Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yo...it's only 3 episodes in officially (4 unofficially)..they just starting to buzz.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are missing my point and it maybe the fact that you either don't live in Atlanta or not from Atlanta!!!! And Donald Glover is!!!! It's an Atlanta Hip Hop Fact that if your song is hot in the streets or your trying to get it hot in the streets....the 1st place you go is to the Strip Clubs!!!! It's not about me wanting to see ? meat or ass you simple minded ? !!!!

coulda already went down off screen,

i mean the song was already hot...just no on the radios yet....he coulda been doing a strip club circuit prior to start of the series..i mean kids outside knew his song, and that thot momma knew it too....? prolly got heavy rotation in strip clubs
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the only way to get on in the A is the strip club? Lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is "call me paper boi" gon do In the shake Junt any way, at Least wait til earn tell bruh to push "muckin"
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When is episode 2 dropping
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are missing my point and it maybe the fact that you either don't live in Atlanta or not from Atlanta!!!! And Donald Glover is!!!! It's an Atlanta Hip Hop Fact that if your song is hot in the streets or your trying to get it hot in the streets....the 1st place you go is to the Strip Clubs!!!! It's not about me wanting to see ? meat or ass you simple minded ? !!!!

There's more to life than strippers my brotha that's what I like about this show. You looking for some generic hood ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    When is episode 2 dropping

Slow ass messican
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Nevermind..you ? are clearly not familiar with the ATL Hip Hop scene or culture!!!! Sameway that TIP had them at the Skating Rink in ATL is the same way CG should have them at the Strip Club!!!! Say what you want but its suspect as hell for the ? CG to touch on the ? /? aspect of ATL but not the Strip Club!!!!!

It's only been 3 episodes....for the ? they touched on that was spot on ATL (from what I've heard. I'm not from there), you tryna say it's inauthentic or acting like they purposely left this out or something.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Nevermind..you ? are clearly not familiar with the ATL Hip Hop scene or culture!!!! Sameway that TIP had them at the Skating Rink in ATL is the same way CG should have them at the Strip Club!!!! Say what you want but its suspect as hell for the ? CG to touch on the ? /? aspect of ATL but not the Strip Club!!!!!

Bruh...it's only been 3 episodes. Lol.

If all you wanna see is the strippers, then go to the actual club itself.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is everybody giving that ? attention? Lol
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my BLACK JESUS fix...this show is filling a big VOID
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is the LCA mod?

im bout to take care of this
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn my ? !!!! I'm just stating FACTS!!!!

If your 21-55 in ATL gettin' to the legal or D-Boy money, and rap as an added bonus your in the Strip Club week days and weekends and thats ATL Gospel!!!

This cornball ass ? CG is a bit off base and has highlighted the ? aspect before the Strip Club element!!!!

Hell some of the best Lemon Pepper Wet Wings are in the Strip Clubs and any ? , butch or ? in ATL will tell you that!!

But y'all got it, carry on!!!!

I never understood ppl who go to bars & strip clubs for the food...and that ? thing can't be denied LOL
    They'll get to a strip club scene when they start winning they struggling as ? right now
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Drop the ? episodes already. I need ep 2 and 3
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best ? since Chappelle show
  • OmegaConflict
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So they just gonna drop two episodes without explaining exactly what happened on the night of the 1st episode.???? Who wrote this ? toriyama?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is dope
    I'm shocked

I had reservations about this, i aint gonna lie, but this ? is hittin..
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Earn Darius and Paper might become the new Martin Tommy and Cole of this generation