Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope that ain't a new Gambino song because that joint pop as hell
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty good episode..
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I burst out laughing at the target practice part. Them White people were heated about that poster lol
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was that Lil Zane talking to Lloyd?
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keepin it 100, that last episode was kinda meh. Some good bits (the shooting range, Paperboi's non-existent defense etc) but overall nothing crazy.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_odu5kyifVe1u242soo1_250.giftumblr_odu5kyifVe1u242soo4_250.gif
    tumblr_odu5kyifVe1u242soo3_250.giftumblr_odu5kyifVe1u242soo2_250.gif

Scene was really affecting yet refreshing

They rarely discuss/depict poverty on prime time tv, media

At least not honestly

Yo this dude allergens had the hardest time accepting this basic ass concept
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Called him damon wayans

Dead
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I knew they was gonna react to the dog poster. They shooting at Muslim targets women in burkas but they have problems with a dog. Someday you might have to put a rabid dog down.. that ? is absurd how much they love dogs. Did he buy that dog target because of that dog with the Texas pattern on his fur?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Paperboy character is holding the show back
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda lost interest on the last 2 episodes
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

This that payday music right here my nigg
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    jniam wrote: »
    Keepin it 100, that last episode was kinda meh. Some good bits (the shooting range, Paperboi's non-existent defense etc) but overall nothing crazy.

i swear ? have the shortest attention spans smh. The first 2 or 3 episodes set the bar very high, but damn not every episode gotta be on sum HaHa extra funny ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This show had no extra funny episodes
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lloyd reminded me of trillfate lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    jniam wrote: »

i swear ? have the shortest attention spans smh. The first 2 or 3 episodes set the bar very high, but damn not every episode gotta be on sum HaHa extra funny ? .

why cant they just not like the last few eps?
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't lie, the first 2 episodes were just way toooooo funny. Especially when Earn was in jail, it really set the bar for what I was expecting from the show. Obviously I'll see it through the season, but I'm very picky with what I watch on TV. Not every episode has to be amazing, but I think I shouldn't be "passively" watching shows.

Idk, this episode seemed to try too hard, but that's being an artist. You take risks sometimes on things, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I burst out laughing at the target practice part. Them White people were heated about that poster lol

That was some real ? though! People be sympathetic as hell when a dog get shot but when a ? get shot unjustly, they turn into the Tin man!

It's deeper than that this episode was dope on real ? levels. They only got ? because of the dog cut out and Darius said why would I shoot a person. He pointed at a target marked "Dad" and the white hillbilly dude said man my kids could be in here are you some type of monster?? Straight up white people are hypocritical and savages for teaching kids to be murderers. Of course Darius the black man was the most sentimental and logical one in the store and gets blame for upsetting the customers. Not to mention that Bierber ? and how people know he's a racist ? but because he dances and makes songs they like they ignore it. That chick told Paperboi people want to see him be the idiot because he's the rapper this was another real asd episode.

Cmon man that ? was not logical inrl at all.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

That was some real ? though! People be sympathetic as hell when a dog get shot but when a ? get shot unjustly, they turn into the Tin man!

It's deeper than that this episode was dope on real ? levels. They only got ? because of the dog cut out and Darius said why would I shoot a person. He pointed at a target marked "Dad" and the white hillbilly dude said man my kids could be in here are you some type of monster?? Straight up white people are hypocritical and savages for teaching kids to be murderers. Of course Darius the black man was the most sentimental and logical one in the store and gets blame for upsetting the customers. Not to mention that Bierber ? and how people know he's a racist ? but because he dances and makes songs they like they ignore it. That chick told Paperboi people want to see him be the idiot because he's the rapper this was another real asd episode.

Cmon man that ? was not logical inrl at all.

He means logical as in pointing out the hypocrisy of the White dude, not logical for shooting at a poster for a dog. His point still still stands.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is y I ? with the show, the layers, I don't even really need it to b funny
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FX NOW APP has episodes on demand after they air on tv