The 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What can I expect from Jared Sullinger C's fans?, I know the weight is an issue but from a basketball standpoint?
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi7OSaVB3fg

still remember watching this ? on tv like "he hitting a few shots.."

by the end of the game i was stunned
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead at Iggy saying the Thunder should have won the chip and they were better than GS. Part of this is true but idk about winning the chip part. Idk why he even said this

Partial ether to durant imo
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm Draymond picking on College Football players or was the College dude feeling Froggy and got dealt with?.. You never know with these situations...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    What can I expect from Jared Sullinger C's fans?, I know the weight is an issue but from a basketball standpoint?

Great rebounding, good passer especially with the outlets, decent mid range jumper can hit the occasional 3, awful in the pick and roll and poor conditioning but overall a solid player who should help yall, just hope he doesn't gain weight during the season again he did that 2 years in a row here
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We don't have any selfish players on the team. That's the thing: I think everybody expects us to play selfish, but guys want to go out there and win and just play the right way. That's what they've been doing. It's on me to come in there and adapt to what they've been doing. It's going to take me some time, but I'm going to get used to it pretty quick."

this guy Durant.....
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead at Iggy saying the Thunder should have won the chip and they were better than GS. Part of this is true but idk about winning the chip part. Idk why he even said this

I remember reading Iggy was heavily recruiting him so i hope he isn't throwing random shade he'd be late as hell on that
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony bennett might put in work on the nets

#1 pick for a reason
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

I remember reading Iggy was heavily recruiting him so i hope he isn't throwing random shade he'd be late as hell on that

Nah not saying he throwin shade, but he wasn't the only one thinking OKC was actually better than gs, the argument that okc could b better is slight ether, especially if durant still doesn't win lol
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

glad his ? ass aint there anymore
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I knew Russell was stressful but I thought kd was close enough to him that he'd never say some of the ? he's saying
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russ need to go to SAS & haunt Durant keep that ? from winning
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Warriors do play selfish

Klay was calling his own team out about that ? in the finals
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Durant telling the truth though.........

Aint ibaka the same one that was complaining earlier in the season
    about them dudes not passing the ball and chucking ? ........

Westbrook and durant was on some will smith and carlton banks ? for real for real....

you can tell at a certain point durant wasnt even playing properly no more......

i remember them days durant use to be standing wide open looking for the ball
    and westbrook looking directly at him and ignoring him......

nowadays it seem like durant was on some ? like, as soon as i touch the ball
    im going for mines
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The Warriors do play selfish

Klay was calling his own team out about that ? in the finals

I think he was talking about steph, when he said something like lets not go out there and try to win it all
    By yourself.......

cause steph previously had a bad game......
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's supposedly working on his weight this off season which hopefully means we get the best out of him just like Bismack.
  • Magicjohnson
    Magicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Who is lamar patterson? @ hawks fans

Edit: scrub?
  • Magicjohnson
    Options
    Felton to clips
  • Magicjohnson
    Options
    Manu re ups 14 mill 1 year
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers finally got a back up PG again
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »

He's supposedly working on his weight this off season which hopefully means we get the best out of him just like Bismack.

Lol he claims he has been this past 2 years the key is keeping the weight off him he gains during the season, I gave yall the breakdown earlier on this page
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is lamar patterson? @ hawks fans

Edit: scrub?

You won't see him on the court unless it's a blowout lol