It's official. Yeezy wasn't lying about that Taylor Swift fiasco

Options
1235»

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I'm not capin for the cac but what Ye posted basically said he was gonna say her name ......but the song didn't play .and he didn't say he was going to call her ? ..... so who's wrong here. ......

he said "me and taylor might still have sex" and she said "yeah that's like a compliment"...

bruh...

if she takes Ye sayin they might still have sex as a compliment, even if it's "tongue in cheek" then why would she be bothered by being referred to as ? ?
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    swift is super wack, shes had success for so long and from such a young age that she hasn't taken a big enough L to come back to reality yet
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whole thing corny !
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My dude politely called Taylor Swift to ask if it's ok for me to diss you on this record. Man ? has been real in 2016 lol. Unbelievable.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I'm not capin for the cac but what Ye posted basically said he was gonna say her name ......but the song didn't play .and he didn't say he was going to call her ? ..... so who's wrong here. ......

he said "me and taylor might still have sex" and she said "yeah that's like a compliment"...

bruh...

if she takes Ye sayin they might still have sex as a compliment, even if it's "tongue in cheek" then why would she be bothered by being referred to as ? ?

I don't know ......video looks and sounds edited though ...... so, I'm like ? all of them cause they all in their feelings
    Ye still got that cac on his mind after all these years ..... smh