Official Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover - "Atlanta" Trailer - on Fx (Premieres 9.2016)

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    So the stripper that earn was talking too was she the one that passed away???

How many people you think live in a storage unit like that??? Kinda of genius tho. Stay there have a gym membership and go shower there u kinda beating the odds but I digress. Dope ass show

? Deadspin.......hit the cosign if you agree.........go on ? hit the cosign lol

Nothing like living in a box with no air and electricity.

You got electricity.

Enough for a small fan, and charging the cell phone.
    jxxxzhm5jh0i.jpeg

There are no outlets in there!!!
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    So the stripper that earn was talking too was she the one that passed away???

How many people you think live in a storage unit like that??? Kinda of genius tho. Stay there have a gym membership and go shower there u kinda beating the odds but I digress. Dope ass show

? Deadspin.......hit the cosign if you agree.........go on ? hit the cosign lol

Nothing like living in a box with no air and electricity.

You got electricity.

Enough for a small fan, and charging the cell phone.
    jxxxzhm5jh0i.jpeg

There are no outlets in there!!!

Some do have light sockets

Peep this

http://youtu.be/fX1Osv8dcjE
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    313 wayz wrote: »
    It would be dope to see a flashback on how Darius and Paperboi met and became cool with each other

At first I thought they was on some down low ish being that it's Atlanta and all. Like the first episode kinda gave that vibe like they're more than friends that trap together. Hopefully not and the keep them straight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they haven't shown darius with a woman yet.

I didnt pick that up at all bruh

Word. ? staring at they TVs getting ? vybes mad sus fam
  • SUPREME SEVEN STAR
    SUPREME SEVEN STAR Members Posts: 60
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I kinda get what deadspin meant...

Literally no one agrees with them lol

Not saying I agree but I understand why I said what they said. The show has a certain feel the first few eps but kinda strays from that and then goes back to it the last couple eps

Purposely done
    I watch the show because I live in Atlanta, get money on the hip hop scene and want the show to win while giving a true representation of Atlanta hip hop culture!!!!!

Excuse me for not being the average ? riding follow the leader ass IC poster and actually have a different opinion....

Since your that much of fans of the show watch episodes 1, 2, 3, 8 and 10 in order to see how the show flows effortlessly together without the filler episodes 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 that takes the show in a completely different direction all together!!!!!

This show is not really about Atlanta hip hop scene ? stay woke

Two cousins work through the Atlanta music scene in order to better their lives and the lives of their families. Donald Glover serves as Executive Producer, along with Paul Simms and Dianne McGunigle. Atlanta is produced by FX Productions.

Straight from the FX Network website....

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/atlanta/about
  • SUPREME SEVEN STAR
    Options
    Darius is a suspect character ? was cooking dinner in a apron for Alfred

eccentric

? tryna rationalize suspect behavior......
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

eccentric

The fatherless
  • SUPREME SEVEN STAR
    Options

eccentric

The fatherless

His Mama shoulda just taken it on her face like she usually did!!!!

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wasnt cookin Paperboi dinner

He was bakin cookies

Yall never baked some cookies before?

Ive baked some ? cookies.

I baked some brownies last week

0hsua58hcl60.gif

Baked some blue berry muffins like 2 1/2 weeks ago. S*** gooder than a muthfonka
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not saying I agree but I understand why I said what they said. The show has a certain feel the first few eps but kinda strays from that and then goes back to it the last couple eps

Purposely done
    I watch the show because I live in Atlanta, get money on the hip hop scene and want the show to win while giving a true representation of Atlanta hip hop culture!!!!!

Excuse me for not being the average ? riding follow the leader ass IC poster and actually have a different opinion....

Since your that much of fans of the show watch episodes 1, 2, 3, 8 and 10 in order to see how the show flows effortlessly together without the filler episodes 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 that takes the show in a completely different direction all together!!!!!

Two cousins work through the Atlanta music scene in order to better their lives and the lives of their families. Donald Glover serves as Executive Producer, along with Paul Simms and Dianne McGunigle. Atlanta is produced by FX Productions.

Lol u not too smart bruh
  • SUPREME SEVEN STAR
    Options

Purposely done

Lol u not too smart bruh

Get off my ? ? -and tell your ? to come here!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Y'all boys trippin,

Y'all saying y'all cant fall in Luh w/ that cause of some under arm hair.???

Mannnn, I'll break out them clippers on her ass and clean that ? right on up for her w/ No ? brah...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all boys trippin,

Mannnn, I'll break out them clippers on her ass and clean that ? right on up for her w/ No ? brah...

You quoted the wrong post huh ? ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all boys trippin,

Nope, this one was more flattering
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Y'all boys trippin,

Nope, this one was more flattering

Ctfu :joy:
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT ending man episode 10 was one of the best episodes..

i lowkey think that earns homebody who came to the door with his key is ? vanessa tho :(

dont want it to be true but it'd be a nice twist..just as earn is making up things with her and being in his kids life and pursuing his own dreams it'll come out
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    DONALD GLOVER CAST AS YOUNG LANDO CALRISSIAN IN UPCOMING HAN SOLO STAR WARS STAND-ALONE FILM
    THE SMOOTH-TALKING SMUGGLER IS COMING BACK TO THE BIG SCREEN.

Hello, what have we here?

Donald Glover

Lucasfilm announced today that Donald Glover, an acclaimed actor, award-winning writer, and Grammy-nominated artist, will be playing the part of Lando Calrissian in the still-untitled Han Solo Star Wars film, helmed by directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller. Glover will join Alden Ehrenreich — previously cast as Han Solo — in bringing two iconic Star Wars characters back to the big screen, but at a time in their lives previously unexplored. This new film depicts Lando in his formative years as a scoundrel on the rise in the galaxy’s underworld — years before the events involving Han, Leia, and Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes Back and his rise to Rebel hero in Return of the Jedi.

“We’re so lucky to have an artist as talented as Donald join us,” said Lord and Miller. “These are big shoes to fill, and an even bigger cape, and this one fits him perfectly, which will save us money on alterations. Also, we’d like to publicly apologize to Donald for ruining Comic-Con for him forever.”

Glover is best known for creating and starring in the critically acclaimed FX series Atlanta (which had the highest premiere numbers for any basic cable comedy show since 2013), as well as for starring in four seasons of the show Community, and for his Grammy-nominated album Because the Internet, performed under the name Childish Gambino. In addition, Glover appeared in the Academy Award-nominated The Martian, and will be seen in the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming.

The untitled Han Solo movie is set for release in 2018.

Hadn't seen this posted yet, but congrats to Bino.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anyone put the last 3 min in a spoiler? My ? caught off before it ended
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wasnt cookin Paperboi dinner

He was bakin cookies

Yall never baked some cookies before?

Ive baked some ? cookies.

I baked some brownies last week

0hsua58hcl60.gif

Baked some blue berry muffins like 2 1/2 weeks ago. S*** gooder than a muthfonka

Bruh boiled milk cornbread is ? life! Try it y'all and thank me later!
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all boys trippin,

She don't want you, you not a white boy.
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wba12si91ow4.png
    Hope he in the next season