Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? saying he aint bout what he rap about
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's exactly society is today. Saying how crazy ? is while not doing ? about it
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another dope episode
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of character development with this episode I liked it a lot.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    The Donald Glover comedy will return for Season 2.

September 20, 2016

FX announced today that Atlanta has been renewed for a second season. The freshman comedy, which premiered earlier this month, has been well-received by both audiences and critics through its first three episodes.

Created by comedian and musician Donald Glover, who also stars in the series, Atlanta follows two cash-strapped cousins trying to better their lives by making a living in the city's hip hop scene. The show's September 6th debut drew basic cable's best ratings among adults 18-49 for a scripted comedy premiere in three years.

FX has ordered 10 new episodes for Season 2 of Atlanta, which matches its first-season count.

- See more at: http://www.ismyshowcancelled.com/article/2016-09-20/fx-renews-atlanta/#sthash.XzRACv9y.dpuf

Aye!

Spray the Champagne!

Spray the Champagne!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, so no mention at how in the very first scene of the episode last night..they in back of a club he's performing at?

like i said, they ain't gotta actually show him on stage in a strip club for it to be heavily implied that he was performing at strip clubs...especially if you know that's how most artist get on....lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love Childish Gambino. Glad to see the IC is finally realizing how talented he is! He dropping new music soon too. I honestly hope he never gets big as Drake or Kdot or Cole in music because i feel the black community would not understand him or respect him properly because he is truly is a weird ass lil dude. But I can relate to alot of ? and him as person.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Paperboy getting outta car w/o saying a word, and just walkin the f*** off. I mean what can you say? Lol.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I love Childish Gambino. Glad to see the IC is finally realizing how talented he is! He dropping new music soon too. I honestly hope he never gets big as Drake or Kdot or Cole in music because i feel the black community would not understand him or respect him properly because he is truly is a weird ass lil dude. But I can relate to alot of ? and him as person.

1. Real hop fans always respected his music.
    2. I'll always remember his as troy from community.
    3. He's writing and producing this show, so his talent isn't going unseen.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    lol, so no mention at how in the very first scene of the episode last night..they in back of a club he's performing at?

like i said, they ain't gotta actually show him on stage in a strip club for it to be heavily implied that he was performing at strip clubs...especially if you know that's how most artist get on....lol

Yeah, this isn't the only time either, there were going to the club off screen in the very first episode.

Didn't want to get dragged into the "We need strip clubs!" argument though, lol.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This episode was weak that stoner character got annoying and stupid real fast
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's only 10 episodes this season >_>
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just caught up on last two episodes. Bit more serious than normal. Lol at the interactions with the waitress and the migos appearance. Darius cracks me up
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    so many quoteables

and the ? be mad random.. beginning of 4th episode

"mmmh breakfast cup"

"you made that up"

"everything made up ? stay woke"
    lol

That ? was a instant classic quote. I laughed so hard at that ? I had to rewind the ? .

He might be the best character on the show.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Objectively speaking, he's better off writing shows than doing music. Musically he's trash and his persona isn't even viable.

You personally know this ? ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »

Paper Boy just came outside and said its hot in there!!!! Didn't say he was performing, did he????

I'm just saying Atlanta+Hip Hop=Strip Clubs....how ironic my ? Shawty Lo an Atlanta rapper just died leaving a Strip Club in his old hood!!!!

Truth be told ? in Atlanta not even checkin' for this show like that!!!! 100

My ? you taking this ? WAY too serious. Its just a tv show and every ? from the same city experiences ain't the same. Especially once you break the ? down into peoples personalities and the ? they like to do. 2 people can grow up on the same block and have two very different experiences and perspectives of that same block, neighborhood and city.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight....this^^^^
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supreme star acting like a zansexual in here
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Supreme star acting like a zansexual in here
    Zansexual?