150 Years After Its Founding, KKK Says US Politics Are Going Its Way...

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    who cares what the kkk has to say.

No black person should listen to anyone that spends all day bashing Muslims, but wants to ignore the ? .

I don't bash muslims i bash islam but like most people here you are too ? stupid to grasp that nuance.... and anyway i don't like radical muslims or the kkk ? them both.

Nuance ain't got ? to do with it. But YOU telling people to ignore the kkk of all things just adds to the suspicion of your ? behavior.

Ignore the kkk??? When the ? did I say that?? I said who cares what they have to say , once again you don't understand nuances... Anyway what ? behavior?? Just because I won't vote for democrats?? ? ? you.

Most blacks are ideological slaves and thin skin babies, we don't like republicans because they say mean things, never mind the fact that the policies inflicted on us by democrats are worse as long as they pretend to care we vote for them

wake the ? up

This aint about nuances and I ain't say nothing bout political parties. Im talking about the lack of consistency you're showing when it comes to the kkk. It's dangerous to tell a black person not to care about those people when their ideology is an immediate threat us.[/b] When they take off their clans sheets to put on uniforms and suits. We need to keep an eye on that.

But no, you'd rather babble about muslims. A group that isnt a bigger threat to us. Then you sound just like the ? would in the process. Like I said, suspect ? behavior

WHAT A ? IDIOT.... I SAID WE SHOULD NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS??? you are taking my specific statement and making it generalized... I never said we should not care about the activities of the kkk. BUT ? WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

I DON'T GIVE A ? RATS ASS ABOUT ANYTHING THE kkk has to say because unlike you i am not afraid of the kkk or white people in general.

AND QUITE FRANKLY WORLD WIDE ISLAM IS A GREATER THREAT TO BLACK PEOPLE THAN THE ? KKK

You're damn right I'm afraid. I'm a Black man that could get killed by a cop tomorrow and end up nothing more than a hashtag. I could be rich, go on tv, give a great speech on injustice, and loose my lively hood. A white ? can pop up two years from now claim I ? her and I'll be thrown in prison with my constitutional rights ignored. And people that target me could have an old ? sheet in they closet.

So I say Muslims are not a bigger threat.

What people say and do often goes hand in hand. Not caring about that is a fast path to ignorance. Play games nitpicking words all you want. Either way it's foolish, or in some cases disingenuous.

Then you are a coward... yes all those bad things can happen to you but they won't be the fault of the kkk frankly the people doing it to you more than most likely won't have any connection to the kkk.... all the black men who have suffered the calamities you mentioned, you think the kkk had anything to do with it??? NO. The things you are afraid of wouldn't be affecting blacks so much if we didn't continuously help place the same politicians governing with the same ideology into office for 40 years.

The mass incarceration, the attempted re-defining of ? and socially policing what is acceptable speech ALL come from leftist liberal ideology so don't blame the kkk for that.

If black people are going to cry, ? and moan every time some racist white people, ? members or not say something anti-black then we will forever be living in fear and anger. I prefer for members of race not to think/live like that.

? ive been fighting that ? putting my ass in the line of fire more than you id gladly wager. Fear dont mean im a coward, nuance remember.

See your immigrant ass dont know for certain whos connected to what and where. They aint wearing mask cause its fashionable. And politicians and other positions of authority been getting found with kkk ties continuously. I'm speaking from dealing with these fools personally. So you dont get to go from not caring to passive denial with me. Stop with the lies.

This aint bout simply burning crosses and white people saying mean things. This is a religion supported by liberals and conservatives. A real practice that has power behind it. Real corruption with real consequences affecting us right now. An ideology of the KKK that has taken a subtle form to adapt with the times.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    The ? is pretty much dead.....

However, these cac's are relentless & if we take our eyes off of them they will reorganize. ....

THE KKK WILL forever be a dead and archaic organization... what you should say is that white racism exist and that it is important for black people to be aware of this.

I'm in Georgia...

If you think that the ? will never reorganize. ...

Take a vacation and I will show you a few things....

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who cares what the kkk has to say.

No black person should listen to anyone that spends all day bashing Muslims, but wants to ignore the ? .

I don't bash muslims i bash islam but like most people here you are too ? stupid to grasp that nuance.... and anyway i don't like radical muslims or the kkk ? them both.

Nuance ain't got ? to do with it. But YOU telling people to ignore the kkk of all things just adds to the suspicion of your ? behavior.

Ignore the kkk??? When the ? did I say that?? I said who cares what they have to say , once again you don't understand nuances... Anyway what ? behavior?? Just because I won't vote for democrats?? ? ? you.

Most blacks are ideological slaves and thin skin babies, we don't like republicans because they say mean things, never mind the fact that the policies inflicted on us by democrats are worse as long as they pretend to care we vote for them

wake the ? up

This aint about nuances and I ain't say nothing bout political parties. Im talking about the lack of consistency you're showing when it comes to the kkk. It's dangerous to tell a black person not to care about those people when their ideology is an immediate threat us.[/b] When they take off their clans sheets to put on uniforms and suits. We need to keep an eye on that.

But no, you'd rather babble about muslims. A group that isnt a bigger threat to us. Then you sound just like the ? would in the process. Like I said, suspect ? behavior

WHAT A ? IDIOT.... I SAID WE SHOULD NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS??? you are taking my specific statement and making it generalized... I never said we should not care about the activities of the kkk. BUT ? WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

I DON'T GIVE A ? RATS ASS ABOUT ANYTHING THE kkk has to say because unlike you i am not afraid of the kkk or white people in general.

AND QUITE FRANKLY WORLD WIDE ISLAM IS A GREATER THREAT TO BLACK PEOPLE THAN THE ? KKK

You're damn right I'm afraid. I'm a Black man that could get killed by a cop tomorrow and end up nothing more than a hashtag. I could be rich, go on tv, give a great speech on injustice, and loose my lively hood. A white ? can pop up two years from now claim I ? her and I'll be thrown in prison with my constitutional rights ignored. And people that target me could have an old ? sheet in they closet.

So I say Muslims are not a bigger threat.

What people say and do often goes hand in hand. Not caring about that is a fast path to ignorance. Play games nitpicking words all you want. Either way it's foolish, or in some cases disingenuous.

Then you are a coward... yes all those bad things can happen to you but they won't be the fault of the kkk frankly the people doing it to you more than most likely won't have any connection to the kkk.... all the black men who have suffered the calamities you mentioned, you think the kkk had anything to do with it??? NO. The things you are afraid of wouldn't be affecting blacks so much if we didn't continuously help place the same politicians governing with the same ideology into office for 40 years.

The mass incarceration, the attempted re-defining of ? and socially policing what is acceptable speech ALL come from leftist liberal ideology so don't blame the kkk for that.

If black people are going to cry, ? and moan every time some racist white people, ? members or not say something anti-black then we will forever be living in fear and anger. I prefer for members of race not to think/live like that.

? ive been fighting that ? putting my ass in the line of fire more than you id gladly wager. Fear dont mean im a coward, nuance remember.

See your immigrant ass dont know for certain whos connected to what and where. They aint wearing mask cause its fashionable. And politicians and other positions of authority been getting found with kkk ties continuously. I'm speaking from dealing with these fools personally. So you dont get to go from not caring to passive denial with me. Stop with the lies.

This aint bout simply burning crosses and white people saying mean things. This is a religion supported by liberals and conservatives. A real practice that has power behind it. Real corruption with real consequences affecting us right now. An ideology of the KKK that has taken a subtle form to adapt with the times.

yeah yeah yeah i am an immigrant but i am still black and not afraid or scared, when i should have more of a reason to be then you have... so please miss me with the i am an immigrant i don't understand ? .. you were born here do you know which whites are connected to the ? or not???? NO, in that ignorance me and you are in the same boat only difference is you are afraid and i am not. I am 100% sure there are politicians with ties to the KKK but which ones and how many out of all them have those ties??? you don't know and if the bold is real then name them?? what passive denial??? wtf are you talking about never have i denied the KKK exists or that racism exist. The KKK did not invent racism telling me some white people are racist is telling me the sky is blue..... NO ? corruption exist... no ? BUT whites being racists and political corruption existing is a straw man you criticized me for saying

"who cares what the kkk has to say" i did not say blacks should not care about the existence of racist whites political corruption or even the KKK. ALL i said was that we should give no credence to anything the KKK has to say why??? because the KKK in 2016 poses little next to no threat to black people as a whole in this country.
  • zzombie
    Options

However, these cac's are relentless & if we take our eyes off of them they will reorganize. ....

THE KKK WILL forever be a dead and archaic organization... what you should say is that white racism exist and that it is important for black people to be aware of this.

I'm in Georgia...

They don't have to reorganize they are already organized to a large degree.... but guess what they do very very little to affect blacks as a whole. RACISM affects blacks as a whole but the kkk??? nah man this is not 1934 it's not even 1964 but the kkk still has you ? shook... stop using the kkk as some kind of boogeymen.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The racists that you need to be concerned about wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near the ?

The only people who still rep the ? are those who didn't get the memo that the game has changed and it's time to go underground for appearances sake (ie. Out of the loop fringe hicks)

Im in GA too..? flabby and sick. Judges that will privately take pride in sending ? away for hundreds of years will rebuke the ? ..and genuinely do so
  • bambu
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

They don't have to reorganize they are already organized to a large degree.... but guess what they do very very little to affect blacks as a whole. RACISM affects blacks as a whole but the kkk??? nah man this is not 1934 it's not even 1964 but the kkk still has you ? shook... stop using the kkk as some kind of boogeymen.

LOL....

Its not about being scared or shook.....

It is about being realistic....

The city that I live in actually lent the police department to the local ? to hold meetings.....

Not in 1934.... More like the late 1970's.....

With that much entrenched racism in the city's government it is actually unrealistic to believe that this organization is too weak to affect black people through associations within the police department.....

Hell, My family was threatened by the ? when we moved here in the early-80's......

You are not from around these parts & its seems like your experiences in the immigrant population in NY have blocked your ability to understand the impact of the ? in the South....

The "little that they do to affect blacks as a whole" is infiltrate local government agencies and carry-out their unique form of racism, which is typically police brutality and discrimination, but also includes economic isolation and the continued exclusion of blacks in resource allocations.....

That may seem like "very little," however, it does affects the entire black community....

• bambu
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    The racists that you need to be concerned about wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near the ?

The only people who still rep the ? are those who didn't get the memo that the game has changed and it's time to go underground for appearances sake (ie. Out of the loop fringe hicks)

Im in GA too..? flabby and sick. Judges that will privately take pride in sending ? away for hundreds of years will rebuke the ? ..and genuinely do so

Indeed....

Thats why they call themselves "The invisible empire of the South"......

• zzombie
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

The city that I live in actually lent the police department to the local ? to hold meetings.....

With that much entrenched racism in the city's government it is actually unrealistic to believe that this organization is too weak to affect black people through associations within the police department.....

Hell, My family was threatened by the ? when we moved here in the early-80's......

You are not from around these parts & its seems like your experiences in the immigrant population in NY have blocked your ability to understand the impact of the ? in the South....

The "little that they do to affect blacks as a whole" is infiltrate local government agencies and carry-out their unique form of racism, which is typically police brutality and discrimination, but also includes economic isolation and the continued exclusion of blacks in resource allocations.....

That may seem like "very little," however, it does affects the entire black community....

Yeah that is actually very little because you are just one small family in one small city or town.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @zzombie You cant answer for nobody but you. You ain't lived my life or been in my city to say what is and isnt. That's why you being an immigrant leaves you in the boat alone here.

Your level of ignorance is the only thing youve gotten right. To which the net can provide news articles, political exposures, and victims of the judicial system to answer your questions. I could give names of people I met personally I suspect of being white supremacist or extremist, but I've no proof.

And ? ? that ? about you not being afraid. Ive got sigs off, so im i missing something? I dont see you putting your face, your government, your address, and your business next to your posts. What adversity you faced from being a target of white supremacy? Did you risk your career to fight that ? when it pulled your card? Is feds taking your picture? You getting death threats? If you ain't stepping in the line of fire everyday, everywhere for your belief then you cant talk that big ? .
  • bambu
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

Yeah that is actually very little because you are just one small family in one small city or town.

My experience with the ? may be anecdotal....

The experiences of thousands of black folks being brutalized and economically isolated in my city are not....

• zzombie
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

The experiences of thousands of black folks being brutalized and economically isolated in my city are not....

I am pretty sure thousands of black people are not being brutalized in your city you are being hyperbolic as for economic isolation unless they are keeping blacks out of the local economy via passing laws that strip blacks of their rights to buy and sell you are also being hyperbolic
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    No
    .....you just support republicans

? just shut the ? up..... i don't support republicans or democrats i support polices that i think are good and don't supports ones i think are bad. If your ? sized brain could understand that i wouldn't be writing this.

? sized
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @zzombie You cant answer for nobody but you. You ain't lived my life or been in my city to say what is and isnt. That's why you being an immigrant leaves you in the boat alone here.

Your level of ignorance is the only thing youve gotten right. To which the net can provide news articles, political exposures, and victims of the judicial system to answer your questions. I could give names of people I met personally I suspect of being white supremacist or extremist, but I've no proof.

And ? ? that ? about you not being afraid. Ive got sigs off, so im i missing something? I dont see you putting your face, your government, your address, and your business next to your posts. What adversity you faced from being a target of white supremacy? Did you risk your career to fight that ? when it pulled your card? Is feds taking your picture? You getting death threats? If you ain't stepping in the line of fire everyday, everywhere for your belief then you cant talk that big ? .

once again you are using a whole bunch of straw men because i never denied that the judicial system is corrupt or that white supremacist exist. I suspect all white people to be racist but i don't start believing that an invisible empire of klansmen is out to get me or destroy the progress of people who look like me. I don't do the bold because i am not ? stupid

i am a moderately successful business owner and investor keeping my assets profitable is how i fight white supremacy, taking care of my black family is how i fight white supremacy hiring as many black people as i can when i get the chance is how i fight white supremacy. Advocating for social and economic policies that will empower black people is how i fight white supremacy.

You ? and moaning and criticizing me for not giving a ? about what is essentially a toothless organization like the kkk is not fighting white supremacy.
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

I am pretty sure thousands of black people are not being brutalized in your city you are being hyperbolic as for economic isolation unless they are keeping blacks out of the local economy via passing laws that strip blacks of their rights to buy and sell you are also being hyperbolic

LOL....

How naive.?.?.?.?

Just because you do not hear about it in the NY / national press does not mean it does not exist......

All that Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice type ? ......

Every city in the South has a story or two or few similar or worse than those......

Your isolated immigrant lifestyle in NY has flawed your understanding of race in America.....

We still fighting down here.....

Since you are so brave and uncowardly......

Bring it where it is needed...

I know a few cac's that have active beef and will be ready on-sight....

• zzombie
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

LOL....

How naive.?.?.?.?

Just because you do not hear about it in the NY / national press does not mean it does not exist......

All that Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice ? ......

Every city in the South has a story or two or few similar or worse than those......

Your isolated immigrant lifestyle in NY has flawed your understanding of race in America.....

Immigrant lifestyle??? i passed the immigrant lifestyle years ago and in nyc no one is really isolated unless they choose to be, police brutality and economic struggling of poor black people is nationwide and actually they hit immigrant communities harder. Black people are fighting everywhere the south is not special and quite frankly the racism you guys face down there is easier to recognize thus easier to get around.

The best way to fight white people is not physical
  • bambu
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

LOL....

How naive.?.?.?.?

Immigrant lifestyle??? i passed the immigrant lifestyle years ago and in nyc no one is really isolated unless they choose to be, police brutality and economic struggling of poor black people is nationwide and actually they hit immigrant communities harder. Black people are fighting everywhere the south is not special and quite frankly the racism you guys face down there is easier to recognize thus easier to get around.

We are special.....

Any examination of American history can illustrate that......

No not physical....

However, it is more effective than conducting business with ? members & bigots..... (remember that one??)

Have you ever been anywhere in the South?????

• zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

LOL....

How naive.?.?.?.?

We are special.....

No not physical....

However, it is more effective than conducting business with ? members & bigots..... (remember that one??)

You are not special when it comes to police brutality. Anti-black police brutality has a long history all over america. CONDUCTING business with people who hate you and that you also hate is actually the more effective way of getting things done ... i know because i do it all the time.

white people are playing chess, Black people want to play checkers i am playing GO.

YES I HAVE BEEN IN THE SOUTH.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they ? just noticed CACS are still being CACS?
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

LOL....

How naive.?.?.?.?

We are special.....

No not physical....

You are not special when it comes to police brutality. Anti-black police brutality has a long history all over america. CONDUCTING business with people who hate you and that you also hate is actually the more effective way of getting things done ... i know because i do it all the time.

white people are playing chess, Black people want to play checkers i am playing GO.

No..... our political, cultural climate, and geography is special....

People are not stacked ontop of each other like sardines.....

Doing business with bigots is the same mistake made by Garvey & other money hungry negroes......

Which is in part why our condition persists.....

Maryland is not the South......

I'm talking about Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina.....

"Coz they'd been to the University of California. It's all white people, laid back. They hadn't been down to the University of Alabama or Mississippi. I'm not lyin', they got white folks down there they have to keep on chains in the basement!"

~ Richard Pryor

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but what came from this organization? Skinheads, neo nazis, arayn nation. The kkk is dead like hip-hop is dead. It ain't what it used to be, but it birthed alot of ? ? ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

but what came from this organization? Skinheads, neo nazis, arayn nation. The kkk is dead like hip-hop is dead. It ain't what it used to be, but it birthed alot of ? ? ? .

i agree with you and actually i think some of the nazis organizations are more dangerous and we should worry more about them.... but the ? kkk??? they can foh no ? given about those redneck ? talking cacs
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    Options

Dead????

Map of active ? groups....

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=18yRw0s2NKncGC3cBJeYcgx08XnQ&hl=en_US
  • zzombie
    Options

I'm in Georgia...

LOL....

LOL....

How naive.?.?.?.?

We are special.....

No not physical....

No..... our political, cultural climate, and geography is special....

People are not stacked ontop of each other like sardines.....

Doing business with bigots is the same mistake made by Garvey & other money hungry negroes......

Which is in part why our condition persists.....

Maryland is not the South......

I'm talking about Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina.....

"Coz they'd been to the University of California. It's all white people, laid back. They hadn't been down to the University of Alabama or Mississippi. I'm not lyin', they got white folks down there they have to keep on chains in the basement!"

~ Richard Pryor

Your geography and climate has nothing to do with the topic at hand and the political and cultural climate is different in every state or couple of states so the south does not standout in that regard and is therefore not special. cacs in the south are just as evil as cacs in kansas or Appalachia in fact west virgina is more racist than Georgia

If you don't do business with bigots at a certain level then you will be doing business with no one because everyone has their prejudices, i DON'T particularly like Mexicans. i WOULD do a business deal with Mexicans in a heart beat if i thought it would further my ambitions. YES I HAVE BEEN TO THE SOUTH. FLORIDA, MISSISSIPPI AND GEORGIA and that was almost 8 years ago.
  • zzombie
    Options
    @bambu

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=18yRw0s2NKncGC3cBJeYcgx08XnQ&hl=en_US

They would qualify as active if they actually did something... those groups simply existing and not actively trying to do something serious.. and i don't mean burn a cross somewhere out in the in secret qualifies them as basically dead
  • zzombie
    Options
    All those ? groups and they really don't do ? 95% of the ? has turned into a glorified racist white man's club either that or they are just more money making criminal organizations.... instead of a terrorist organization many of those ? groups are just gangs