Shaq defends Shaq brand shoes

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I had some pro wings... made all thru the day then a ? wanna ask what kind of shoes r those when the bell ring last period lol.

I'd buy the shaq shoes to give to homeless folk here in the A. They would go to good use.

in eigth grade, my brothers dad got me some L.A. Gears. Them joints sat in my closet for months. Mom got me a fresh FUBU fit........only shoes I had to match them was the L.A. gears. lol. The shoes were black and yellow. Moms got me black FUBU pants, and a yellow FUBU shirt. I debated on wearing that fit to school for days. Finally said ? it. Went and grabbed a yellow bandana threw that ? in my back pocket and went to school rockin. Really didnt catch no slack except from ? I didnt even know. Most of my friends just laughed it off like I was fresh in them though.

First and last time I wore those ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I had some pro wings... made all thru the day then a ? wanna ask what kind of shoes r those when the bell ring last period lol.

I'd buy the shaq shoes to give to homeless folk here in the A. They would go to good use.

in eigth grade, my brothers dad got me some L.A. Gears. Them joints sat in my closet for months. Mom got me a fresh FUBU fit........only shoes I had to match them was the L.A. gears. lol. The shoes were black and yellow. Moms got me black FUBU pants, and a yellow FUBU shirt. I debated on wearing that fit to school for days. Finally said ? it. Went and grabbed a yellow bandana threw that ? in my back pocket and went to school rockin. Really didnt catch no slack except from ? I didnt even know. Most of my friends just laughed it off like I was fresh in them though.

U know how much them ? would if u had pair now that light up!!!!mannn
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U know how much them ? would if u had pair now that light up!!!!mannn

Those was different. Thats before L.A. Gear took a turn for the super cheap. I had some of those. Some red and black ones with red flashing lights. I think I was in either first or second grade. Hopped in a ? puddle and the ? stopped working.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yawn. Nice Straw man reach . Theres a difference between hyping, touting, ? , and placing value in yourself based on the perception of a European brand (Gucci, Guisepi, etc) vs not wearing kicks bc their butt ugly

So nah, we not doin this . Idgaf if Martin Luther King himself hand made em and all proceeds go to the United ? College Fund. Im not wearing these

img_0211.jpg

Ever. I'll be WHATEVER comes with that decision. Please. Not rockin Shaqs. With the, the star spangle joints. Im good

shut the ? up ? ..
    this ? ? wanna act as if he has a semblance of self respect.. why only when it comes to shoes!!?

any other time u on every forum in every thread wit no shame of ur faggotry.. u revel in the attention from other men when ur not sendin ? pics to ? ull never see..

but now u want us to believe u have self respect!?

nah..

jus shut the ? up for once.

Man, you mention a ? seeded up a ? ONE TIME and he irate forever :joy: :joy:

Soooo u sayin he got a prostitute pregant. .. @S2J

Yep
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yawn. Nice Straw man reach . Theres a difference between hyping, touting, ? , and placing value in yourself based on the perception of a European brand (Gucci, Guisepi, etc) vs not wearing kicks bc their butt ugly

So nah, we not doin this . Idgaf if Martin Luther King himself hand made em and all proceeds go to the United ? College Fund. Im not wearing these

img_0211.jpg

Ever. I'll be WHATEVER comes with that decision. Please. Not rockin Shaqs. With the, the star spangle joints. Im good

shut the ? up ? ..
    this ? ? wanna act as if he has a semblance of self respect.. why only when it comes to shoes!!?

any other time u on every forum in every thread wit no shame of ur faggotry.. u revel in the attention from other men when ur not sendin ? pics to ? ull never see..

nah..

Yep

Man tell the story for us ? late to class
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq is the Master P of ball players. Nothing he puts out says high quality, he is just throwing his name/brand on anything and it's not quality. ? it just tacky looking.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If it was 88 u woulda been good. I remember the double color laces them and British knights lol
  • aneed123
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Shaq is the Master P of ball players. Nothing he puts out says high quality, he is just throwing his name/brand on anything and it's not quality. ? it just tacky looking.

I feel u but for folk who needs shoes on they feet for daily use vs folk who dressing for fashion it's a good look. Churches or missions should go buy boxes of them for the needy
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, stop it ......his watches of his jewelry collection at zales is dope
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel u but for folk who needs shoes on they feet for daily use vs folk who dressing for fashion it's a good look. Churches or missions should go buy boxes of them for the needy

Parents and regular folks just need to go to Marshall's, Ross, TJMaxx,etc and you can find quality brand name shows for cheap. You can cop some Nike's from those spot for 20-30 dollars.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

img_0211.jpg

shut the ? up ? ..

nah..

@zombie

Might as well make this entertaining
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

img_0211.jpg

shut the ? up ? ..

nah..

Yep

img_0211.jpg

shut the ? up ? ..

nah..

Yep

Aint no story, it was mentioned publicly . He seeded up his "game" :/

@blackgod813 long story short i dont put ? on a pedestal i put it on the market..

my "game" been down wit me for 8yrs dedicating and risking her life.. health.. and freedom to ensure im not a broke ? ? like @S2J

two muthafuckas out the hood that instead of goin the easy route decided to take a chance to better our lifes by makin the sacrifices those before us didnt so that those that come after us wont have to..

case in point.. our daughter jus started summerschool she's 2.. its a prepatory school.. a lil over a K a month.. she'll be speakin spanish before she's in preschool..

meanwhile @S2J is scavenging the net and dating sites in hopes he can get a ? to give him time let alone they money.. oh and he sends unsolicited ? pics..

a real creep..

i always say there's worse things a ? can be then a prostitute..
    S2J is prime example..

He explainin :joy: Heart warming story. Cliffs notes:
    my "game" been down wit me for 8yrs dedicating and risking her life.. health.. and freedom

:/

You raw dogged, seeded, and wifed a ? . Good talk guy.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

img_0211.jpg

shut the ? up ? ..

nah..

Yep

img_0211.jpg

shut the ? up ? ..

nah..

Yep

@blackgod813 long story short i dont put ? on a pedestal i put it on the market..

my "game" been down wit me for 8yrs dedicating and risking her life.. health.. and freedom to ensure im not a broke ? ? like @S2J

two muthafuckas out the hood that instead of goin the easy route decided to take a chance to better our lifes by makin the sacrifices those before us didnt so that those that come after us wont have to..

case in point.. our daughter jus started summerschool she's 2.. its a prepatory school.. a lil over a K a month.. she'll be speakin spanish before she's in preschool..

meanwhile @S2J is scavenging the net and dating sites in hopes he can get a ? to give him time let alone they money.. oh and he sends unsolicited ? pics..

a real creep..

S2J is prime example..

my "game" been down wit me for 8yrs dedicating and risking her life.. health.. and freedom

Im sure she wore condoms

dont explain nothin to that ? ? ..

he'll meet a ? in the club tonight kiss the ? in the mouth.. eat her ? and ? raw..
    and that nasty ? will allow him..

and when they done she still broke and he's still sendin ? pics cause he has no shame..

meanwhile we over here changin vicious cycles that has lasted generations. lol
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over shaq fus?
    this ? jus aint gon stop!
  • aneed123
    Options

img_0211.jpg

shut the ? up ? ..

nah..

Yep

img_0211.jpg

shut the ? up ? ..

nah..

Yep

a real creep..

S2J is prime example..

Im sure she wore condoms

dont explain nothin to that ? ? ..

he'll meet a ? in the club tonight kiss the ? in the mouth.. eat her ? and ? raw..
    and that nasty ? will allow him..

and when they done she still broke and he's still sendin ? pics cause he has no shame..

meanwhile we over here changin vicious cycles that has lasted generations. lol

Well this escalated quickly lol
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The ? is the purpose in buying expensive ass big name shoes for little kids when all they're gonna do is ? 'em up playing? Since when has that made any sort of sense? Grab the Shaqs, Starter, or And1 joints off the rack at Wallyworld for $15 a pop and let junior run 'em into the ground.

Cause kids are cruel as ?

They gon clown my son from the bus stop in the morning till they getting off the bus to go home

Trust me, I know
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those shoes are ugly as ? . What made him post that? That ? has never been known to be well dressed. Super xxxxxxxl large steve harvey suit wearing ass ? . Just cuz they're cheap don't mean they are good and vice versa. Them ? are horrendous tho.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    This is old but if they weren't trash and I wore sneakers

I'd wear em
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Big up to shaq and stephon who both have put their money where their mouths are. Well done gentleman!!

We cry all the time about how WE need to ____________ and when it's BEING done ? are like school on a Sat. No class.

This that clown ? . Oh so you comin out thr house wearin these

mcSdQdmuyRl98gKJM9FjBHA.jpg

Bama ass ? :joy:

In b4 some long tangent on material things and what other people care about and blah blah blah man ? that. No self respecting adult male should wear some gotdamn Shaqs

You sound stupid.

I don't wear Shaqs but I do wear affordable shoes of various brands. I don't go out of my way to purchase Nike, Addidas, or whatever the trend is. I know how to get fresh without being a ? rider.

No self respecting male would clown another male for whatever he's wearing. Ole rupaul, e tv, joan rivers fashion police ass.

The type of man who would wear them though is, a man who values his dollar or simply cannot afford to chase trends but would rather not walk around barefooted.

Every last ? that cosigned, ethered, or goated this is a herb. NOT ONE of you ? have even picked up a pair of these ? let alone purchased and rock a pair. And I will clown what a ? is wearing. What you wear is how you represent yourself without speaking. Young dumb ? .
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can admit to being a brand ? and hypocrite when it comes to my jackets/shoes and my blackness. If that ? dont have tommy hilfiger spelled out bold and big I dont want to wear it. I came up off XJ900s, Prowings, attack force payless shoes all the way until 8th grade. There is no way in hell I would buy my kids or myself another cheap ass shoe as long as i breathe. Im not no super sneakerhead or nothings its just shoes like shaqs are poor quality, plastic, are not stylish with clothes and attract ridicule and fights. Besides if i want to buy sneakers and clothes cheap I go to the goodwill and my dollar will go further there than walmart and still get brand name ?