Shaq defends Shaq brand shoes

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those are kids shoes man, as dude said earlier i will never understand why people spend all that money on name brand clothes for their kids, then get mad at the kid for being a kid.

No one is asking a grown man to wear a pair of SHAQS, but i would buy kid a pair.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    This is old but if they weren't trash and I wore sneakers

I'd wear em
    Big up to shaq and stephon who both have put their money where their mouths are. Well done gentleman!!

We cry all the time about how WE need to ____________ and when it's BEING done ? are like school on a Sat. No class.

This that clown ? . Oh so you comin out thr house wearin these

mcSdQdmuyRl98gKJM9FjBHA.jpg

Bama ass ? :joy:

In b4 some long tangent on material things and what other people care about and blah blah blah man ? that. No self respecting adult male should wear some gotdamn Shaqs

You sound stupid.

I don't wear Shaqs but I do wear affordable shoes of various brands. I don't go out of my way to purchase Nike, Addidas, or whatever the trend is. I know how to get fresh without being a ? rider.

No self respecting male would clown another male for whatever he's wearing. Ole rupaul, e tv, joan rivers fashion police ass.

The type of man who would wear them though is, a man who values his dollar or simply cannot afford to chase trends but would rather not walk around barefooted.

Every last ? that cosigned, ethered, or goated this is a herb. NOT ONE of you ? have even picked up a pair of these ? let alone purchased and rock a pair. And I will clown what a ? is wearing. What you wear is how you represent yourself without speaking. Young dumb ? .

iunno..
    i did none of the above.. but to not get something cause u think ud get clowned is kinda lame..
    and why are we as grown men still clowning what other cats is wearing based off what they paid for it??

thats like me walking past a footlocker and laughing at everybody in it..
    or ? at the club who rocking H&M..

let ? do them.

If you a grown man and you werent taught how to dress and present yourself thats ok. ? learn on the fly. But ANY ? that is seen around me or with me will know how to carry themselves. ? is any adult male doing wearing sneakers so often that they go out and purchase these. That ? is dumb!!! All those positives and big ups and not one ? in here owns those ? . I'm not saying nobody should buy his shoes, I'm saying that ? front that cuz he's a black man we gotta support and love and ride or die gotta stop. They are ugly and poor quality. You know why ? wear red bottoms and balenciagas? Because they look good and are amazing quality. I own 2 pairs of sneakers. Gym shoes and garage shoes. Everything else is either a hard bottom shoe, boots, loafers, or boat shoes.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Those are kids shoes man, as dude said earlier i will never understand why people spend all that money on name brand clothes for their kids, then get mad at the kid for being a kid.

No one is asking a grown man to wear a pair of SHAQS, but i would buy kid a pair.

It all boils down to what you're willing to pay for an item. I probably have spent 1k on shoes for my 6 yr old girl. My son will be the same. I grew up not having ? , so anything my kids want within reason they will have.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Remember when moms bought me a pair of Spaldings when i was a youth. I hit her with P Diddy point! lol

82707153.gif

I rather walk barefooted than wear some Spaldings. smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    like i said in the Farrakhan thread..
    im jus tired of the talkin..

didnt watch the clip but i loved every word i read from it..
    but im tired of the talkin..

im ready to see some action..
    these ? is more then capable..

? .... he wasn't just takin to celebrities. He talkin to the culture. He talkin to YOU Lls

dedicating our lives to getting money just to give it right back, for someone’s brand on our body. When we spent centuries praying with brands on our bodies. And now we pray to get paid for brands on our bodies.

So i can see why you've been touched.

yeh.. that was the same ? ? in the other thread.. jus went to check..

seems he takes his stance on whats convenient..
    i know ? jus like that..

over there she's postin the above thinkin she's gettin at me..

over here its "in before some long tangent on material things and what other people think blah blah blah"

uhhhhh u mean like a tangent along the lines of what the award recipient jus went on ? !!?

we know u go both ways ? ..
    but we go need u to pick a side ? ? ..

Only possible response for this is "didn't read" or a gif with those words in it.

Got damn....

? that ? ..
    he aint send me nothin for father's day..

i always take the time to go out my way to son his ass and he rather remain a bitter ? like his single mom raised him..

one of these days he go seek my attention and it wont be there.

Lol this sounds like some ? from a scene on Empire
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i usually hitch hike or ? a ride from a ? i know to go to outlet malls to buy shoes, you can fine some dope shoes fo da cheap at dem ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao half of you ? cosigning @BOSSExcellence are hypocrites. Yall clown ? for much less on this board and all of a sudden ? don't pass judgment?

FOH

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao half of you ? cosigning @BOSSExcellence are hypocrites. Yall clown ? for much less on this board and all of a sudden ? don't pass judgment?

FOH

i clown ? too.
    im jus sayin im not about to clown a ? jus because he cant wear what i wear..

now let that same ? try and say anything sideways to me.. then all bets are off..

ill see a ? in Shaq tonight..
    hell im bout to be in AZ.. them ? cant dress for ? .. but i aint about to clown then jus cause..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

FOH

Hey man leave them alone. Some ? look to him as a ic father figure lol

I do find it funny ? know they uncomfortable watching this ? explain his life , passionately defending his hard working prostitute bm.

Aye but what do you do tho? :joy: Thats ya mans u cant publicly disagree lls

Damn this ? want me to buy Shaqs AND he seeded the hoe joint?

n-ESPERAR-SIN-MOVIL-large570.jpg

They just gotta wait it out :joy:
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't gonna front I had a few pair of starbury's in high school. Had a bitty ask me if I had a pair of bapes on (06) and they were pleather starbury's I told shorty what they were and she gave me a disgusted look and walked away lls
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i usually hitch hike or ? a ride from a ? i know to go to outlet malls to buy shoes, you can fine some dope shoes fo da cheap at dem ?

My ? u live a real life
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    rock these with some European designer clothes to bag Shadyteam
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    120 million might be a stretch considering that's 1/3 of the entire population.
  • blackgod813
    Options

FOH

I do find it funny ? know they uncomfortable watching this ? explain his life , passionately defending his hard working prostitute bm.

cant help it ? see the real in me and the ? in u..

get out ur feelings ? boy..
    ? aint healthy..

swear u jealous of my ? .. infatuated or both..
    but i dont send ? .. we'll never happen..

So she still works or u retired her
  • CapitalB
    Options

FOH

? aint healthy..

i dont talk business on here.. never have..
    but at the end of the day jus know it aint no backpage ? ..

• blackgod813
    Options

FOH

? aint healthy..

Damn i know nothing past eros backpage craiglist this ? go deep
  • CapitalB
    Options

FOH

? aint healthy..

Damn i know nothing past eros backpage craiglist this ? go deep

eros is ? too! lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I can admit to being a brand ? and hypocrite when it comes to my jackets/shoes and my blackness. If that ? dont have tommy hilfiger spelled out bold and big I dont want to wear it. I came up off XJ900s, Prowings, attack force payless shoes all the way until 8th grade. There is no way in hell I would buy my kids or myself another cheap ass shoe as long as i breathe. Im not no super sneakerhead or nothings its just shoes like shaqs are poor quality, plastic, are not stylish with clothes and attract ridicule and fights. Besides if i want to buy sneakers and clothes cheap I go to the goodwill and my dollar will go further there than walmart and still get brand name ?

lol @ the realness
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    I think the biggest gripe is that they are blatant knockoffs of popular shoes. I applaud what he is trying to do but stop stealing peoples designs.
    O.G. wrote: »
    I think the biggest gripe is that they are blatant knockoffs of popular shoes. I applaud what he is trying to do but stop stealing peoples designs.

That is part of the appeal. For people who don't have $$ it's as close they might come to the real thing.

You know how many people brought Chrysler 300's because, they looked like and were nicknamed "baby Bentley's"?

These 2 posts are really what the thread should have revolved around in terms of the actual discussion. It's not the shoes being Shaq's or sold at Wal-Mart or Payless that would get somebody clowned. It's the designs itself. Shoes that look like knock of Jordan's w/ a Shaq symbol on them isn't really creative and that's the appeal of most tennis shoes to people who actually pay attention to that type of stuff. Said before on here I'm a sneaker head who doesn't ? with Jordans at all because majority of them ? just don't look that creative. Shaq been selling these shoes for a long ass time. Like somebody said go to any playground and I'm willing to bet you'll some kids running around in a few pair with no ? given though and any smart parent would buy Shaq's for their kids before spending a bunch of money on Nike ? their kid has no idea what the ? they are and will tear them ? up in 2 weeks tops.