Feds Seize Phones and Computers of FBI Agent And Sons, Classmates Of The Dead Teen

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Didn't his organs get stolen too?

if my memory serves correctly where his organs use to be was balled up newspapers
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it. Did the FBI son got murdered?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is like that once a season criminal minds episode that happens to be really ? up.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember when the school released survillence video of kendricks last moments walking into the video it was a big chunk of time that was erased from the video. no explanation from the school about the missing minutes .

this whole case is so ? up & sketchy
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    *walking into the gym
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is crazy they'd even attempt to rule this a accident. So the ? accidentally slipped, fell, died & rolled himself into a mat? No to mention the 2nd autopsy found blunt trauma to the neck. I'd interview whoever altered that gym footage before anybody.Then I'd investigate whoever paid that mf who did the 1st autopsy, the one who ruled the death a accident.

It can't be that hard to bring charges given its been a pattern of coverups
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I tell y'all valdosta is an eerie redneck dump wrapped in a college town you don't know the half
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if my memory serves correctly where his organs use to be was balled up newspapers

giphy.gif

Wait, what
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

giphy.gif

Wait, what

..YEP.. SOMEBODY TOOK THE NGA ORGANS AND STUFFED HIS BODY WITH NEWS PAPER... NOW HOW IN D ? DO U DO ALL OF THAT IN SCHOOL?!?!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's some truly sick ?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember when the school released survillence video of kendricks last moments walking into the video it was a big chunk of time that was erased from the video. no explanation from the school about the missing minutes .

this whole case is so ? up & sketchy

That ? is a FBI hallmark just like the footage of the "plane" that hit the pentagon. SMFH
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Black market ? theft
  • S2J
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

giphy.gif

Wait, what

..YEP.. SOMEBODY TOOK THE NGA ORGANS AND STUFFED HIS BODY WITH NEWS PAPER... NOW HOW IN D ? DO U DO ALL OF THAT IN SCHOOL?!?!

No....

His organs were not removed at the school.....

The funeral home which processed the body following the GBI's autopsy stated that they never received Johnson's organs from the coroner......

Johnson's internal organs were said to have been "destroyed through natural process" and "discarded by the prosector before the body was sent back to Valdosta"

That left a void, which the funeral home filled.....

The funeral home owner stated that it is standard practice to fill a void in this fashion, and that cotton or sawdust may also be employed for this purpose.

Johnson's family filed a complaint, with a regulatory body, against the funeral home operator.....

A subsequent investigation by the Georgia Secretary of State's office found that the funeral home did not follow "best practice" and that other material was "more acceptable than newspaper"......

Nonetheless, the investigation cleared the funeral home of any wrongdoing.....

Figures . Stories like this that are already crazy and suspicious enough tend to end up like the game telephone

"Mmhmm I heard they said his body waa found with no blood"

DxNemE.gif
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Black market ? theft

Happened a couple weeks to a kid in Brooklyn here. Body was found with his organs missing yall he careful out here black peoples organs due to our melanin and vitamins is actually expensive on the black market. These ? are sick and ruthless smh.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The longer i live, the more "reality" begins to seem like science fiction....
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The more I read about this it appears to be accidental.......

Crump is off the case......

Oh Yea....

This article is from last year......

OP needs to step his ? up...........

Investigators seize phones and computers of FBI agent and his two sons who were classmates of Georgia teen found dead in a rolled up gym mat after claims of foul play

On Tuesday at 3.30am, U.S. marshals served a search warrant at the homes of Brian and Branden Bell as well as

By Kelly Mclaughlin For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:02 EST, 24 July 2015 | Updated: 15:06 EST, 24 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173474/Investigators-seize-cell-phones-computers-FBI-agent-two-sons-classmates-Georgia-teen-dead-rolled-gym-mat-TWO-YEARS-ago.html

• UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    This ? is sick and twisted asf
  • S2J
    edited July 2016
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    The more I read about this it appears to be accidental.......

Crump is off the case......

Oh Yea....

This article is from last year......

OP needs to step his ? up...........

Investigators seize phones and computers of FBI agent and his two sons who were classmates of Georgia teen found dead in a rolled up gym mat after claims of foul play

On Tuesday at 3.30am, U.S. marshals served a search warrant at the homes of Brian and Branden Bell as well as

By Kelly Mclaughlin For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:02 EST, 24 July 2015 | Updated: 15:06 EST, 24 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173474/Investigators-seize-cell-phones-computers-FBI-agent-two-sons-classmates-Georgia-teen-dead-rolled-gym-mat-TWO-YEARS-ago.html
    "Alibi: Testimony placed Branden Bell (right) on a school bus on the way to a wrestling tournament at the time Johnson was last seen alive. Surveillance footage showed his younger brother Brian (left) in class"

The first could possibly be bogus, but the 2nd brother is on camera elsewhere. Ehh...

None of this makes sense. In that article it says the parents believe the sons did it under the father's request. Why? Article doesn't say what that's based on its gotta be something
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    another really ? up thing about this story is last year Kendricks parents & family members were ARRESTED for protesting outside of the county courthouse about the lack of info they had received from investigators. The judge tried to give them 12 months!

some real sick ? ..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.