Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    is there 3 or 4 episodes out?

episode 3 actually aired on tv last night, however, one of the IC brethren posted a link that had the first four episodes after the first two premiered last week

If there is a fourth, can a ? get that link? This show actually lived up to the hype, ? it passed the hype.

link on page 6
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    Migos trapping in the woods

Don't let shady team know about this episode or this show or will have to put up with her ? in this thread
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That crazy ? calls his gun daddy. Lol.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching ep3 now

ayyye kodak black skrt skrt
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end though, when the ? head ran into the restaurant, talkin bout "Sir, you need to move, they bout to tow your ? !" Hahaha

BRUUUHHH...I was ROLLIN!!

Them bums stay trying help park folks cars in suspect spots.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    the scene with the koreans laughing-puppets-o.gif
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched ep4 Darius that ? .

Watching again when it actually airs.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end though, when the ? head ran into the restaurant, talkin bout "Sir, you need to move, they bout to tow your ? !" Hahaha

That ? real af though...a lot of times in the city for events clubs and whatnot it be a shady ? you think a parking attendant and the ? just out there juugin y'all ass lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? real af though...a lot of times in the city for events clubs and whatnot it be a shady ? you think a parking attendant and the ? just out there juugin y'all ass lol

Bruh this why I don't park in that lot that's next to that house by Gladys & Ron's
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Just watched ep4 Darius that ? .

Watching again when it actually airs.

i think this episode is gonna pay dividends later

dude is a real stand up guy for that ? he did for Earn

not only did he get him a guaranteed return on investment with the dogs, he even gave him his phone at the end to ? to get some bread

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man darius killed me with the handcuff on the briefcase

LMAO
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only 4 episodes in but my only gripes with the show are....

1- Only 30 minute episodes
    2- Not enough fine female characters
    3- Paper Boi a rapper blowing up on the scene in the 'A' but they aint been in the strip club yet to perform

Never thought about that until now. Great point.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just saying....? is over hyping this show a bit!!!! And Childish Gambino is a little off base (so far at least).....I find it hard to believe this show being based and told from an Atlanta hip hop point of view and the ? song gets played on the radio (hourly), he catches a body some where in East Atlanta and the only place they been to is the Wing spot, The Indigo Lounge, and in the woods of Gwinnet County.....? OUTTA HERE!!!!!

Them ? better be in The Foxy Lady or some ? hole strip club in the next episode or two or this ? looses all Atlanta credibility and along with @Sion I will be #TeamFuckChildishGambino

FX allow all kinds of cuss words such as ? , ? , ? but we ain't seen a peep of a strip club!!!!!!

It's coming. I think they gonna do it at Follies
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why but I was rolling in episode 2 when Darius tells Paper Boi he bout to go in the gas station and get a Cow Tail. That ? was so random lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea man, they might go a whole season without doing a strip club at all, and it still would be a good show....

But all that is null in void if they end up in one anyway.

They ain't gotta be in the club the very first episode to be authentic
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They better hurry and show some ass shaking!!!! ? literally smoking weed in scenes, loading pistols, speaking ? up broken english and even covered the ? aspect of Atlanta but we ain't seen no ? or ass shaking YET!!!!! ? Earn complains about being broke....? book Paper Boi with the hottest song at one of these ATL Strip Clubs and get that money!!!! Thats Atlanta Hip Hop 101....

Bruh. It's basic cable. They can fly with the cursing. Those are just words. But this ain't HBO... Then again, American Horror Stories had full on sex scene (albeit carefully edited). At the very least, you might get some ? bouncing, but I hope you not expecting full on areolae and nipples.
  • JLlama1980
    JLlama1980 Members Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL the hood parking lot attendant had a "light saber"