Feds Seize Phones and Computers of FBI Agent And Sons, Classmates Of The Dead Teen

Options
2»

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As messed up as it sounds, I think he died trying to get his shoe out of the mat.....

The Coach that found him said the shoe fell out when he tipped the mat horizontal......

He had no reason to lie or try to cover anything up......

Other students were there at the time....

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

As messed up as it sounds, I think he died trying to get his shoe out of the mat.....

The Coach that found him said the shoe fell out when he tipped the mat horizontal......

How did he die though?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more I read about this it appears to be accidental.......

Crump is off the case......

Oh Yea....

This article is from last year......

OP needs to step his ? up...........

Investigators seize phones and computers of FBI agent and his two sons who were classmates of Georgia teen found dead in a rolled up gym mat after claims of foul play

On Tuesday at 3.30am, U.S. marshals served a search warrant at the homes of Brian and Branden Bell as well as

By Kelly Mclaughlin For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:02 EST, 24 July 2015 | Updated: 15:06 EST, 24 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173474/Investigators-seize-cell-phones-computers-FBI-agent-two-sons-classmates-Georgia-teen-dead-rolled-gym-mat-TWO-YEARS-ago.html

I was wondering about that. I just recently went into one of them threads about him cause the last I heard was one of them 3 letter agencies got involved. So I upped the info in that thread. Felt good for a minute, but I had doubts and then come to find out they did not press charges (no surprise) so this case is closed. RIP to Kendrick. That missing video tape while he was in the school tells us all we need to know. I came across a pic of them two white boys that may have been involved and the caption was saying it was over a girl. It came from fb, so ya know, take it for what its worth.....

another really ? up thing about this story is last year Kendricks parents & family members were ARRESTED for protesting outside of the county courthouse about the lack of info they had received from investigators. The judge tried to give them 12 months!

some real sick ? ..

That's f'd up. I ain't know that....

Blood splatter was on the wall breh....

article-2451501-18A3CCD100000578-248_634x380.jpg

Hurts mane. Them devils done got away w/ this. His organs probably in somebody of another color....
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dem crackas ain't slick, foul play like a mafucka
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Explain how a boy can die from reaching for a shoe & roll himself in a ? mat? That's possibly the dumbest ? I've heard. Not to mention blunt trauma to the neck area. Was that self inflicted when he reached for the shoe? Foh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is mad late they could have different phones computers etc this ? looking useless I hope I'm wrong
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

How did he die though?

Humans cannot stay upside down for too long.....

Positional asphyxiation.....

Explain how a boy can die from reaching for a shoe & roll himself in a ? mat? That's possibly the dumbest ? I've heard. Not to mention blunt trauma to the neck area. Was that self inflicted when he reached for the shoe? Foh

He was not rolled into the mat.....

The students stored their gym shoes in the mats......

Janitors positioned them upright......

He tried to retrieve them....

The pictures of him looking like Emmitt Till are because of the rush of blood to his head......

Any injuries to the neck would stem from his body weight resting on it.....

If this is dumb to you then you need to get back on the short bus.........

FOH......

mrrealone wrote: »

Oh Yea....

Investigators seize phones and computers of FBI agent and his two sons who were classmates of Georgia teen found dead in a rolled up gym mat after claims of foul play

On Tuesday at 3.30am, U.S. marshals served a search warrant at the homes of Brian and Branden Bell as well as

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173474/Investigators-seize-cell-phones-computers-FBI-agent-two-sons-classmates-Georgia-teen-dead-rolled-gym-mat-TWO-YEARS-ago.html

I was wondering about that. I just recently went into one of them threads about him cause the last I heard was one of them 3 letter agencies got involved. So I upped the info in that thread. Felt good for a minute, but I had doubts and then come to find out they did not press charges (no surprise) so this case is closed. RIP to Kendrick. That missing video tape while he was in the school tells us all we need to know. I came across a pic of them two white boys that may have been involved and the caption was saying it was over a girl. It came from fb, so ya know, take it for what its worth.....

another really ? up thing about this story is last year Kendricks parents & family members were ARRESTED for protesting outside of the county courthouse about the lack of info they had received from investigators. The judge tried to give them 12 months!

some real sick ? ..

Hurts mane. Them devils done got away w/ this. His organs probably in somebody of another color....

The blood spatter was on a different wall of the gym (near the cameras I think)......

He had no injuries that correlated with any blood spatter......

It was tested & was not his.....

High school gyms tend to have old blood/? / ? /? spatter everywhere.........

map-of-gym.jpg

gym-mats-w-gray-hoodie.jpg?w=599

These mats were all positioned upright by janitors....

The Coach climbed on the mats that are layed down and tried to pull him up.....

Then he moved other mats out of the way to lay the mat he was in horizontal as well......

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope they will find them
  • mrrealone
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

How did he die though?

Humans cannot stay upside down for too long.....

Positional asphyxiation.....

He was not rolled into the mat.....

The students stored their gym shoes in the mats......

Janitors positioned them upright......

He tried to retrieve them....

The pictures of him looking like Emmitt Till are because of the rush of blood to his head......

Any injuries to the neck would stem from his body weight resting on it.....

If this is dumb to you then you need to get back on the short bus.........

FOH......

mrrealone wrote: »

Oh Yea....

some real sick ? ..

The blood spatter was on a different wall of the gym (near the cameras I think)......

He had no injuries that correlated with any blood spatter......

It was tested & was not his.....

High school gyms tend to have old blood/? / ? /? spatter everywhere.........

map-of-gym.jpg

gym-mats-w-gray-hoodie.jpg?w=599

These mats were all positioned upright by janitors....

The Coach climbed on the mats that are layed down and tried to pull him up.....

Then he moved other mats out of the way to lay the mat he was in horizontal as well......

And the missing footage??
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

? stealing, POINT BLANK PERIOD

vgc5m.gif

Is you slow, boy? HUH?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this story seemed fishy af
  • mrrealone
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

? stealing, POINT BLACK PERIOD

vgc5m.gif

Is you slow, boy? HUH?

This is what it boils down to. Wouldn't be surprised if organs were missing after some of these police shootings either....