Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know right...idk why that is so hard for people to understand

i guess by that logic, hell, after watching ATL, i should be mad they havent shown the skate rink yet huh? or assume everybody in atlanta skates all ? nilly
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I kinda get what deadspin meant...

Literally no one agrees with them lol

Not saying I agree but I understand why I said what they said. The show has a certain feel the first few eps but kinda strays from that and then goes back to it the last couple eps

Purposely done
    Oh I know, and what they did was perfectly fine I'm just saying in my opinion it would be even better had it stayed on that track it was
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    It would be dope to see a flashback on how Darius and Paperboi met and became cool with each other

At first I thought they was on some down low ish being that it's Atlanta and all. Like the first episode kinda gave that vibe like they're more than friends that trap together. Hopefully not and the keep them straight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they haven't shown darius with a woman yet.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i know right...idk why that is so hard for people to understand

i guess by that logic, hell, after watching ATL, i should be mad they havent shown the skate rink yet huh? or assume everybody in atlanta skates all ? nilly

I guess I should be upset at the fact they haven't shown Greenbriar Mall, played "Welcome to Atlanta", none of the Goodie Mob members made an appearance, or "Snow On the Bluff" wasn't playing on anyone's tv.

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh so I'm trippin?

FOH

giphy.gif
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darius is a suspect character ? was cooking dinner in a apron for Alfred
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

eccentric
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

eccentric

Definition of sus
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Oh so I'm trippin?

FOH

giphy.gif

Yeah you are. That was a professional reach.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So the stripper that earn was talking too was she the one that passed away???

How many people you think live in a storage unit like that??? Kinda of genius tho. Stay there have a gym membership and go shower there u kinda beating the odds but I digress. Dope ass show

? Deadspin.......hit the cosign if you agree.........go on ? hit the cosign lol
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

How many people you think live in a storage unit like that??? Kinda of genius tho. Stay there have a gym membership and go shower there u kinda beating the odds but I digress. Dope ass show

Nothing like living in a box with no air and electricity.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shotgun houses n shacks n shanty's
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

You got electricity.

Enough for a small fan, and charging the cell phone.
    jxxxzhm5jh0i.jpeg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

You got electricity.

Enough for a small fan, and charging the cell phone.
    jxxxzhm5jh0i.jpeg

What about air?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best show out in a long time.