• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk how some of you ? can defend this buffoon
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

More like he got booed walking off stage.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I seen 50 perform at The Bounce for his album release party back in 03 for all star weekend. He had ATL hype as ? .....boy how times have changed.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Buck not in that bad of shape. His "Another Bird" track been getting spins on late night radio in Vegas. He using that Migo flow is the only down side to it.

U ain't lyin they play that buck ? n the late rotation out here 2. & I can't front another bird is kinda bangin....but buck is a ? ? running back to b woodface ? & I'll never respek buck hoe ass 4 that sucka ? cuz he's ? on that graveyard label...let's just put it this way Kidd Kidd has been gggggay-unit as long as meek & wale been mmg since 2011 & look @ all 3 of their careers & tell me who lost? Thats y Kidd Kidd never released his wack ass meek diss
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Please explain, because only on this board you as a individual can't like a artist,their music and have a opinion on tfhose artist.

We already established he got booed,in ATL,should of kept his set short n got out of there,he a fool for trying to do those other songs that don't even pop in NY and he's a fool for doing records with zaytoven,sonny,etc...and not drop those records months ago instead of waiting on Power to drop.
    He need to get with the times and stop thinking he's in early,mid 2000s,most these new hiphop fans don't like good lyrics, stories anymore,it's about catchy hooks,nice beats n the metrosexual dressing ? .
    He need to stop forcing pop/club records looking for hits and drop gangsta and story telling ? over old school samples.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side from couple artist atl flooded the rap game with wack music and artists
  • gee757
    Options
    Can 1 of y'all few gggggay-unit internet toy soldiers still left explain Kidd Kidd's failed career on that graveyard Koch label?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    He shouldnt care wat atl says they brunch trannys

An ur not a rapper
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol if you're not from here and don't do what's hot around here you not gonna last long at birthday.

I remember when ? boo'd Kanye off stage lol
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Can 1 of y'all few gggggay-unit internet toy soldiers still left explain Kidd Kidd's failed career on that graveyard Koch label?

Why don't you tweet him and ask him your self,since Staley career is at a all time high
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options

Why don't you tweet him and ask him your self,since Staley career is at a all time high

Anybody wit sense should've known Stalley wasnt gonna blow up mainstream.... woodface was tryna act like Kidd Kidd was suppose to b competition 4 meek & wale...& as we all can c there is no competition Kidd Kidd is ? 'd on a graveyard Koch label while wale & meek is on a successful label moving units
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like the crowd was booing the transition of the show not 50 cent....he wanted one more min...they cut him off and he dragged out his set...then they just cut off his music and mics....
  • MiamiNights
    Options

Anybody wit sense should've known Stalley wasnt gonna blow up mainstream.... woodface was tryna act like Kidd Kidd was suppose to b competition 4 meek & wale...& as we all can c there is no competition Kidd Kidd is ? 'd on a graveyard Koch label while wale & meek is on a successful label moving units

Stop letting your HATE blind reality,no way did 50 push Kidd Kidd to be in competition with Meek n Wale,where the ? you get that from?
    When 50 was pushing Kidd Gunit as a group wasn't back together at the time and you know that.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

making up more BS again
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

shoulda just flipped it to a stand up special....he was going good for a minute lol

I BEEN sayin Fif needs to try comedy
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    People just really. Dont want him to win plus the aggressive content sucks

He just need to stop trying to tie his music with his outside business, you know how long I was waiting to hear him on a zaytoven,Mike Will production n he pushing mixtapes back lol like ? just drop these ? .
    He still be waiting on that one hit instead of making music the way he love and let a hit come out of that.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol nah i aint ? wit that Fif

just him....just ? Fif....rich with no friends and mad at the world Fif

? 's hilarious
  • gee757
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    lol nah i aint ? wit that Fif

just him....just ? Fif....rich with no friends and mad at the world Fif

? 's hilarious

Lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Please explain, because only on this board you as a individual can't like a artist,their music and have a opinion on tfhose artist.

We already established he got booed,in ATL,should of kept his set short n got out of there,he a fool for trying to do those other songs that don't even pop in NY and he's a fool for doing records with zaytoven,sonny,etc...and not drop those records months ago instead of waiting on Power to drop.
    He need to get with the times and stop thinking he's in early,mid 2000s,most these new hiphop fans don't like good lyrics, stories anymore,it's about catchy hooks,nice beats n the metrosexual dressing ? .
    He need to stop forcing pop/club records looking for hits and drop gangsta and story telling ? over old school samples.

This is what I mean, you ask me to explain then in the very same post you're copping pleas/defending him
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Of course, atlanta is full of ? , ? rapping bout ? get them ? ? ? heated