Soooo 50 Getting Booed Offstage In Atlanta

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAOOO so its something wrong with ATL huh? Not the fact that 50 cent aint got hot ? to rock with?

A lot of ? ? been coming from your city lately. Y'all need to handle that.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    I seen 50 perform at The Bounce for his album release party back in 03 for all star weekend. He had ATL hype as ? .....boy how times have changed.

Blame ilovemakonnen, future and young thug. ? from that city like ? ? . If fif came on stage in a purple blouse and started mumbling about smoking penises to repetitive beats, they would love him.

Future was the headliner for NYC's Summer Jam tho and Young Thug performed. NYC like humble mumble ? ? too right?

no because summer jam has turned into a joke for hipsters, not hip hop

future was the opening act at rock the bells and his crowd was like 50 ppl

No? :joy:

Hot 97 is the voice of the "Mecca" of Hip Hop whether u like it or not jack. Don't be salty about facts.

lol you serious? hot 97 hasn't been taken serious for years.....so I'm not sure what facts you speak of because they don't hold true in 2016 anymore

So the streets just booted them from dominating the air for 20+ yrs? Lol aight so I'm assuming the station or ppl yall take serious don't play this music that's being clowned right? Surely the almighty powerful NYC isnt following trends or anything...wait.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waatttts is the ? ? yall talkin bout yall just wana b cool they dress funny but wats da ? rap they doin

ever hear their music?

Yes an never have i heard im suck a ? dik an then i want a man to ? me in my ? ....now if u have proof of these things being said present them now....or we gona chill with they saying homosexual things.....u can even show a sub...
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    didnt look that bad
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    More emotional pleas for ? ? 50 cent smh

Let that ? drown in his own misdeeds, he wouldn't give a ? about any of you ? in this thread on his nicest day

Spoken like a true ? ? ,just like we support and go to bat for our favorite sports teams,shows,this is no difference .
    I don't lose sleep over ? I grew up with when they get hit up,or locked up so I damn sure don't lose non over rappers.
    And save the they don't give a ? about you'll, when I last check I don't wear rapper promo shirts n go to clubs to take picks with them.

But you'll disrespect an entire city over him...

Yeah ok 50 stan

@bold: you're going to bat over your favorite bully/snitch. Your analogy was poor

What entire city did i disrespect over a rapper?And show me where i was stanning at?
    Ill wait you ol hating ass ?

I literally JUST showed you, stop being obtuse
    Idk how some of you ? can defend this buffoon

Please explain, because only on this board you as a individual can't like a artist,their music and have a opinion on tfhose artist.

We already established he got booed,in ATL,should of kept his set short n got out of there,he a fool for trying to do those other songs that don't even pop in NY and he's a fool for doing records with zaytoven,sonny,etc...and not drop those records months ago instead of waiting on Power to drop.
    He need to get with the times and stop thinking he's in early,mid 2000s,most these new hiphop fans don't like good lyrics, stories anymore,it's about catchy hooks,nice beats n the metrosexual dressing ? .
    He need to stop forcing pop/club records looking for hits and drop gangsta and story telling ? over old school samples.

This is you passive-aggressively disrespecting Atl because you're hurt that Atl doesn't ? with your hero

Silly ass ? i said these new HIPHOP fans,didnt say ? about ATLmthe first thing i said was he established he got booed in ATL and he should of kept his set short and he shouldnt have done songs that don't even pop in "NY"<<
    Is Lil Yachty,Lil Uzi,Famous Dex and a few others from ATL?,No,so there for i wasn't singling out fans from ATL
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course, atlanta is full of ? , ? rapping bout ? get them ? ? ? heated

Na 50 just wack
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    JaDaDon wrote: »
    I was there I didnt hear booing like that but 50 came out trying to do new ? and that was not gonna rock down south. What made it really bad was he played songs that did not need to be performed in that venue...like he did some ? off that Elephant in the Sand mixtape. He def not coming back and Young Buck was talking ? ? dont wanna admit that musically irrelevant for the most part. (Although ? did ? with "I'm the man"

honestly if you havent heard a ? ? on the radio or cd quality its hard to understand there ? . these ? aint professional singers and often suck live unless youve listened to there album 100 times

there are some exceptions, but most rappers are better of lip singing live if its a new song

Funny you say this because I have a friend that went to his first show he did in Boston and they booed him...This was before he was famous.I also seen him live and I didn´t really like it.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? from other large cities talmbout ATL being ? like their large cities aren't full of ? folk. That sht a problem in every major city across the nation.

Fif washed up. Shouldve just did a few junts off GRODT, I Get Money, Window Shopper...kept it at a 10-15 min set and got the fug on.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen 50 perform at The Bounce for his album release party back in 03 for all star weekend. He had ATL hype as ? .....boy how times have changed.

Blame ilovemakonnen, future and young thug. ? from that city like ? ? . If fif came on stage in a purple blouse and started mumbling about smoking penises to repetitive beats, they would love him.

Future was the headliner for NYC's Summer Jam tho and Young Thug performed. NYC like humble mumble ? ? too right?

Hot 97 is the voice of the "Mecca" of Hip Hop whether u like it or not jack. Don't be salty about facts.

lol you serious? hot 97 hasn't been taken serious for years.....so I'm not sure what facts you speak of because they don't hold true in 2016 anymore

So the streets just booted them from dominating the air for 20+ yrs? Lol aight so I'm assuming the station or ppl yall take serious don't play this music that's being clowned right? Surely the almighty powerful NYC isnt following trends or anything...wait.

Uhhhhhh...yeah that's exactly what happened....they got booted and new York is jacking trends
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Uhhhhhh...yeah that's exactly what happened....they got booted and new York is jacking trends

Word
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Y is folks actin like woodface muuunkee ass ain't bring this on his self after he dissed Atlanta a few months back...... woodface was lucky to make it n & out the building alive after the ? he talked about Atlanta....I'm tellin u now it would've been bullets flying on the stage if woodface was n bad newz ? boos
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of coourse they booed in atlanta. its like ? /? central down there. they probably got monuments to ja rule in that ?
  • gee757
    Options
    of coourse they booed in atlanta. its like ? /? central down there. they probably got monuments to ja rule in that ?

But woodface dissed Atlanta a few months back calling them ? out there so that muuunkee should've known he was gonna get boo'd
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was he getting booed off stage?I didn't see that
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    vybz wrote: »
    He shouldnt care wat atl says they brunch trannys

An ur not a rapper

and your still a gang banger in 2016
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Where was he getting booed off stage?I didn't see that

U can barely hear it but when woodface asked the crowd did they want him 2 gtfoh the crowd screamed YES!
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why some of yall bother to respond to 50 threads. We understand you dont like the man but damn. Yall soundin like bitter baby mamas lookin for a check. Might wanna check yourself in the mirror to make sure youre still "men".
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Y is folks actin like woodface muuunkee ass ain't bring this on his self after he dissed Atlanta a few months back...... woodface was lucky to make it n & out the building alive after the ? he talked about Atlanta....I'm tellin u now it would've been bullets flying on the stage if woodface was n bad newz ? boos

that man done been to ATL clubs for the past 2 months like 3 times if he made it out alive then,why wouldn't he this past weekend?
    lol you just be typing just to type
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn you G-Unit soldiers so protective of ya 'll daddy 50 Cent Jesus Christ! At least Jigga Warriors acknowledge the L's Jay-Z has...every time 50 takes a L (and he has a lot of em lately) you geek ass ? come in here mad cause ? dont ? with that crab ass ? .

? hate The Reason.
  • gee757
    Options
    that man done been to ATL clubs for the past 2 months like 3 times if he made it out alive then,why wouldn't he this past weekend?

Well no disrespect to the A but ? must b soft cuz when woodface bad mouthed bad news he never brung his ass back out here & he apologized
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    ? damn you G-Unit soldiers so protective of ya 'll daddy 50 Cent Jesus Christ! At least Jigga Warriors acknowledge the L's Jay-Z has...every time 50 takes a L (and he has a lot of em lately) you geek ass ? come in here mad cause ? dont ? with that crab ass ? .

? hate The Reason.
    Are you done,or are you finish? Because you seem kind of angry lol

All im saying is he was at Club Compund with Jeezy later that night and he didnt get booed,he was at Boston Summer Jam 16 and no boos,got booed at ATL Bday Bash,ok?
    I think some of the songs he did at bday bash he did at the other venues i name and everything was ok,so he know next time what to expect if he ever get a invite back which i doubt hahaha.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Well no disrespect to the A but ? must b soft cuz when woodface bad mouthed bad news he never brung his ass back out here & he apologized

No he just has performed all over the 757 area....cut your ?
  • gee757
    Options

No he just has performed all over the 757 area....cut your ?

No he didn't the 757 is 7 different cities woodface know not to bring his snitch ass on this side of the water....... woodface can go to Norfolk & VA Beach & etc but bad news & Hampton is a no fly zone 4 that muuunkee....plus woodface was scared to have z104 say he was coming to the 757 over the radio nobody out here knew woodface was out here til shag fest woodface ain't hit no clubs up out here tryna sell that muuunkee juice aka effen cuz he knew better