NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    I might be guilty of this too...but I think folks were looking for a more Lupe style attack. Where you're dissecting bars for a couple days. This is like what you could expect to be thrown at a ? like game.

? might laugh but Drake near Lupe level wit bars. Like if Lupe above 9000, drake a easy 5000. This ? hear like a 2500. This ? came at Vegeta wit Yumcha bars...

You're dead wildin right now b. No way you caught all them bars first listen.

Like I didn't even catch that ? from the tweet I posted until the 2nd listen.

Nah, I got most of the punches that was pose to land.
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might be guilty of this too...but I think folks were looking for a more Lupe style attack. Where you're dissecting bars for a couple days. This is like what you could expect to be thrown at a ? like game.

Should never have to overthink a jab fam. Drake got a lot of simple brain fans

? might laugh but Drake near Lupe level wit bars. Like if Lupe above 9000, drake a easy 5000. This ? hear like a 2500. This ? came at Vegeta wit Yumcha bars...

Im dead LMAO
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea..Drake wack and JayZ don't send ? at him outta fear that he disguises as "chess moves"

Yea, the sun dont shine
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    I don't agree with WHY Joe is going in but I can't deny the fact that he blacked on this ?

@Black_Samson called it when he said ppl were gonna act like Joe a bully but at the end of the days, his bars can't be questioned.

If more bars come from it (Meek, Drake, Hov) then hip hop in a good space.

Who saying he's a bully? Because ? wanted something hotter than a 5 Guys punchline? That's like when ? tried to gas Common saying "You Canada dry"...just because we know Joe can spit don't mean everything in the diss is flames
    2 bars out 64+ tho

2 bars b

I agree, the bar waswack juice but the entire joints was flames. That line don't take away the fact that Joe was spitting.

I never said it did take away from the fact that Joe spit heat on this...read the post...i said ain't nobody saying Joe is a bully and that just because we know Joe can spit don't mean EVERYTHING in it is flames. ? in here giving 5 different meanings behind calling Drake a burger lol...that line didn't hit. The rest did
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this is so fire. It's on Apple music
  • blackrain
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Twitter won the battle against meek, and soon enough they'll win this one too...

Twitter is his bullet proof vest....

I don't think it'll happen.

Difference between Joe and Meek is, the Internet has already ran over Joe multiple times and none of it was music related because no matter how many times you call him a woman beater, fetus killer, corny blogger, etc., his skills aren't up for debate.

Meek on the other hand got caught in the perfect storm of being introduced to the mainstream internet as Drake's punching bag and Nicki Minaj's man-wife on top of releasing drastically underwhelming disses against someone who was supposed to be an easy target for a veteran battle rapper.

IF, and that's a big if, social media latches on to this, I think Joe understands how to navigate it better than Meeks ? did. Sad part about it is, it's all over nothing.

Bruh when meek said puffy domestically abused Drake, ti homie ? on him, and played the actual reference tracks...I thought Drake career was over.... When the internet fought back like they did i realized Drake will never lose

Nah Drake can lose...all rappers take a loss at some point. Hell Views itself, review wise, is an L. I'm still shocked the album is at #1 because outside the singles Controlla, One Dance and a couple other tracks I don't see anyone talking about the album
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gave Drake a grammy for a horrible diss track....

This is the twilight zone.... His fans don't care about ? , he already won....

The only person with the power to stop him would be Em... And hopefully with Joe being so closely aquainted he gets dragged into this
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Joe had a dope Raymond Reddington-blacklist scheme in there too in the part where he was talking bout Hov
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only person with the power to stop him would be Em... And hopefully with Joe being so closely aquainted he gets dragged into this

He didn't win a Grammy for back to back
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    Options
    Twitter won the battle against meek, and soon enough they'll win this one too...

Difference between Joe and Meek is, the Internet has already ran over Joe multiple times and none of it was music related because no matter how many times you call him a woman beater, fetus killer, corny blogger, etc., his skills aren't up for debate.

Meek on the other hand got caught in the perfect storm of being introduced to the mainstream internet as Drake's punching bag and Nicki Minaj's man-wife on top of releasing drastically underwhelming disses against someone who was supposed to be an easy target for a veteran battle rapper.

IF, and that's a big if, social media latches on to this, I think Joe understands how to navigate it better than Meeks ? did. Sad part about it is, it's all over nothing.

Bruh when meek said puffy domestically abused Drake, ti homie ? on him, and played the actual reference tracks...I thought Drake career was over.... When the internet fought back like they did i realized Drake will never lose

Nah Drake can lose...all rappers take a loss at some point. Hell Views itself, review wise, is an L. I'm still shocked the album is at #1 because outside the singles Controlla, One Dance and a couple other tracks I don't see anyone talking about the album

Keep reading the bold to yourself out loud....

That's i specified the reviews and not the actual album or sales
  • Dupac
    edited July 2016
    Options

He didn't win a Grammy for back to back

He got the nom tho
  • Dupac
    Options

Even though it's recognized garbage his fans still eat it up.....

Going at Drake is like ice skating up hill...

You fighting nature
  • blackrain
    Options

You fighting nature

Somebody gonna knock his ass out one day. If Jay Z can get got in a battle during the height of his popularity as a rapper, Drake can catch it too. Somebody just gotta ignore all the social media memes ? that will inevitably come with any battle now no matter who it involves.
  • blackrain
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Listening to a new podcast Joe put out tonight...within the first 2 minutes he says "It wasn't a diss" lol

*Edit: Now he's saying he didn't diss Jay Z either. He's just "offering perspective"
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait to get off work n hear this
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "So Aubrey when you sub real MCs, you get murdered.
    And since you signed to five guys, makes you a burger"

? TRASH LMAOOOOOOO

? will swear he got nice bars....the ? he don't
  • Dupac
    Options

You fighting nature

Somebody gonna knock his ass out one day. If Jay Z can get got in a battle during the height of his popularity as a rapper, Drake can catch it too. Somebody just gotta ignore all the social media memes ? that will inevitably come with any battle now no matter who it involves.

It would take em or 50...

Shade 45 can bury a artist of they really took it personal.... Too many powerhouses over there...

And they never really flex their muscle except em really can say whatever he wants on track these days and ? don't even reply...

Remember how he deaded that Nikki beef with Kim... Once Em hopped on Romans revenge... It was basically a wash
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll slow 5 guys burger = getting ate Budden willin
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Doesn't matter that line was trash he could do way fucjing better than that.
This discussion has been closed.