NBA 2K17 Features League Expansion

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lag is serius at the park smh. I did so wack in pro am i got booted out in" fairness of other players". It was 1 minute left in game and 3 lf my players were computers and the other ? was trash. Smh the team we played literally hit every shoot wtf and no computers on their team smh.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    That OJ ? so dope. I'm guaranteed 18 points off alley oops when that ? activated.

Its ehh, not really feelin at the moment. Its coo tho.

What kind of player you got? I got a Slasher SF/ SG. My overall 89. On offense I switch to Justice and throw nothing but alleyoops. I run the score up
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lag is serius at the park smh. I did so wack in pro am i got booted out in" fairness of other players". It was 1 minute left in game and 3 lf my players were computers and the other ? was trash. Smh the team we played literally hit every shoot wtf and no computers on their team smh.

Haha ? copping pleas with no witnesses
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    That OJ ? so dope. I'm guaranteed 18 points off alley oops when that ? activated.

Its ehh, not really feelin at the moment. Its coo tho.

What kind of player you got? I got a Slasher SF/ SG. My overall 89. On offense I switch to Justice and throw nothing but alleyoops. I run the score up

I'm a playmaker pg 88
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    I still can't hit the vertical jump markers in the gym wtf

the highest i've jumped was 36.4" lol

my player is rated 55 atm so...

but yea...2k gotta do something about saying you the no 1 guy in college, but having you rated like 20 pts lower than the other rookies. Defintely takes away the immersion factor

To me that's what made me get into this game more is how low your start stat wise. My dude was garbage at first but i would get decent numbers. But after like 15 games my guy was able to at least get double doubles despite being in the 60's. The low rating forces you to use your teammates and make every possession mean so much. It's not even the all star break yet an i haven't bought any store vc off the PSN. But my guy is #1 mvp choice and i lead the league in points per game and steals per game. I be usually getting triple doubles every game for the most part. Mind you i am not some top notch 2k player by any means.

If you download the app for free VC and work on learning the game via practices your player should be able to be big ? popping by November in the first season.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall nuggas have the woat timing.

I already played 5 pro am games and damn near all star 1
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havent played a 2k game since 2k11 and just want to know why this game association is so ? . I could play the computer in 2k11 on hall of fame and win but on this i have to play all pro. With the end result of a game either being blown out by 10+ points or winning by 1 point after a double overtime. Teammates constantly miss open shots. And ive seen teammates run away from their mark to give them a 3.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH, nothing worse than a "this game is too hard" ? . Real talk, you're just not good at the game.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The game has moments where they are scripted to score. Not sure what im suppose to do where the game already said they will score before the ball is even inbounded. But its cool tho get your lols up
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Is there some bug not allowing me to upgrade attributes?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    And they need to add some more sound to practice
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might need to get used to the game but damn seem like somehow they have found a way to make your teammates defense worse. I think I can guard my guy decently but while I'm doing that someone is dying on a screen n by the time i press x to switch it's over, or when CPU passes inside to a center n somehow my ai teammate is running out the paint n giving up a dunk lol
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there some bug not allowing me to upgrade attributes?

If your at 95, you have to play park to upgrade after 95 overall.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but yea...2k gotta do something about saying you the no 1 guy in college, but having you rated like 20 pts lower than the other rookies. Defintely takes away the immersion factor

To me that's what made me get into this game more is how low your start stat wise. My dude was garbage at first but i would get decent numbers. But after like 15 games my guy was able to at least get double doubles despite being in the 60's. The low rating forces you to use your teammates and make every possession mean so much. It's not even the all star break yet an i haven't bought any store vc off the PSN. But my guy is #1 mvp choice and i lead the league in points per game and steals per game. I be usually getting triple doubles every game for the most part. Mind you i am not some top notch 2k player by any means.

If you download the app for free VC and work on learning the game via practices your player should be able to be big ? popping by November in the first season.

the issue is the terrible AI for the teammates that still exists.

On one end of the spectrum, the lower rated you are, the less they pass you the ball in obvious passing situations. The other end, when you get to be the star, they pass you the ball literally every trip down court lol

I got drafted to the Jazz and Joe Johnson is the new Sundiata Gaines from the old 2k myplayer games lol. He dont pass the ball for ? and hasnt taken a shot he didnt like
  • AP21
    Options
    I havent played a 2k game since 2k11 and just want to know why this game association is so ? . I could play the computer in 2k11 on hall of fame and win but on this i have to play all pro. With the end result of a game either being blown out by 10+ points or winning by 1 point after a double overtime. Teammates constantly miss open shots. And ive seen teammates run away from their mark to give them a 3.

ya'll gotta play with sliders. Its kinda hard to explain it, but playing on Hall of Fame is actually not the most challenging setting, imo.

I usually play on All Star or Superstar with sliders and get very realistic results. The downside to that is occasionally, it does some goofy ? . I mean, its a game, where humans have programmed the behavior of AI, so certain things will happen that will make you want to throw a controller, however, i still feel that a lower difficulty setting, with sliders, will STILL give you a greater challenge vs. just playing on HOF.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the issue is the terrible AI for the teammates that still exists.

On one end of the spectrum, the lower rated you are, the less they pass you the ball in obvious passing situations. The other end, when you get to be the star, they pass you the ball literally every trip down court lol

I got drafted to the Jazz and Joe Johnson is the new Sundiata Gaines from the old 2k myplayer games lol. He dont pass the ball for ? and hasnt taken a shot he didnt like

I go through the same ? . Jazz players don't pass for ? . I'm leading them to the title then after that I'm out.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Ur holding it down too long

Hahaaa got it thanks
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? I might trade this in and get it like later it's good just not keeping my attention. I play madden more then this
  • AP21
    Options
    ? I might trade this in and get it like later it's good just not keeping my attention. I play madden more then this

have you tried MyGM?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again pro am is broken. Laggy and the jumpshot meter is ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

have you tried MyGM?

For like a day .
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Once again pro am is broken. Laggy and the jumpshot meter is ? .
    They dropped an update today supposedly addressing those issues
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Shidd I can't believe I'm saying this but for a ? like me who mainly plays team games vs the cpu, n plays my GM n my league, this game is trash, the ai defense is WOAT. Still early tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Idk what they did with the tendencies but got damn EVERY above average 3pt shooter come down on steph curry ? , n for some reason its like I have no turbo on a fast break the cpu always hawk me down n slow me up or make me pick up dribble, try a dribble move n ? just drop the ball, not to mention CPU being destroyed by every screen thats if they even feel like chasing who they guarding lol
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    Options
    Idk what they did with the tendencies but got damn EVERY above average 3pt shooter come down on steph curry ? , n for some reason its like I have no turbo on a fast break the cpu always hawk me down n slow me up or make me pick up dribble, try a dribble move n ? just drop the ball, not to mention CPU being destroyed by every screen thats if they even feel like chasing who they guarding lol

Sounds like you just suck at the game and need to get good.