• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't irresponsibly stay up late playing this 2k like the last one :'(
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

my ? who like i said b4 finally joined the park this year and it ruining my life i had a horrible record in the park i was like 150 in the hole because of randoms now im like 10 games away from breaking even about to be a star 2

and now they patched the moving screens smfh and up the frequency of pick dodger i aint know you could get defensive stopper got that ? this morning, then i sent them a vid on how to get that we already run like the spurs( i won't lie i have my kobe nut moments) its about to be a rap literaly the only issues we had where with the pick cheesers and fake steph curry ?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

my ? who like i said b4 finally joined the park this year and it ruining my life i had a horrible record in the park i was like 150 in the hole because of randoms now im like 10 games away from breaking even about to be a star 2

and now they patched the moving screens smfh and up the frequency of pick dodger i aint know you could get defensive stopper got that ? this morning, then i sent them a vid on how to get that we already run like the spurs( i won't lie i have my kobe nut moments) its about to be a rap literaly the only issues we had where with the pick cheesers and fake steph curry ?

You got a squad of 3?

Let's run it, we usually on in the am unless it's the weekends, hmu if you on ps4 @ jetlifebih

We don't cheese or none like that, straight fundamentals
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

You got a squad of 3?

Let's run it, we usually on in the am unless it's the weekends, hmu if you on ps4 @ jetlifebih

We don't cheese or none like that, straight fundamentals

Dam I'm On XBOX one @jetlifebih
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped. At Nov 25 in MyPlayer 1st season already rated 87 shot creator SG for the Toronto Raptors.

Bout to tell Demar Derozan to
    gytrqxy3n21h.gif
    my starting spot
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a question about playing online.When i play against an online opponent and when the game starts my team dont check their men.the other team just run over my ass.What am i doing wrong?i know yall gonna say some crazy ? but what defense setup should i use??
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a question about playing online.When i play against an online opponent and when the game starts my team dont check their men.the other team just run over my ass.What am i doing wrong?i know yall gonna say some crazy ? but what defense setup should i use??

Online defense settings is ass this year. Just play man
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped. At Nov 25 in MyPlayer 1st season already rated 87 shot creator SG for the Toronto Raptors.

gytrqxy3n21h.gif
    my starting spot

How did you get your rating so high?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

gytrqxy3n21h.gif
    my starting spot

I couldn't tell you how exactly. I just downloaded the game that day and I didn't realize that comin out the gate it was abnormally high until me and my brother got on that my park ? . My season stats all ? because I didn't start for the first 14 games, and now they threw me and Justice in the lineup. That ? don't pass for ? . But he damn near 50% from 3 I be gettin hella assists off him

It's crazy how they really make you pick your spots from the floor too. My 15ft turnaround and midrange jumper is wet, but it took me 30 games of blowing layups to realize you gotta start that animation from almost the free throw line for it to go in, if I'm too close I miss every time. And the only way I can hit 3s is if I'm wide open, from the top, and holding down turbo.

And for the life of me I cannot figure out the handle to just be cold with it. I'm runnin everything off screens
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Defense period is unadultrated ass. The patches improved it some

They need to definitely go back to the old slider settings on 18
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

gytrqxy3n21h.gif
    my starting spot

I couldn't tell you how exactly. I just downloaded the game that day and I didn't realize that comin out the gate it was abnormally high until me and my brother got on that my park ? . My season stats all ? because I didn't start for the first 14 games, and now they threw me and Justice in the lineup. That ? don't pass for ? . But he damn near 50% from 3 I be gettin hella assists off him

It's crazy how they really make you pick your spots from the floor too. My 15ft turnaround and midrange jumper is wet, but it took me 30 games of blowing layups to realize you gotta start that animation from almost the free throw line for it to go in, if I'm too close I miss every time. And the only way I can hit 3s is if I'm wide open, from the top, and holding down turbo.

And for the life of me I cannot figure out the handle to just be cold with it. I'm runnin everything off screens

You bought 75k of vc if you didn't buy the legend edition ? stop lying. You don't come out the gate rated a 87. 65-70 tops
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Yall seen a shattered backboard?

379jxko1ngv7.jpg
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Before and after pic. Anyone else been able to do this?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/15776999_1290330481026356_7098882967855801641_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=422bcc16a21e4f777720a1a1ed869c6b&oe=5921D1B3[/img]

Really ? ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Ima start uploading highlights I got hof ankle breaker and I violated my ? and his squad badly in the park
  • Trollio
    Options
    Nh at this ? name "get em daddy"
    I bet you play solo cuz no ? is calling you that
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Nh at this ? name "get em daddy"
    I bet you play solo cuz no ? is calling you that

That's not my name online. It's someone I play in the park with.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Damn I'm late af don't come to the arcade often even tho I game like crazy. Anyway I'm on the 7th page but if anyone's looking to play me online get at me Gettem_9ettem is my tag for ps4.

MyGm is the best thing to me
    MyCareer ok but after awhile it's repeative storys kinda bland. I'm a SF sharpshooter. Dont let that sharpshooter ? fool u doe I got a lengthy Kevin Durant type player and I won't hesitate to cut to the basket and dunk on ? . 89 my rating playing for the jazz still in my 1st season we 48-0 -_- either Hall of Fame difficulty is easier or I'm just really good. Anybody else having a easy time in career or is it just me.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Haven't played my career I been taking the challenge of beating CPU on my league/gm. There must have been some patches cuz the game is much more playable than when it first came out
  • Trollio
    Options
    Just completed both dominations. Now to try myteam online against other players

Myteam so far

Starters
    Magic
    Kobe
    Keith van horn
    Cousins
    George mikan

Bench
    G payton
    Micheal cooper
    S marion
    Anthony davis
    Robert parish

Reserve
    Ka towns
    Dale ellis
    Wally szerbiak

Players im looking to obtain
    K leonard
    Penny
    T mac
    Allan houston
    D mutumbo

Currently saving all my myteam points for one of those guys
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Haven't played my career I been taking the challenge of beating CPU on my league/gm. There must have been some patches cuz the game is much more playable than when it first came out

What team u play with in my gm I'm using the Knicks got them in the finals right now against the clippers Mello bout to get his 1st ring finally
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

What team u play with in my gm I'm using the Knicks got them in the finals right now against the clippers Mello bout to get his 1st ring finally

I used the bucks and got a ring . Parker doesnt want to resign wit the bucks. Lookin to trade him midway of the season .
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Why embiid rating went up like 6-7 overall.