Don't you ever get tired of threatening people with Hell?

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some people, hell is right here on Earth. And meanwhile, the phony and fraudulent Bible ? continues it's 2,000 plus year absence. This is not the work of an impressive and perfect ? . I'm better off worshipping the tooth fairy then the fake ass, phony Christian ? .

https://youtu.be/CFUgyBvstLg

Yeah it's easy for someone who hates ? to pick out the instances of human suffering and attribute them to ? not caring or him being evil, but totally overloook the millions of people who live blissful lives and attribute their happiness to their faith in ? .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the pleasure of many is more important than the pain of the few?

That's the argument you're going with here? All powerful ? has to choose one over the other instead of helping all?
  • zzombie
    Options
    So the pleasure of many is more important than the pain of the few?

That's the argument you're going with here? All powerful ? has to choose one over the other instead of helping all?

like i said it rains on the good and the bad alike.... much of the pleasure or pain experienced in life is simply random you maybe born rich and have a wonderful life that does not mean ? loves you more. You may be born poor and sick that does not mean ? loves you less.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    For some people, hell is right here on Earth. And meanwhile, the phony and fraudulent Bible ? continues it's 2,000 plus year absence. This is not the work of an impressive and perfect ? . I'm better off worshipping the tooth fairy then the fake ass, phony Christian ? .

Yeah it's easy for someone who hates ? to pick out the instances of human suffering and attribute them to ? not caring or him being evil, but totally overloook the millions of people who live blissful lives and attribute their happiness to their faith in ? .

I never said I hate "? ", but the Bible ? admits to creating calamity and evil, so it is what it is.

As I've said many times, I have a pretty good life and of course there are many good things about life, but the idea of the Christian ? is ridiculous and contrary to the realities of the world. There could be higher powers out there, as I tend to believe, but the Christian ? is either totally powerless, phony, or a cold, demonic figure that is far from worthy of being called a ? . More and more are feeling this way, most people in Britain polled this year say they aren't Christian anymore, this is becoming a trend in many countries.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Formerly a heavily Christian nation (80% or more in the 1900s), only 2 in 5 in Britain as of December 2015 consider themselves Christian now....a trend that's increasing in other nations, thank goodness

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bishops-in-house-of-lords-should-make-way-for-leaders-of-other-religions-a6762821.html

• And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more you ponder the concept of hell the clearer it becomes that it is a man thought idea. We like to punish people, we want to see them suffer and dying isn't good enough, they need to feel the burn for all eternity.

For ? to be perfect in justice there must be punishment... do you know how many murderers, child ? and cruel torturers have gone unpunished in human history???? all that innocent blood has to be atoned for

And suffering in hell makes up for that damage? Roflolol OK

How would you like to see your child ? and skinned alive in front of you after your husband has been set on fire?? Only to spend the rest of your short miserable life locked in a dark room until you finally starve to death knowing that the perpetrators of your sufferings will live happy long long lives.

Now these people violated you , your child and husband and in doing they also violated the laws of ? ... so you expect ? not to punish these villains??? And to break his promise of avenging the innocent and punishing the wicked

It's quite possible the ? goes to heaven. No guarantee if you believe in redemption, all he has to do is ask for forgiveness, repent and give himself to Jesus.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No...because the religious zealots believe that ? 's Vengence is the same as their own; that their judgement on the world is the same as ? 's. So when someone who doesn't agree offends them, they feel compelled to play the "Hell" card to hide the fact that it is really them that wants to throw that person in.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calamity isn't evil and I swear we been through that before.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

I never said I hate "? ", but the Bible ? admits to creating calamity and evil, so it is what it is.

As I've said many times, I have a pretty good life and of course there are many good things about life, but the idea of the Christian ? is ridiculous and contrary to the realities of the world. There could be higher powers out there, as I tend to believe, but the Christian ? is either totally powerless, phony, or a cold, demonic figure that is far from worthy of being called a ? . More and more are feeling this way, most people in Britain polled this year say they aren't Christian anymore, this is becoming a trend in many countries.

LAIR.... western europe is the only place that has a growing atheist population of any significance but overall their populations are diminishing
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2016
    Options

LAIR.... western europe is the only place that has a growing atheist population of any significance but overall their populations are diminishing

I think you mean liar lol......

And either way, 70% and growing of the world isn't convinced Christianity is real. Face it, the Christian ? is a giant phony and deep down you know this. America is seeing its non-religious or non-affiliated population rise by a lot too, the non-religious is the fastest growing group in America.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/

While the drop in Christian affiliation is particularly pronounced among young adults, it is occurring among Americans of all ages. The same trends are seen among whites, blacks and Latinos; among both college graduates and adults with only a high school education; and among women as well as men.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    this dude keeps making the same stupid points in every thread
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

And either way, 70% and growing of the world isn't convinced Christianity is real. Face it, the Christian ? is a giant phony and deep down you know this. America is seeing its non-religious or non-affiliated population rise by a lot too, the non-religious is the fastest growing group in America.

While the drop in Christian affiliation is particularly pronounced among young adults, it is occurring among Americans of all ages. The same trends are seen among whites, blacks and Latinos; among both college graduates and adults with only a high school education; and among women as well as men.

WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE so called 70% ? already, BECAUSE OF THE FLUIDITY OF RELIGIOUS BELIEF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THOSE CLAIMS WITH ANY CERTAINTY we have been through this in countless threads already. Being non-affiliated does not mean anti-religious or anti-christian because many Christians are not affiliated with any denomination but they are believers.

atheist like to "pad" their numbers to make it seems like they are bigger than they really are so they use categories like "unaffiliated" which could mean who knows what. The reality of the situation is that those who identify as atheist or agnostics are actually increasing in number but shrinking in overall population percentage.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Basically atheist are holding on to the slowly dying native european populations to bolster their numbers because the rest of the world is actually becoming more religious Christianity for example has seen great growth in Asia and africa especially china and sub-Saharan africa and latin america is becoming protestant.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE so called 70% ? already, BECAUSE OF THE FLUIDITY OF RELIGIOUS BELIEF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THOSE CLAIMS WITH ANY CERTAINTY we have been through this in countless threads already. Being non-affiliated does not mean anti-religious or anti-christian because many Christians are not affiliated with any denomination but they are believers.

atheist like to "pad" their numbers to make it seems like they are bigger than they really are so they use categories like "unaffiliated" which could mean who knows what. The reality of the situation is that those who identify as atheist or agnostics are actually increasing in number but shrinking in overall population percentage.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

70% of the world not being Christian is ? ? Bury your head in the sand if you want to, polls from various nations have backed up this up, it might be higher then that for all we know but whatever.

Either way your arguments for the Christian ? are as pathetic as they've ever been. Enjoy your beliefs though, whatever makes you happy.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

70% of the world not being Christian is ? ? Bury your head in the sand if you want to, polls from various nations have backed up this up, it might be higher then that for all we know but whatever.

Either way your arguments for the Christian ? are as pathetic as they've ever been. Enjoy your beliefs though, whatever makes you happy.

70% of the world not being christian is ? because their is no way of possibly coming around to that number there are people who change their religion and their are people who lie about their religion there are nations on earth in which records of who belongs to what religion are not kept. The methodology behind gathering information on who is christian is intrinsically flawed because Christians in places like china, Pakistan and certain other nations would never answer a poll asking them to truthfully identify their religion.

Your hatred for a ? you don't like is what is pathetic you cry and moan like a ? girl getting her cherry popped, in every religious thread you make the same tired and old arguments that have all been defeated already.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

70% of the world not being christian is ? because their is no way of possibly coming around to that number there are people who change their religion and their are people who lie about their religion there are nations on earth in which records of who belongs to what religion are not kept. The methodology behind gathering information on who is christian is intrinsically flawed because Christians in places like china, Pakistan and certain other nations would never answer a poll asking them to truthfully identify their religion.

Your hatred for a ? you don't like is what is pathetic you cry and moan like a ? girl getting her cherry popped, in every religious thread you make the same tired and old arguments that have all been defeated already.

Aight whatever you say man. Let me know when the Bible ? makes an appearance after 2,000 plus years. Thanks.
  • zzombie
    Options

Aight whatever you say man. Let me know when the Bible ? makes an appearance after 2,000 plus years. Thanks.

HE ALREADY makes appearances just not to you.... like i keep telling you maybe ? simply does not like you or maybe he just does not want anything to do with you
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Word? Where? Did he cure that guy with the giant tumors on his face yet? Did he ever get to save the baby born with no legs and no arms?
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If the Bible ? is this lazy in the physical world, what makes anyone think its gonna be powerful in the afterlife LOL
  • zzombie
    Options
    Word? Where? Did he cure that guy with the giant tumors on his face yet? Did he ever get to save the baby born with no legs and no arms?
    If the Bible ? is this lazy in the physical world, what makes anyone think its gonna be powerful in the afterlife LOL

Perhaps ? did not want to cure that guy and ? showed up in many forms in my family sorry you don't/can't feel him... but that's on you.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? visits me but not you too bad so sad"

roflolol
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

roflolol

Glad ? visits you and not the "Flying Spaghetti Monster", cause he sounds kinda scarey.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WYRM wrote: »

roflolol

Glad ? visits you and not the "Flying Spaghetti Monster", cause he sounds kinda scarey.

But the flying spaghetti monster doesn't have pushy hell preaching followers so I'm confident a meeting would be pretty chill.