Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    broddie, i aint trying to get in ya biz fam ,but if you paying for cable in places you dont lay ya head at, then sounds like to me, you might be doing too much

cable is a luxury, not a necessity. And with youtube, kids dont "need" nick jr, etc... ? , netflix got a lot of nickelodeon ? plus new ? that she has probably never seen.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Time Warner Cable sucks. First they take away one of my 7 regular channels (IFC) from my expensive ass package and now I find out they don't have the latest episode of this on demand yet. FML

Spend $35 get a firestick put Kodi on it

I been looking into a fire stick. And is Kofi free? If not what's the charge? Is jailbreaking required?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    broddie, i aint trying to get in ya biz fam ,but if you paying for cable in places you dont lay ya head at, then sounds like to me, you might be doing too much

cable is a luxury, not a necessity. And with youtube, kids dont "need" nick jr, etc... ? , netflix got a lot of nickelodeon ? plus new ? that she has probably never seen.

Dude its like 15 bucks for the extra boxes. They use the same service I use at my home its my account not like 3 seperate ones. That's the advantage of cable now being digital back in the day that wasn't possible. I just look after my family especially since they have money management issues and I don't.

• ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

And when he dropped that "This is meaningless" line he seems like an entirely different person.
    That was mad random coming from his character. Idk what the meaning behind him saying that, but I'm guessing that's why Darius went home

No it wasn't remember Darius is to his core a friendly ass ? . Type of dude to strike a convo with a complete stranger just out of friendliness

To him he established a connection to the bouncer the fact that the bouncer didn't let him in prompted him to utter the this is meaningless line

Real talk you can see the Bouncer for a second regrets not letting him back in
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if Justin beiber was black tho....and talented
    Is it because Justin beiber is white and un talented jus white
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    After the club owner got his ass beat, Earns friend said "You should really practice better business habits" lol

And he was recording it to.

His ignorant ass about to throw that ? op on Worldstar.
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_ofartjOHN61qdla50o1_400.giftumblr_ofartjOHN61qdla50o2_400.gif

This s*** was funny as hell. Lol.

Thought nobody caught this. CAR AINT GOT NO ROOF!!!

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    tumblr_ofartjOHN61qdla50o1_400.giftumblr_ofartjOHN61qdla50o2_400.gif

This s*** was funny as hell. Lol.

Thought nobody caught this. CAR AINT GOT NO ROOF!!!

This part had me rollin lmao
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When paper boi cut off earn conversation answering the "sweaty Larry" ? wit the typical fake answer and kept it moving was hilarious
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    This show is holding me over for Power, Walking Dead, and the NBA season. ? is hilarious
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time Warner Cable sucks. First they take away one of my 7 regular channels (IFC) from my expensive ass package and now I find out they don't have the latest episode of this on demand yet. FML

Bruh, TWC just put the new episode on demand today...4 days later smh.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, TWC just put the new episode on demand today...4 days later smh.

Yeah I finally watched it like at 2AM when I got home last night SMH.

This episode BTW epitomizes exactly why I stopped clubbing like 11 years back at age 22. 1 year of witnessing all that ? ? on a higher level was enough to let me know it's not my scene. Unless I'm taking a lady out dancing.

That invisible car gag was a muthafucking classic too. These brothers are straight geniuses. Best black headed sitcom since Chappelle was still on the air.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    earn was silly though,
    paperboi: man just get my money....i dont trust those nigerians.
    earn: darius is nigerian.
    paperboi: just get my money ? .

oh and when darius said he gets 20 percent of his drinks for free cause he knows ? and when he leaves or comes back to vip he gets a free drink from dude.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    When dude said he been giving the girl the crazy stare
  • bdbdbd
    Options
    Oh and the one fan of paperboi that came through spitting a whole verse and the hook lolllll
  • AP21
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    8eykr9p4dabk.gif

After looking at this gif numerous times, I'm starting to think paperboi, Darius and earn are all personifications of different aspects of childish Gambinos true personality and ways he views the world

this, this and this!!!
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goat episode, I can see how they explain the whole club scene or culture however you put it. Especially when homeboy brought all the drinks and they closed up. Lol
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    8eykr9p4dabk.gif

After looking at this gif numerous times, I'm starting to think paperboi, Darius and earn are all personifications of different aspects of childish Gambinos true personality and ways he views the world

Explain
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    earn was silly though,
    paperboi: man just get my money....i dont trust those nigerians.
    earn: darius is nigerian.
    paperboi: just get my money ? .

oh and when darius said he gets 20 percent of his drinks for free cause he knows ? and when he leaves or comes back to vip he gets a free drink from dude.

He said, "because I'm that guy."

The dude handed him a drink and said, "there's that guy."
  • AP21
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    8eykr9p4dabk.gif

Explain

dafug silver? lol

i thought his post was pretty self explanatory
  • bdbdbd
    edited October 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    8eykr9p4dabk.gif

Explain

dafug silver? lol

i thought his post was pretty self explanatory

This this and this....lol nah but serious, wasn't tryna sound deep or nothing just a simple observation I made. Could be wrong tho