Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that ? .

It is what it is. Hope the Colangelos know what they're doing.
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to up grade the bench and again Kyire should skip the Olympics don't want to risk anything.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to up grade the bench and again Kyire should skip the Olympics don't want to risk anything.

Moz, JR, Delly, Mo, RJ and James Jones will all be FA. I think they should keep Delly and JR, and let everybody else walk if they find better in free agency.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Afflalo and D Will have both decided to opt out..

Knicks will have around 33 M in cap space this offseason to throw at second tier guys.. SMH..
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Knicks will have around 33 M in cap space this offseason to throw at second tier guys.. SMH..

At least KPs been working on his legs and his crossover is looking better. Hornacek is actually talking to pur younger guys unlike Fisher smh and he seems to have confidence in Grant to run the pg spot for now. He's better than gotdamn Calderon that's for sure. Afflalo looking for money and didn't want to be here anymore anyway. *shrugs* Another rough season ahead but hopefully we'll have a stable coaching staff this time.
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayo
    Brandon Jennings
    Ryan Anderson
    Courtney Lee
    Jamal Crawford
    Austin rivers
    Chris Andersen
    Would all be nice pickup for the Cavs

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know how lebron keep reviving these dudes like richard jefferson

and why didnt vince carter go to bron when he had a chance

WHOS THE NEXT GUY

and i bet melo must hate going to outings with his nba boys
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Moz, JR, Delly, Mo, RJ and James Jones will all be FA. I think they should keep Delly and JR, and let everybody else walk if they find better in free agency.

I think they should keep Smith Delly and Mosgov and Jones (because he's a pro and know the ropes)

• EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

At least KPs been working on his legs and his crossover is looking better. Hornacek is actually talking to pur younger guys unlike Fisher smh and he seems to have confidence in Grant to run the pg spot for now. He's better than gotdamn Calderon that's for sure. Afflalo looking for money and didn't want to be here anymore anyway. *shrugs* Another rough season ahead but hopefully we'll have a stable coaching staff this time.

Yea our only hope is to develop the guys we have already.. I really don't want to be giving max money to these second and third tier guys man. Or over the hill former starts.. I'd give one year max deal.. Not 3-4 year maxes.. Thats a recipe for disaster man..
  • Beta
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

WHOS THE NEXT GUY

Too bad for Shawn Marion
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Yea our only hope is to develop the guys we have already.. I really don't want to be giving max money to these second and third tier guys man. Or over the hill former starts.. I'd give one year max deal.. Not 3-4 year maxes.. Thats a recipe for disaster man..

Yea Phil has definitely been patient which I appreciate and not throwing money everywhere. We'll officially have draft picks again for the first time in a long time I don't want to lose those. We'll just have to see how this plays out and hope communication between player and coach is a lot better this season.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »

WHOS THE NEXT GUY

Too bad for Shawn Marion

He has a ring tho so he good
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Looking around at the NBA landscape.. I don't see any move right now that can put my Knicks in a position to contend.. That ? is wack.. No trade will help.. No draft pick will help. No free agent we sign outside of KD would put us in the top tier in the east.. Thats ? sad bro..

This team has so many needs and we gonna end up overpaying to fill these needs with second tier player not the elite kind that you need to seriously contend.. Ah well we have our pick next year.. I guess there's a silver lining.

That's from years of poor decision after poor decision.. No foundation was created.. thus this organization is the way it is..Honestly what can you really do? At this point it's whatever with this team.. I kinda ran out of answers and solutions at this point..Money don't mean ? .. if your organization is not a winning culture..

We going end up spending all that money on a weak FA full of 2nd and 3rd tier players.. That's all i can really see.. We have no trade assets outside of Melo and KP.. Maybe Robin meh.. no drafts pick.. Gotta buy one... It's just a big ol mess..

It's really is a sad reality.. Not even looking forward this season besides development.. because theirs nothing to look forward to be honest..
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Looking around at the NBA landscape.. I don't see any move right now that can put my Knicks in a position to contend.. That ? is wack.. No trade will help.. No draft pick will help. No free agent we sign outside of KD would put us in the top tier in the east.. Thats ? sad bro..

This team has so many needs and we gonna end up overpaying to fill these needs with second tier player not the elite kind that you need to seriously contend.. Ah well we have our pick next year.. I guess there's a silver lining.

That's from years of poor decision after poor decision.. No foundation was created.. thus this organization is the way it is..Honestly what can you really do? At this point it's whatever with this team.. I kinda ran out of answers and solutions at this point..Money don't mean ? .. if your organization is not a winning culture..

We going end up spending all that money on a weak FA full of 2nd and 3rd tier players.. That's all i can really see.. We have no trade assets outside of Melo and KP.. Maybe Robin meh.. no drafts pick.. Gotta buy one... It's just a big ol mess..

It's really is a sad reality.. Not even looking forward this season besides development.. because theirs nothing to look forward to be honest..

Pretty much.. I can't see anything to even grasp... We just gotta thug it out until I don't even know when.. smh.. Phil is here 3 years. After that we may very well end up back with someone who squanders all our assets away for nothin..

How the ? Dan Gilbert get a title before the Knicks.. ? is wack.. That racist ? Gilbert don't deserve no ? ring.. smh..
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »

Pretty much.. I can't see anything to even grasp... We just gotta thug it out until I don't even know when.. smh.. Phil is here 3 years. After that we may very well end up back with someone who squanders all our assets away for nothin..

How the ? Dan Gilbert get a title before the Knicks.. ? is wack.. That racist ? Gilbert don't deserve no ? ring.. smh..

One answer to that
  • Beta
    Options
    The Knicks are back!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Rumors: Durant and Dirk to GS and Carmelo to the Cavs and Love to the Celts trading the number 3... Man if I'm the Celts I wouldnt want Love at this point.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Bulls letting aaron brooks go and while they wanna resign moore they know they gotta fight to retain him

That ? been ready to go...he hated it here and the organization....stayed talking ? bout the Bulls... Godspeed to him