150 Years After Its Founding, KKK Says US Politics Are Going Its Way...

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    No
    .....you just support republicans

? just shut the ? up..... i don't support republicans or democrats i support polices that i think are good and don't supports ones i think are bad. If your ? sized brain could understand that i wouldn't be writing this.

? sized

spelling mistakes they happen to the best of us
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    The ? is pretty much dead.....

However, these cac's are relentless & if we take our eyes off of them they will reorganize. ....

THE KKK WILL forever be a dead and archaic organization... what you should say is that white racism exist and that it is important for black people to be aware of this.

I'm in Georgia...

If you think that the ? will never reorganize. ...

Take a vacation and I will show you a few things....

They don't have to reorganize they are already organized to a large degree.... but guess what they do very very little to affect blacks as a whole. RACISM affects blacks as a whole but the kkk??? nah man this is not 1934 it's not even 1964 but the kkk still has you ? shook... stop using the kkk as some kind of boogeymen.

LOL....

Its not about being scared or shook.....

It is about being realistic....

The city that I live in actually lent the police department to the local ? to hold meetings.....

Not in 1934.... More like the late 1970's.....

With that much entrenched racism in the city's government it is actually unrealistic to believe that this organization is too weak to affect black people through associations within the police department.....

Hell, My family was threatened by the ? when we moved here in the early-80's......

You are not from around these parts & its seems like your experiences in the immigrant population in NY have blocked your ability to understand the impact of the ? in the South....

The "little that they do to affect blacks as a whole" is infiltrate local government agencies and carry-out their unique form of racism, which is typically police brutality and discrimination, but also includes economic isolation and the continued exclusion of blacks in resource allocations.....

That may seem like "very little," however, it does affects the entire black community....

Yeah that is actually very little because you are just one small family in one small city or town.

My experience with the ? may be anecdotal....

The experiences of thousands of black folks being brutalized and economically isolated in my city are not....

I am pretty sure thousands of black people are not being brutalized in your city you are being hyperbolic as for economic isolation unless they are keeping blacks out of the local economy via passing laws that strip blacks of their rights to buy and sell you are also being hyperbolic

LOL....

How naive.?.?.?.?

Just because you do not hear about it in the NY / national press does not mean it does not exist......

All that Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice ? ......

Every city in the South has a story or two or few similar or worse than those......

Your isolated immigrant lifestyle in NY has flawed your understanding of race in America.....

We still fighting down here.....

Since you are so brave and uncowardly......

Bring it where it is needed...

I know a few cac's that have active beef and will be ready on-sight....

Immigrant lifestyle??? i passed the immigrant lifestyle years ago and in nyc no one is really isolated unless they choose to be, police brutality and economic struggling of poor black people is nationwide and actually they hit immigrant communities harder. Black people are fighting everywhere the south is not special and quite frankly the racism you guys face down there is easier to recognize thus easier to get around.

The best way to fight white people is not physical

We are special.....

Any examination of American history can illustrate that......

No not physical....

However, it is more effective than conducting business with ? members & bigots..... (remember that one??)

Have you ever been anywhere in the South?????

You are not special when it comes to police brutality. Anti-black police brutality has a long history all over america. CONDUCTING business with people who hate you and that you also hate is actually the more effective way of getting things done ... i know because i do it all the time.

white people are playing chess, Black people want to play checkers i am playing GO.

YES I HAVE BEEN IN THE SOUTH.

No..... our political, cultural climate, and geography is special....

People are not stacked ontop of each other like sardines.....

Doing business with bigots is the same mistake made by Garvey & other money hungry negroes......

Which is in part why our condition persists.....

Maryland is not the South......

I'm talking about Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina.....

"Coz they'd been to the University of California. It's all white people, laid back. They hadn't been down to the University of Alabama or Mississippi. I'm not lyin', they got white folks down there they have to keep on chains in the basement!"

~ Richard Pryor

Your geography and climate has nothing to do with the topic at hand and the political and cultural climate is different in every state or couple of states so the south does not standout in that regard and is therefore not special. cacs in the south are just as evil as cacs in kansas or Appalachia in fact west virgina is more racist than Georgia

If you don't do business with bigots at a certain level then you will be doing business with no one because everyone has their prejudices, i DON'T particularly like Mexicans. i WOULD do a business deal with Mexicans in a heart beat if i thought it would further my ambitions. YES I HAVE BEEN TO THE SOUTH. FLORIDA, MISSISSIPPI AND GEORGIA and that was almost 8 years ago.

It does.....

We are more violent....

Heat, Drought Linked to Violence Worldwide

https://weather.com/health/news/heat-drought-linked-violence-worldwide-20130801

graphic-snapshot-of-violent-crimes-in-u.s

Florida does not count....

I am talking about the "cotton belt"

westmap.gif

• bambu
    Options
    All those ? groups and they really don't do ? 95% of the ? has turned into a glorified racist white man's club either that or they are just more money making criminal organizations.... instead of a terrorist organization many of those ? groups are just gangs

They don't do ? that you can see.....

Thats why they call themselves the invisible empire.....

With all the continued racism and police brutality.....

Why would anyone rule out the ability of this group and its ideals to go invisible????

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All those ? groups and they really don't do ? 95% of the ? has turned into a glorified racist white man's club either that or they are just more money making criminal organizations.... instead of a terrorist organization many of those ? groups are just gangs

Why would anyone rule out the ability of this group and its ideals to go invisible????

So that they could keep it invisible. But some Muslims on the other side of the planet, they wanna swing at those ghost all day.
  • zzombie
    Options

Ain't a ? thing invisible about police brutality it and racism existed before the kkk and if the kkk is an invisible empire they are not doing a very good job at being invisible you just provided a link with proves they aren't invisible.

The kkk is composed of mostly poor and uneducated white people who tend to be dumb and dumb people suck at being invisible.
  • zzombie
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

So that they could keep it invisible. But some Muslims on the other side of the planet, they wanna swing at those ghost all day.

I can equally despise the kkk and radical muslims... those Muslims on the other side of the planet pose an actual threat because unlike the kkk of 2016 they are real terrorist actively engaged in trying to ? people the teaching of radical Islam within america is an actual threat there have been several attempted and successful islamic attacks within america
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the KKK got smart & decided to replace the hoods w/ police uniforms. So now they can legally murder you & get away with it without consequence. The prosecutors, judges & even media prolly have ties to the KKK. How else can a black kid get found rolled in a gym mat with severe neck trauma, and the police & DOJ rule it a "suicide". This system ain't ?

My brother what you're implying is that the natural savage that is the white man were doing these henious things to black people before the ? came into existence, when in fact racist white supremacists always could ? black people with impunity.
  • zzombie
    Options
    The ? is pretty much dead.....

However, these cac's are relentless & if we take our eyes off of them they will reorganize. ....

THE KKK WILL forever be a dead and archaic organization... what you should say is that white racism exist and that it is important for black people to be aware of this.

I'm in Georgia...

If you think that the ? will never reorganize. ...

Take a vacation and I will show you a few things....

They don't have to reorganize they are already organized to a large degree.... but guess what they do very very little to affect blacks as a whole. RACISM affects blacks as a whole but the kkk??? nah man this is not 1934 it's not even 1964 but the kkk still has you ? shook... stop using the kkk as some kind of boogeymen.

LOL....

Its not about being scared or shook.....

It is about being realistic....

The city that I live in actually lent the police department to the local ? to hold meetings.....

Not in 1934.... More like the late 1970's.....

With that much entrenched racism in the city's government it is actually unrealistic to believe that this organization is too weak to affect black people through associations within the police department.....

Hell, My family was threatened by the ? when we moved here in the early-80's......

You are not from around these parts & its seems like your experiences in the immigrant population in NY have blocked your ability to understand the impact of the ? in the South....

The "little that they do to affect blacks as a whole" is infiltrate local government agencies and carry-out their unique form of racism, which is typically police brutality and discrimination, but also includes economic isolation and the continued exclusion of blacks in resource allocations.....

That may seem like "very little," however, it does affects the entire black community....

Yeah that is actually very little because you are just one small family in one small city or town.

My experience with the ? may be anecdotal....

The experiences of thousands of black folks being brutalized and economically isolated in my city are not....

I am pretty sure thousands of black people are not being brutalized in your city you are being hyperbolic as for economic isolation unless they are keeping blacks out of the local economy via passing laws that strip blacks of their rights to buy and sell you are also being hyperbolic

LOL....

How naive.?.?.?.?

Just because you do not hear about it in the NY / national press does not mean it does not exist......

All that Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice ? ......

Every city in the South has a story or two or few similar or worse than those......

Your isolated immigrant lifestyle in NY has flawed your understanding of race in America.....

We still fighting down here.....

Since you are so brave and uncowardly......

Bring it where it is needed...

I know a few cac's that have active beef and will be ready on-sight....

Immigrant lifestyle??? i passed the immigrant lifestyle years ago and in nyc no one is really isolated unless they choose to be, police brutality and economic struggling of poor black people is nationwide and actually they hit immigrant communities harder. Black people are fighting everywhere the south is not special and quite frankly the racism you guys face down there is easier to recognize thus easier to get around.

The best way to fight white people is not physical

We are special.....

Any examination of American history can illustrate that......

No not physical....

However, it is more effective than conducting business with ? members & bigots..... (remember that one??)

Have you ever been anywhere in the South?????

You are not special when it comes to police brutality. Anti-black police brutality has a long history all over america. CONDUCTING business with people who hate you and that you also hate is actually the more effective way of getting things done ... i know because i do it all the time.

white people are playing chess, Black people want to play checkers i am playing GO.

YES I HAVE BEEN IN THE SOUTH.

No..... our political, cultural climate, and geography is special....

People are not stacked ontop of each other like sardines.....

Doing business with bigots is the same mistake made by Garvey & other money hungry negroes......

Which is in part why our condition persists.....

Maryland is not the South......

I'm talking about Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina.....

"Coz they'd been to the University of California. It's all white people, laid back. They hadn't been down to the University of Alabama or Mississippi. I'm not lyin', they got white folks down there they have to keep on chains in the basement!"

~ Richard Pryor

Your geography and climate has nothing to do with the topic at hand and the political and cultural climate is different in every state or couple of states so the south does not standout in that regard and is therefore not special. cacs in the south are just as evil as cacs in kansas or Appalachia in fact west virgina is more racist than Georgia

If you don't do business with bigots at a certain level then you will be doing business with no one because everyone has their prejudices, i DON'T particularly like Mexicans. i WOULD do a business deal with Mexicans in a heart beat if i thought it would further my ambitions. YES I HAVE BEEN TO THE SOUTH. FLORIDA, MISSISSIPPI AND GEORGIA and that was almost 8 years ago.

It does.....

We are more violent....

Heat, Drought Linked to Violence Worldwide

https://weather.com/health/news/heat-drought-linked-violence-worldwide-20130801

graphic-snapshot-of-violent-crimes-in-u.s

Florida does not count....

I am talking about the "cotton belt"

westmap.gif

unless you can link all those violent incidences to the ? it has nothing to do with the topic at hand... and which section or city within the nation that has the most crime changes from decade to decade so the south having more violent incidences reported in 2012 does not make it special.
  • kzzl
    Options

I can equally despise the kkk and radical muslims... those Muslims on the other side of the planet pose an actual threat because unlike the kkk of 2016 they are real terrorist actively engaged in trying to ? people the teaching of radical Islam within america is an actual threat there have been several attempted and successful islamic attacks within america

Several, sure.

But no part of Islam has continuously violated black peoples constitutional rights in America.
  • zzombie
    Options

Several, sure.

But no part of Islam has continuously violated black peoples constitutional rights in America.

you realize many black people died in 9/11 right??? you do realize that many many more black people would die if radical Muslims got there way right??? anyway i would prefer not to make this about islam there are other threads for that
  • zzombie
    Options
    who cares what the kkk has to say.

Their celebrating the same party you support

I AM NOT A ? REPUBLICAN

and i don't know how many times i have to explain that to you simple minded politically uneducated idiots on this forum

You still white tho

I am not white. I AM A VERY PROUD BLACK JAMAICAN MAN WITH A STRONG AFRICAN HERITAGE.
  • zzombie
    Options

I AM NOT A ? REPUBLICAN

and i don't know how many times i have to explain that to you simple minded politically uneducated idiots on this forum

You still white tho

I am not white. I AM A VERY PROUD BLACK JAMAICAN MAN WITH A STRONG AFRICAN HERITAGE.

Sounds like something a white man would say.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING intelligent to say??? if you don't ? off
  • kzzl
    edited July 2016
    Options

Several, sure.

you realize many black people died in 9/11 right??? you do realize that many many more black people would die if radical Muslims got there way right??? anyway i would prefer not to make this about islam there are other threads for that

Thats got nothing to do with this. 9/11 wasnt systematic oppression, it wasn't a continous violation of black rights. It was a terror attack.

But white supremacy, it's soldiers and followers, have/are violating our rights. As I said before, it goes beyond what you see. You can't even say it's not a cabal of white men conspiring against us when Nixon(or Reagan) aid just admitted to such a plot months ago.
  • kzzl
    edited July 2016
    Options

Ain't a ? thing invisible about police brutality it and racism existed before the kkk and if the kkk is an invisible empire they are not doing a very good job at being invisible you just provided a link with proves they aren't invisible.

The kkk is composed of mostly poor and uneducated white people who tend to be dumb and dumb people suck at being invisible.

The fact that cops are getting away with shooting blacks and the fbi admitted to concerns of the kkk infiltrating law enforcement. These poor uneducated white people being the same people whose political ideals align with yours. Wanting a wall, banning islam, claiming conservative.

And no red flags are going up in this ? head?
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

Several, sure.

Thats got nothing to do with this. 9/11 wasnt systematic oppression, it wasn't a continous violation of black rights. It was a terror attack.

But white supremacy, it's soldiers and followers, have/are violating our rights. As I said before, it goes beyond what you see. You can't even say it's not a cabal of white men conspiring against us when Nixon(or Reagan) aid just admitted to such a plot months ago.

what Are you talking about??? a cabal of white people in the government?? or are you talking about the kkk in 2016??? you are all over the ? place. I like most black people fully acknowledge there are whites who hate blacks and that our government does not give a ? about blacks and that there have been historical incidences of the united states government intentionally oppressing black folks. that was never what was in question what was in question was rather or not we should give a ? about what the kkk has to say.

Muslims have not been systematically oppressing black in america because they don't have the power to do that, everywhere else in the world that Muslims get a chance to oppress non muslim blacks they take it not to mention that arab/berber muslims also ? on black muslims... so why the ? should i want that to happen here???
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

The fact that cops are getting away with shooting blacks and the fbi admitted to concerns of the kkk infiltrating law enforcement. These poor uneducated white people being the same people whose political ideals align with yours. Wanting a wall, banning islam, claiming conservative.

And no red flags are going up in this ? head?

YEAH BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BE BLACK AND BE ANTI-ISLAM OR CONSERVATIVE.... Is that what you are saying??? all black people must be pro islam and liberal. Black conservatives don't exist and if they do they are less black is that what you are saying??

sometimes the devil can be right and on certain issues some white people are correct.. build the ? wall we don't need massive Mexican immigration out competing black folks. ABOVE ALL ELSE ? ISLAM IT POSES A LONG TERM AND INSIDIOUS THREAT, LESS government and more freedom, less taxes. These are some of the IDEALS that me and some white people agree on THERE ARE many more we don't agree on you DON'T LIKE IT??? ? YOU, i am still black and we don't all have to conform to one perspective or political ideology.

As for the kkk going into the police force they have probably always been there and i don't give a ? I STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING MURDERED by a black person than i do a ? member with a badge.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol. this dude said he was gone but then took over another thread
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    Options

You are not that slow....

I hope....

Their actions are invisible.....

Not the group....

In other words, you see brutality and you see the ? .....

However, the association between the two is murky.....

As I stated before, many police departments in the South were ? operated......

Their sons & grandsons now operate the departments, but openly denounce the ? , sometimes....
    GA Lawmaker Defends KKK, Then Withdraws Name From Proposed Bills To Protect Confederate Monuments

Why are ? confused as to why there is so much brutality aimed at blacks??????

sheesh...

No...... all of the violent incidences of 2012 cannot be linked to the ? .....

However, there is a "culture of honor" down here that you have no clue about......

51QCH4rP0sL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
  • zzombie
    Options

I hope....

Not the group....

sheesh...

However, there is a "culture of honor" down here that you have no clue about......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH d02eebcfa471a5074f4f7669b15d29a2.jpg

lol @ There being a culture of honor that is responsible for the violence anywhere in america you are ? delusional , most violence that is committed in america is a result of the drug game or poverty and criminals seeking to make money honor has nothing to do with it.

If the actions of the kkk are so invisible then how do you know they do anything??? how do you know that the actions of a lone racist white guy is not exactly just that??? if you cannot show a causal link between him and the group is it really logical to say that the kkk had anything to do with his actions??? no.

you just have the fear of the kkk in your mind that's it, this invisible empire nonsense is just more conspiracy theory ? it's just another tactic of psychological warfare that was used against black people a long time ago and African Americans just never got over it
  • zzombie
    Options
    This ? said a culture of honor is responsible for the violence in the south.

Not the massive amounts of drugs being imported from mexico.... not the lax gun laws.... not even ? ? that get ? in trouble.

it's the honor code that's what is responsbile
  • bambu
    Options

I hope....

Not the group....

sheesh...

lol @ There being a culture of honor that is responsible for the violence anywhere in america you are ? delusional , most violence that is committed in america is a result of the drug game or poverty and criminals seeking to make money honor has nothing to do with it.

If the actions of the kkk are so invisible then how do you know they do anything??? how do you know that the actions of a lone racist white guy is not exactly just that??? if you cannot show a causal link between him and the group is it really logical to say that the kkk had anything to do with his actions??? no.

you just have the fear of the kkk in your mind that's it, this invisible empire nonsense is just more conspiracy theory ? it's just another tactic of psychological warfare that was used against black people a long time ago and African Americans just never got over it

I dont fear a ? ............

But anyone that suggests that the ? is "dead" and that Muslims pose a bigger threat to blacks is delusional......

Or a ? .....

Or a ? that think he a ? ......

• bambu
    Options

I AM NOT A ? REPUBLICAN

You still white tho

• zzombie
    Options

I hope....

Not the group....

sheesh...

But anyone that suggests that the ? is "dead" and that Muslims pose a bigger threat to blacks is delusional......

Or a ? .....

If you fear the ? you fear the ? and you clearly think the ? is still some big evil force... radical Muslims do pose a bigger threat what they do to blacks in the muslim world they would do in america if given the chance.
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    Options

I hope....

Not the group....

sheesh...

Or a ? .....

If you fear the ? you fear the ? and you clearly think the ? is still some big evil force... radical Muslims do pose a bigger threat what they do to blacks in the muslim world they would do in america if given the chance.

If, if was a spliff or fifth.....

I would be high....

Acknowledging the history & continued work of the ? is not a fear of the ? .....

• zzombie
    Options
    If, if was a spliff or fifth.....

I would be high....

Acknowledging the history & continued work of the ? is not a fear of the ? .....

their history is serious but in 2016 the ? is flabby and sick