Nobody likes a ? ? !!

Thats all there is to it.
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Dwight a HOFer yet nobody cares he went to atl lol

Nobody likes a ? ? !!

Thats all there is to it.

Folk liked Kobe and he was a ? ...

This is true but Dwight and Kobe have different kinds of ? to them even though they are both ? .

You right though
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

he had a bad year last year but i think hes better than that. wanted the nets to give him a shot
  • caddo man
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This team is definitely going to be better sooner than later. Not a contender at all. Tyreke seems to not want to come off the bench but he is a perfect candidate. He can play the wing or PG. I can see him out there with Asik/Jones/Hill/T. Evans/E. Moore. Run the same Iso plays that Crawford/Iso-Joe does. Have Hill and Moore for the kickout. Asik/ Jones for the rebound-putback. Asik and maybe E. Moore will be starters in the beginning of the year.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nice move really nice move.

Just another reason Ernie Grunfeld ain't worth ? !
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This team is definitely going to be better sooner than later. Not a contender at all. Tyreke seems to not want to come off the bench but he is a perfect candidate. He can play the wing or PG. I can see him out there with Asik/Jones/Hill/T. Evans/E. Moore. Run the same Iso plays that Crawford/Iso-Joe does. Have Hill and Moore for the kickout. Asik/ Jones for the rebound-putback. Asik and maybe E. Moore will be starters in the beginning of the year.

tyreke is the worst kinda player in the sense that he still think his value is what it was at his height when he probably is better coming off the bench at this stage in his career

Crawford has made a living coming off the bench for the clips, and he still gets busy and is way older than Tyreke. Tyreke that type of teammate that be wanting to throw the ball at the rim to pad his rebound stats.

really had high hopes for dude when they signed him
  • caddo man
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

tyreke is the worst kinda player in the sense that he still think his value is what it was at his height when he probably is better coming off the bench at this stage in his career

Crawford has made a living coming off the bench for the clips, and he still gets busy and is way older than Tyreke. Tyreke that type of teammate that be wanting to throw the ball at the rim to pad his rebound stats.

really had high hopes for dude when they signed him

I have a feeling he will get traded or sign somewhere else but they will insist he comes off the bench. Then all that talent will be realized. His skill set is iso-ball; Iso-Joe/Crawford/Tyreke Evans. He may never evolve but it is up to him.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Who y'all got that is better suited to start over Tyreke?
  • AP21
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

depends on what you are expecting tbh

i mean, Reke is a defensive liability. I aint gon get all technical and post +/- stats but just using the eyeball test, he could give two ? about playing defense so, its plausible to believe that any offensive contributions he might make are negated b/c of his lack of defense

if hill is legit and gets comfortable in the offense, i think whatever production he provides offensively is a bonus, but it doesnt help to score 12 if you giving up 18 on the other end. Just using an example.
  • caddo man
    Options

i mean, Reke is a defensive liability. I aint gon get all technical and post +/- stats but just using the eyeball test, he could give two ? about playing defense so, its plausible to believe that any offensive contributions he might make are negated b/c of his lack of defense

if hill is legit and gets comfortable in the offense, i think whatever production he provides offensively is a bonus, but it doesnt help to score 12 if you giving up 18 on the other end. Just using an example.

Lol so who is better suited to start over Tyreke?

J'rue Holiday- He fits what Gentry is trying to do. He doesnt have Tyreke's versatility but he fits the system.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

J'rue Holiday- He fits what Gentry is trying to do. He doesnt have Tyreke's versatility but he fits the system.

What is Gentry trying to do? Lose?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rumor about the knicks signing lance idk about that
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He tried to win last year and you see how that went
  • AP21
    Options

i dont think Caddo understood the question

but again, they were decimated with injuries with practically the same squad that made the playoffs the previous year

i mean, i still think, that roster, when healthy was b/t 6th and 8th seed, but still, they regressed something terribly due to injuries

this year, on paper, maybe somewhere b/t 7th and 5th? idk. there was so much roster turn around. Everything would have to happen perfectly for them to go even that high
  • caddo man
    Options

Hell he gon lose with Tyreke at the point. When J'rue got off of minute restrictions, he was doing his thing but by that time injuries had damn near everyone out hurt.

His post-All Star Break averages of 21.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, 7.3 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.7 three-pointers per game
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rumor about the knicks signing lance idk about that

Lance who?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

i dont think Caddo understood the question

but again, they were decimated with injuries with practically the same squad that made the playoffs the previous year

i mean, i still think, that roster, when healthy was b/t 6th and 8th seed, but still, they regressed something terribly due to injuries

this year, on paper, maybe somewhere b/t 7th and 5th? idk. there was so much roster turn around. Everything would have to happen perfectly for them to go even that high

Hell he gon lose with Tyreke at the point. When J'rue got off of minute restrictions, he was doing his thing but by that time injuries had damn near everyone out hurt.

His post-All Star Break averages of 21.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, 7.3 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.7 three-pointers per game

I'm not saying Jrue sucks I just think Tyreke is y'all 2nd best player and I don't see anybody on y'all team that's a clear upgrade over him at this time.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options