Options
    The hot takes at work today :#
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Checking my credit score

Up 30 points since oct and student loans all paid off :3

I check my credit score every week. I'm obsessed when it comes to improving it
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Checking my credit score

Up 30 points since oct and student loans all paid off :3

That's dope as ? . Man I remember a few years ago my credit wasnt established so I was going to every dealership with 2k cash to put down on a whip and couldn't get ? but a used 2012 Malibu from carmax with like a 24% interest rate or some ? ? like that.

Fast forward a few years I just traded in my 2015 for a 2017 jeep 4% interest and credit score in the 700's...its lit.

Ay I'm not gonna front, my ? is still bad but we trending up and it's better than before. Baby steps
  • Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    And I just stepped on the scale and I'm down to 200 pounds when two years ago I weighed more than some nba centers

Never went to the gym either

giphy.gif

• Beta
    Options
    That warehouse look better than I imagined lol
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    89v1yeg6xzfc.jpg

In the next few years I gotta get into my career field mane I'm tired of working with ? who do ? like this and walk off

lol He didn't even tilt them pallets back. Who letting ? hop on lifts in that warehouse?
  • Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yo ax you should let some of them pallets fall on you and get that check pleighboi

wup73p5zqylz.jpg

• Beta
    Options
    He gotta let them hit at the right angle so he dont get squashed lol

He'll be his own boss after that though
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo ax you should let some of them pallets fall on you and get that check pleighboi

wup73p5zqylz.jpg

Amazon killed the retail game, we out chea struggling ain't hire nobody since September it's talks we're gonna shut down and get severance pay so I'm riding until then
  • Beta
    Options

wup73p5zqylz.jpg

Amazon killed the retail game, we out chea struggling ain't hire nobody since September it's talks we're gonna shut down and get severance pay so I'm riding until then

? that man. Get that lawsuit poppin
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ax workn the fuckn baler machine for 10 hours a day
  • Beta
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    89v1yeg6xzfc.jpg

In the next few years I gotta get into my career field mane I'm tired of working with ? who do ? like this and walk off

lol He didn't even tilt them pallets back. Who letting ? hop on lifts in that warehouse?

We got ? heads as leads and workers, they just put back ground checks on guys operating machinery last year yet didn't check the previous workers already there. It's a 60 year old ? head I call ? ? parker he parks away from the cameras where he has underage white girls on his backseat, he zooms out like a Nascar driver I personally think he's on some ? ID channel ? . 1 time another guy was coming down the walkway with a forklift honking his horn. This idiot jumps in the middle of the lane and squares up with the forklift, he's rolled up pizza in his sleeves and eats from it at his desk, he's gotten into 4 car accidents and came back with a camero I think he's selling dope too. He blows up the toilet can't read or write doesn't do any work and has been caught sleeping on the job. A funky junkie flabby and sick new York ? and he's our senior lead because he's a work snitch smh

Lmao wtf
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That post killed me, that's some movie type ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Ax workn the fuckn baler machine for 10 hours a day

Nah its 7-3:15 5 days a week lls
  • Beta
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    Why did I just see Petey Pablo inside Walmart.

Why did you recognize him? lol