Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda wish this ? was on Netflix

Yeah but if it was, we woulda watched this in only 3 hrs
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Supreme star acting like a zansexual in here
    Zansexual?

Oh I forgot you ain't even see ep 3 yet lol
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's only 10 episodes this season >_>

Links or ? lol

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a chance to watch it and catch up last night and Glover's got one with this......dope show

the jailhouse scene was hilarious.....lmao
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? that have wing stops in your area. Just found out there is one not too far from where I be sometimes.

After watching that Atlanta show. My question is are those lemon pepper wings with the sauce on it some standard ? for all wing stops?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    lol, so no mention at how in the very first scene of the episode last night..they in back of a club he's performing at?

like i said, they ain't gotta actually show him on stage in a strip club for it to be heavily implied that he was performing at strip clubs...especially if you know that's how most artist get on....lol

Paper Boy just came outside and said its hot in there!!!! Didn't say he was performing, did he????

I'm just saying Atlanta+Hip Hop=Strip Clubs....how ironic my ? Shawty Lo an Atlanta rapper just died leaving a Strip Club in his old hood!!!!

Truth be told ? in Atlanta not even checkin' for this show like that!!!! 100

How many people's opinions do u have to base this on
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Yall ? that have wing stops in your area. Just found out there is one not too far from where I be sometimes.

After watching that Atlanta show. My question is are those lemon pepper wings with the sauce on it some standard ? for all wing stops?

All of that ? is garbage.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, so no mention at how in the very first scene of the episode last night..they in back of a club he's performing at?

like i said, they ain't gotta actually show him on stage in a strip club for it to be heavily implied that he was performing at strip clubs...especially if you know that's how most artist get on....lol

Paper Boy just came outside and said its hot in there!!!! Didn't say he was performing, did he????

I'm just saying Atlanta+Hip Hop=Strip Clubs....how ironic my ? Shawty Lo an Atlanta rapper just died leaving a Strip Club in his old hood!!!!

It's not a "hot topic". All these hoes talk about is Empire and love n hiphop all day.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's only 10 episodes this season >_>

Links or ? lol

? , ain't no links. Those first 4 episodes were released to critics and someone leaked em.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wingstop don't have them...you have to go to the hood "wing & philly" type joints...even all of them don't have the wet though but a lot of them do. You just gone have to make a trip bruh...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

It's not a "hot topic". All these hoes talk about is Empire and love n hiphop all day.

Lotta things with actual depth to em tend to not "hot topics" , at least these days
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? in the hood, ? who come by the weed spot, ? in the barbershop, ? at Friday night high school football, ? at Saturday all day youth park football....................

And u asked them all about Atlanta

Someone lemme borrow a shaq Gif

Stop entertaining it brotha lol season 2 coming regardless and this series is getting critical acclaim so far.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    just an FYI...if you have never watched Treme, dont...even though the show takes place in New Orleans, they dont show the Bayou Classic or the strip clubs in the east, the daiquiri shops, Super Sunday on the lake, Eastover where Baby and Wayne used to live...

thats not real New Orleans

Which strip clubs in the east?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gotta be and should be now.

D Money applied pressure to every wing stop now.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I love Childish Gambino. Glad to see the IC is finally realizing how talented he is! He dropping new music soon too. I honestly hope he never gets big as Drake or Kdot or Cole in music because i feel the black community would not understand him or respect him properly because he is truly is a weird ass lil dude. But I can relate to alot of ? and him as person.

1. Real hop fans always respected his music.
    2. I'll always remember his as troy from community.
    3. He's writing and producing this show, so his talent isn't going unseen.

4. And possibly f-cking @Sion girl
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Great to see that his show have become a huge overnight success.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    just an FYI...if you have never watched Treme, dont...even though the show takes place in New Orleans, they dont show the Bayou Classic or the strip clubs in the east, the daiquiri shops, Super Sunday on the lake, Eastover where Baby and Wayne used to live...

thats not real New Orleans

Which strip clubs in the east?

well Roxbury never reopened after Katrina, but everybody mess with Passions now
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

? in the hood, ? who come by the weed spot, ? in the barbershop, ? at Friday night high school football, ? at Saturday all day youth park football....................

And u asked them all about Atlanta

Someone lemme borrow a shaq Gif

Stop entertaining it brotha lol season 2 coming regardless and this series is getting critical acclaim so far.

yeah we don't fool with nigguhs who don't know who Steve McQueen is.
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

trust me people in Atlanta love this ? like the rest of those who watch, everybody at me and my girls job hooked(both in the heart of the city) and the homies. I knew it would be the few "this ain't my city" guys posting like it's really that serious a strip club hasn't been shown yet.