NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have this on repeat lol . This is how its done no twitter barkin jus stricly music
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    I don't agree with WHY Joe is going in but I can't deny the fact that he blacked on this ?

@Black_Samson called it when he said ppl were gonna act like Joe a bully but at the end of the days, his bars can't be questioned.

If more bars come from it (Meek, Drake, Hov) then hip hop in a good space.

Who saying he's a bully? Because ? wanted something hotter than a 5 Guys punchline? That's like when ? tried to gas Common saying "You Canada dry"...just because we know Joe can spit don't mean everything in the diss is flames
    2 bars out 64+ tho

2 bars b

I agree, the bar waswack juice but the entire joints was flames. That line don't take away the fact that Joe was spitting.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its bait and its chess
    Aubrey takes it and throws back a shot
    Then joe really goes in

Drake ignores him
    Joe sez cool its whatever....or he gets bored and drops his second diss for the fans

Drake thinks oh that was what he had in store, thats the worst he could say, then Drake finally responds feeling safe
    Joe :trollface: happy he got the response he wanted goes in again cause I guarantee this ? has atleast 4 disses written already
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Drake will ? joe

Then go smoke ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake gone body em..? rusty or this just a warning shot.

Old joe woulda just shot the whole load, ? strategy
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Track is pretty meh. Might be the opening salvo and he saving the rest. Budden's a dope battle MC so i expected more.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope this doesn't become about whatever girl they shared
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody have a link to download this ? yet?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more ? go over these lines the more ? theyll uncover and again this is just bait
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twitter won the battle against meek, and soon enough they'll win this one too...

Twitter is his bullet proof vest....
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody have a link to download this ? yet?

9soundclouddownloader.com
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    I might be guilty of this too...but I think folks were looking for a more Lupe style attack. Where you're dissecting bars for a couple days. This is like what you could expect to be thrown at a ? like game.

? might laugh but Drake near Lupe level wit bars. Like if Lupe above 9000, drake a easy 5000. This ? hear like a 2500. This ? came at Vegeta wit Yumcha bars...
  • YoungRider
    YoungRider Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol its a shame when you got to explain why this ? dope I saw a dude say if this all he got Drake gone ? him dude cool but he not that nice
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    I might be guilty of this too...but I think folks were looking for a more Lupe style attack. Where you're dissecting bars for a couple days. This is like what you could expect to be thrown at a ? like game.

? might laugh but Drake near Lupe level wit bars. Like if Lupe above 9000, drake a easy 5000. This ? hear like a 2500. This ? came at Vegeta wit Yumcha bars...

You're dead wildin right now b. No way you caught all them bars first listen.

Like I didn't even catch that ? from the tweet I posted until the 2nd listen.
  • SolemnSauce
    edited July 2016
    Options
    So rude, he ? , so mean with all the Budden threats

Lol..This bar cemented my thoughts on this diss.

Yes I know it's "so rudy ? " yes I know he played for the raptors
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought this was okay...

I liked thte rondo, rudy ? , king, demarcus cousins lines more than anything

It wasnt nothing crazy though
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Off 1st listen, the verses got progressively easier to hear, Joe started off soundin like he reading. His flow has fell off

But once it picks up...sick

That last verse shoulda been what the whole song was. The bars are all there throughout the song , but u cant hear itcrisp until last verse

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Twitter won the battle against meek, and soon enough they'll win this one too...

Twitter is his bullet proof vest....

I don't think it'll happen.

Difference between Joe and Meek is, the Internet has already ran over Joe multiple times and none of it was music related because no matter how many times you call him a woman beater, fetus killer, corny blogger, etc., his skills aren't up for debate.

Meek on the other hand got caught in the perfect storm of being introduced to the mainstream internet as Drake's punching bag and Nicki Minaj's man-wife on top of releasing drastically underwhelming disses against someone who was supposed to be an easy target for a veteran battle rapper.

IF, and that's a big if, social media latches on to this, I think Joe understands how to navigate it better than Meeks ? did. Sad part about it is, it's all over nothing.
This discussion has been closed.