Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    89v1yeg6xzfc.jpg

In the next few years I gotta get into my career field mane I'm tired of working with ? who do ? like this and walk off

lol He didn't even tilt them pallets back. Who letting ? hop on lifts in that warehouse?

We got ? heads as leads and workers, they just put back ground checks on guys operating machinery last year yet didn't check the previous workers already there. It's a 60 year old ? head I call ? ? parker he parks away from the cameras where he has underage white girls on his backseat, he zooms out like a Nascar driver I personally think he's on some ? ID channel ? . 1 time another guy was coming down the walkway with a forklift honking his horn. This idiot jumps in the middle of the lane and squares up with the forklift, he's rolled up pizza in his sleeves and eats from it at his desk, he's gotten into 4 car accidents and came back with a camero I think he's selling dope too. He blows up the toilet can't read or write doesn't do any work and has been caught sleeping on the job. A funky junkie flabby and sick new York ? and he's our senior lead because he's a work snitch smh

Lmao wtf

He did mad filthy ? , dug in his pants and grabbed a lady's poptart, white crust and nickel sized bumps on his lips, wears the same clothes 5 days in a row like a cartoon character and misses multiple days and comes back 15 pounds lighter. Some coworkers caught him paying a ? 350 allegedly he ? them, makes them clean his house snorts coke with them then kicks em out true scumbag lls
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Prince B day party in Crown Heights:

kxyexsu45t5l.jpg
    hsimcf2d0hbx.jpg
    v1meeh5kj2ci.jpg
    sucgkzo9jotb.jpg
    5t7ldhvh5uuq.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That ? axel talking bout livin it up
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude be everywhere.
  • Mister B.
    Options
    Nah. I'm off today. I was walking to the bank and saw the setup. I didn't even know they were doing a second party. They did it last year, too. ? was dope. That's where those pics I posted of Fat Bussa Buss came from.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    That post killed me, that's some movie type ?

I got so many work experiences that's outlandish I could make a stand up routine
  • Mister B.
    Options
    Spikies got dudes out here flying drones....LOL.
  • Mister B.
    Options
    r88elqa2r9ym.jpg
    Rare Creepset pic. But that's Lala Anthony.

You are welcome, muhfucker.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo can I watch ufc kodi streams on my phone?
  • Beta
    Options
    Yo can I watch ufc kodi streams on my phone?

I dont see why not. I was watching the olympics on my phone
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ax you need to just go fam ? work at the pop copy of warehouses
  • Beta
    Options
  • Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

I got so many work experiences that's outlandish I could make a stand up routine

This could be your calling in life. When i first joined this site i said to myself that this kid could be a comedian if he tried to be. He is kinda funny, not scared to be seen and don't give a ? . That's half the battle. There is a bunch of corny ass dudes out here in L.A. that make $1000 a night and be wack af. Instead of writing raps think about writing some jokes.

I told him to get that YouTube money man since he funny but young boy ain't wanna listen to me and jasmine
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U know what's funny? Axel hit me up a few years ago about doing a sports podcast or radio show and he actually sounded decent. What happened with that?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    U know what's funny? Axel hit me up a few years ago about doing a sports podcast or radio show and he actually sounded decent. What happened with that?

more shots lol

Lol I meant u have heard axel. He sound crazy at times but when he calms down, he can actually articulate himself well
  • Beta
    Options

more shots lol

Lol I meant u have heard axel. He sound crazy at times but when he calms down, he can actually articulate himself well

Somebody said I'm surprised ax is articulate when he posted that L from the Celtics that day

? dont think highly of my mans lol
  • Mister B.
    Options

Me, Ax, and Africa was supposed to do a podcast around April....it just faded.

We need to get back on that.
  • Mister B.
    edited June 2017
    Options
    1oq4chpi4wmb.jpg
    gc9qohy4fkuo.jpg
    dhaw7q4oaooc.jpg
    9a2mykxzyus6.jpg

Just another Saturday night in Crown Heights...
  • BlackAX410
    Options

This could be your calling in life. When i first joined this site i said to myself that this kid could be a comedian if he tried to be. He is kinda funny, not scared to be seen and don't give a ? . That's half the battle. There is a bunch of corny ass dudes out here in L.A. that make $1000 a night and be wack af. Instead of writing raps think about writing some jokes.

I always juggled the idea and wrote jokes down I just never looked into doing a set yet. I've heard it before but $1,000 a night ? I might consider things lls
  • BlackAX410
    Options

I'm still planning to go to school for that, I wanna mix that up with comedy, lol everyone is surprised I know how to articulate myself
  • BlackAX410
    Options

I told him to get that YouTube money man since he funny but young boy ain't wanna listen to me and jasmine

I had ideas for skits just never followed through, I'm a better story teller anyway lls
  • Beta
    Options

I had ideas for skits just never followed through, I'm a better story teller anyway lls

Tell stories then
  • Beta
    Options
    Watching fast 8

Ima see how many times I suck my teeth during this