• white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    What do you ? expect?

That ? been rich since before his little ? ass nuts dropped

And atleast he being honest unlike that hollywood acting ass half breed Jesse Williams, who woke up one day after coonng for years for Shonda Rhimes and ABC and all of a sudden decided he was Marcus Garvey.

Using your ideology. Malcolm should of remained Detroit Red.

Atleast he was in the streets as detroit red, jesse williams was a pretty boy half breed that aint never had ? to say in favor of black people until the bet awards, hes playing a gimmick, if he wasnt hed be off abc with the quickness.

Yall gonna learn about trusting these half breeds

So the fact that he won the award for the work he's been putting in for black folks for years just went right past you didn't it?

? what the ? is a damn bet award even worth?

Mind as well gave the halfbreed a bowling trophy,? outta here

They could give one of yall bald punk ? a bet award and nobody would question it
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    People also were asking him to stop going to Trump hotels and he said:

That don't mean ? ....but dumb ? think it does
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read those tweets earlier today. Sometimes these celebs say outlandish things on social media to get attention. None of us have the right to tell him how he should feel though.

Bow Wow would know his background best, but both his parents 'look' black. Shad 'looks' black as well. It ain't even like his parents look like Tina Knowles or Jasmin Guy. Based on how he and his immediate fam look, they would have to get into the back of the bus. None of them could pass, based on the pics I've seen but it's w/e.

On another note. Bow Wow is kinda feminine. Normally it's black chicks who wanna claim mixed. Seems like he struggling with his identity cuz he used to claim Atl eventhough he from Ohio. Recently I've seen him m piru references, trying to talk tough. This kid needs to find himself man...
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hes saying he dont care. Okay, then ? bow wow. I aint mad at dude either. I enjoy the entertainment hes provided for me over the years. I tuned into csi cyber, and liked a grip of tracks off his mixtapes.

Its just, why say anything. Youre allowed to, but when i dont care about some ? , i dont speak on it. I dont need to. Im a man, and no one can make me speak on some ? i dont wanna speak on.

This to me is the ultimate difference between being a boy, and a man. Being a child,and an adult. This is towards asap rocky, bow wow, and 90 percent of all male entertainers.

Just say ? nothing. A man cannot be persuaded into the ? . They have no proper role models, whether local, or not.

I learned at a young age, you speak on what you want to. ? how they feel. If they aint wit it, ? em. ? to soft at heart. Not men. Its disgusting what this country is turning into.

Bunch of bisexuals and ? , and soft ass boys whos biceps are the size of their wrist, and simply cant keep their mouth shut, acting like a 14 year old girl.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    What do you ? expect?

That ? been rich since before his little ? ass nuts dropped

And atleast he being honest unlike that hollywood acting ass half breed Jesse Williams, who woke up one day after coonng for years for Shonda Rhimes and ABC and all of a sudden decided he was Marcus Garvey.

Using your ideology. Malcolm should of remained Detroit Red.

Atleast he was in the streets as detroit red, jesse williams was a pretty boy half breed that aint never had ? to say in favor of black people until the bet awards, hes playing a gimmick, if he wasnt hed be off abc with the quickness.

Yall gonna learn about trusting these half breeds

So the fact that he won the award for the work he's been putting in for black folks for years just went right past you didn't it?

? what the ? is a damn bet award even worth?

Mind as well gave the halfbreed a bowling trophy,? outta here

They could give one of yall bald punk ? a bet award and nobody would question it

? shut up

Nah ? clot YOU shut up, with your ? ass, I hate your grandmother's ugly ass
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay so this is bow Wow's parents

r5usqap6hn98.jpg
    bow-wow-and-dad.png

Dude was talking like he's half white. How exactly is he mixed lmao
    Okay so this is bow Wniow's parents

r5usqap6hn98.jpg
    bow-wow-and-dad.png

Dude was talking like he's half white. How exactly is he mixed lmao

lmao wowww. its really shameful how black folks are the only group of ppl who constantly deny their ethnicity. that clown is pathetic for this
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i kinda feel sorry for the kid smh

dont see how he aint commit that yet

dude could literally write The Book of L's
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Willie D is ? on him right now on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/WillieDOfficial/videos/vb.180770028635769/1127103874002375/?type=2&theater&notif_t=live_video&notif_id=1469680036722407

He said "I know Jermaine Dupri and Snoop Dogg are banging they head against the wall right now"
    LOL
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I can see how those come across as bizarre comments...however since its Bow Wow and not even a dis but it doesnt really matter his comments there seems to be a kind of issue with people thinkin somehow everybody or the next person is going to or should see things like and say exactly what they want. Like naw, he "black" and he should look at things how I think he should. I'd say they are wrong and he's actually right as far as those are his personal views. Who is anyone to tell him what he should think? He aint hurtin nobody. People arent going to look at everything exactly the same thats just how it is.
  • Ida B. Wells
    Ida B. Wells Members Posts: 46
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ...Only in an unnatural paradigm can Lauryn Hill and Mariah Carey be classified as Black.

Anyway, comments like this will forever exist as long as you classify people who have parents from different races, where as the offspring is classified as belonging to one specific race. No matter how you seek to classify mixed race people as Black, they will always look in the mirror and see how their nose, hair, skin, lips, eyes ect have been altered by the genetics of another race, and become curious about it.

From the pics posted Bow Wows dad is obviously on the "mulatto" spectrum. Bow Wow does have light skin, and light eyes which have obviously been altered by racial admixture. And no matter how you all will like to "one drop" rule him, he is mixed. Perhaps not 50/50 Biracial, but I'm sure if a genetic test was done he would have more European admixture 30-45% than the Average African American. He looks no different than the blacks on 23andme who come out 30-45% admixed.

Anyway, this is the bed you all created, by being inclusive about your race; practicing colorism, privileging women because their light skin ect. It's only gonna get worse because you have ? now having biracial children who hate blackness.

In the anthropology racial classification sense based on his phenotype Bow Wow would be classified as a "griffe," the offspring of a biracial individual.

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...Only in an unnatural paradigm can Lauryn Hill and Mariah Carey be classified as Black.

Anyway, comments like this will forever exist as long as you classify people who have parents from different races, where as the offspring is classified as belonging to one specific race. No matter how you seek to classify mixed race people as Black, they will always look in the mirror and see how their nose, hair, skin, lips, eyes ect have been altered by the genetics of another race, and become curious about it.

From the pics posted Bow Wows dad is obviously on the "mulatto" spectrum. Bow Wow does have light skin, and light eyes which have obviously been altered by racial admixture. And no matter how you all will like to "one drop" rule him, he is mixed. Perhaps not 50/50 Biracial, but I'm sure if a genetic test was done he would have more European admixture 30-45% than the Average African American. He looks no different than the blacks on 23andme who come out 30-45% admixed.

Anyway, this is the bed you all created, by being inclusive about your race; practicing colorism, privileging women because their light skin ect. It's only gonna get worse because you have ? now having biracial children who hate blackness.

In the anthropology racial classification sense based on his phenotype Bow Wow would be classified as a "griffe," the offspring of a biracial individual.

SPOILER: Everyone is "mixed" in that sense. Doesn't change the fact that Bow Wow is black since that term is a social construct.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say he needs an ass-whippin for these comments, but let's be honest. By Saturday, we'll be back to not giving a ? about dude, so why waste the time.
  • Ida B. Wells
    Ida B. Wells Members Posts: 46
    edited July 2016
    Options

SPOILER: Everyone is "mixed" in that sense. Doesn't change the fact that Bow Wow is black since that term is a social construct.

No, everyone isn't "mixed." And race can be defined based on genetic and bone morphology. How you think we know what race people are when people go missing, and all doctors have is bones? We can measure your bones and tell what race you belong too! Race is real! The fact of the matter is in the United States people follow the "One Drop" rule. Which was created by white people to prevent mixed race people who could pass as white from being able to do so. Black people today, keep the white supremacist tradition going. I guess you all think by having more people identify as Black will help black influence in the world.

The fact of the matter is, you all are practicing white supremacy and don't even know it.

Don't no body consider Barack Obama a Black man but y'all... In reality he's a Biracial man.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, everyone isn't "mixed." And race can be defined based on genetic and bone morphology. The fact of the matter is in the United States people follow the "One Drop" rule. Which was created by white people to prevent mixed race people who could pass as white from being able to do so. Black people today, keep the white supremacist tradition going. I guess you all think by having more people identify as Black will help black influence in the world.

The fact of the matter is, you all are practicing white supremacy and don't even know it.

Don't no body consider Barack Obama a Black man but y'all... In reality he's a Biracial man.

It goes both ways too though. The "white" race has the same ancestors from Africa as all of mankind. The whole concept of "race" was created and exploited by Europeans. People migrated out of Africa and adapted to colder climates and whatnot. The divisions arent so great. Those same Europeans didnt even believe in it enough to not force themselves on other "races". Smoke and mirrors to a large degree.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This lil short ? got me heated

Why joy do you get out of being ignorant?

I mean... what the ?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, everyone isn't "mixed." And race can be defined based on genetic and bone morphology. How you think we know what race people are when people go missing, and all doctors have is bones? We can measure your bones and tell what race you belong too! Race is real! The fact of the matter is in the United States people follow the "One Drop" rule. Which was created by white people to prevent mixed race people who could pass as white from being able to do so. Black people today, keep the white supremacist tradition going. I guess you all think by having more people identify as Black will help black influence in the world.

As far as Anthropological classifications go......

African Americans as a demographic are considered to be mulatto or mixed.....

Because around 80% of African-Americans have at least 14% European admixture......

The "blackest" black man in America is probably 1/4 white.....

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options