Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the club owner got his ass beat, Earns friend said "You should really practice better business habits" lol

Aye that ? is so funny.

He popped up outta nowhere, like yea man it's sweaty ass Larry's birthday. Then at the end he took that case of beer
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    After the club owner got his ass beat, Earns friend said "You should really practice better business habits" lol

Aye that ? is so funny.

He popped up outta nowhere, like yea man it's sweaty ass Larry's birthday. Then at the end he took that case of beer

I think he taped it all too lol
  • nickel-us P
    Options
    This ? got so much funny I gota go back
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Man is it just me but the Paperboi character is wack. Dude never just loosens up and enjoys the opportunities hes been given with the fame and he stays complaining he agitates me

Earn is the cynic

Darius is the optomistic

PB is the middle the realist he isnt as optomistic or easy going as Darius nor as cynical or as sarcastic as Earn he sees the ? for what it is

Agree on paperboi. He seems really disillusioned with fame too. He just wants to get paid and keep it moving.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man is it just me but the Paperboi character is wack. Dude never just loosens up and enjoys the opportunities hes been given with the fame and he stays complaining he agitates me

Earn is the cynic

Darius is the optomistic

PB is the middle the realist he isnt as optomistic or easy going as Darius nor as cynical or as sarcastic as Earn he sees the ? for what it is

Agree on paperboi. He seems really disillusioned with fame too. He just wants to get paid and keep it moving.

I'm going to rip you in half nerd girl
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Earn is the cynic

Darius is the optomistic

@texas409, read this about Paper Boi ^^^^
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Earn is the cynic

Darius is the optomistic

That's definitely going to be a running theme in the show. He's always anxious around people. Can't let them see him eating. Doesn't like being in crowds in the club.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a ? Damn Minute!!!!! So the best episode so far was captured in an Atlanta club venue!!!! And they actually went to the Waffle House afterwards on some TRUE Atlanta type ? !!!! Hmmmmmm OK.....glad to see their getting back to the script, show is so much better when they actually stick to the script!!!!!

glad you feel that way. aye when you comin' back to the justice league of ? thread and droppin some more fire.
  • nickel-us P
    Options
    I got a feeling paperboi guna catch a bullet. I hope not though
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then he changed his tone when he was singing the hook lol

Homie did it with one ? expression the entire time. Random as hell.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then he changed his tone when he was singing the hook lol

Homie did it with one ? expression the entire time. Random as hell.

Right. I was like why this ? 's eyes bulging like that?
  • SUPREME SEVEN STAR
    SUPREME SEVEN STAR Members Posts: 60
    Options
    Wait a ? Damn Minute!!!!! So the best episode so far was captured in an Atlanta club venue!!!! And they actually went to the Waffle House afterwards on some TRUE Atlanta type ? !!!! Hmmmmmm OK.....glad to see their getting back to the script, show is so much better when they actually stick to the script!!!!!

glad you feel that way. aye when you comin' back to the justice league of ? thread and droppin some more fire.

Lol bruh somebody went and deleted all my post, threads, messages!!

Interested to see how they spin the PaperBoi angle with two open Felony cases!!
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man great episode... i was dead at the manager after getting punched by paperboy..."

WOW that boys gonna be a STAR....

call the police
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knucc if you bucc bwoy
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time Warner Cable sucks. First they take away one of my 7 regular channels (IFC) from my expensive ass package and now I find out they don't have the latest episode of this on demand yet. FML
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

And when he dropped that "This is meaningless" line he seems like an entirely different person.
    That was mad random coming from his character. Idk what the meaning behind him saying that, but I'm guessing that's why Darius went home
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

And when he dropped that "This is meaningless" line he seems like an entirely different person.
    That was mad random coming from his character. Idk what the meaning behind him saying that, but I'm guessing that's why Darius went home

Because clubbing is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Besides the people who own the clubs and their staff members just making money regular people go in there just to spend money and showoff for people that don't care about them.
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Time Warner Cable sucks. First they take away one of my 7 regular channels (IFC) from my expensive ass package and now I find out they don't have the latest episode of this on demand yet. FML

Kodi
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious episode, one of my favorites so far this season
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

Kodi
    Cain wrote: »

Spend $35 get a firestick put Kodi on it

Because I also pay for cable boxes that are at my mom's house for my sister and niece (she needs disney jr, nick jr and all that BS) and also at my aunts house for the kids there. Plus my internet and my mom's land line that's not really an option for me.

So I took the L and got IFC back as well as TCM (which I wanted anyway) and a few other channels for an extra 10 bucks. That still doesn't excuse the ? ? of AHS episode 6 already being available to view anytime but Atlanta episode 8 being ghost on my FX On Demand. It's a conspiracy. Especially when AHS aired a day after Atlanta.