The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    What does Tom Brady do better than Aaron Rodgers? Arm strength ? Run? Move in the pocket? Throwing on the run? What? I want to know why people think Brady is better?

Brady has done it longer, more consistent and oh yea has 5 super bowls...Rodgers has a habit of going on bad playing streaks...I know the bellichik effect helps brady w that..but still brady the best QB in the NFL today...then Rodgers is second

None of the ? you name had anything to do with skills? This is considered aaron off year but his qb rating is 100 and tb is 103 sooooo..

Skill? I would say Brady has better pocket awareness..not by a wide margin though...Rodgers has better physical tools than Brady...but we know great quarterbacking takes more than that

Like what? So out of all the skills that a qb has aaron is better then Brady but somehow Brady is better..How does that even make sense? You cant name anything outside of team success that Brady is better at

I said Rodgers has better PHYSICAL tools...if that alone made a QB superior to others....Vick would have been great himself...Brady n Rodgers are not far apart...so I'm not gonna sit here n rip Rodgers apart...I'll say Brady has better decision making and is better than Rodgers on the MENTAL aspect of QBing...better at recognizing blitzes and defenses...btw how is POCKET AWARENESS part of team success...I gave you a skill brady has above a rod, if u chose to ignore it..that's on you bro. Everyone is entitled to their opinion if u think arod better that's cool he great...but I would pick brady over him any day
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does Tom Brady do better than Aaron Rodgers? Arm strength ? Run? Move in the pocket? Throwing on the run? What? I want to know why people think Brady is better?

Brady has done it longer, more consistent and oh yea has 5 super bowls...Rodgers has a habit of going on bad playing streaks...I know the bellichik effect helps brady w that..but still brady the best QB in the NFL today...then Rodgers is second

None of the ? you name had anything to do with skills? This is considered aaron off year but his qb rating is 100 and tb is 103 sooooo..

Skill? I would say Brady has better pocket awareness..not by a wide margin though...Rodgers has better physical tools than Brady...but we know great quarterbacking takes more than that

Like what? So out of all the skills that a qb has aaron is better then Brady but somehow Brady is better..How does that even make sense? You cant name anything outside of team success that Brady is better at

I said Rodgers has better PHYSICAL tools...if that alone made a QB superior to others....Vick would have been great himself...Brady n Rodgers are not far apart...so I'm not gonna sit here n rip Rodgers apart...I'll say Brady has better decision making and is better than Rodgers on the MENTAL aspect of QBing...better at recognizing blitzes and defenses...btw how is POCKET AWARENESS part of team success...I gave you a skill brady has above a rod, if u chose to ignore it..that's on you bro. Everyone is entitled to their opinion if u think arod better that's cool he great...but I would pick brady over him any day

Another thing, besides that year that Brady had Moss, he has never had much when it comes to wide recievers...Welker and Edelman don't compare to what arod has had(nelson,jennings,cobb,driver n now adams)...Gronk has been the best weapon brady has had consistently and dude gets injured alot.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    So damn happy. Don't even care if we get blown out in the wild card game lol. We not supposed to be in this position
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If tom brady is better at the mental aspects with reading defenses and blitzes why has Brady had more 10+ int season in his 9 season as a qb the aaron 9 seasons as a start?

It makes sense for Brady INTs to be down because throwing INTs are mental error.. am I correct?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seahawks players are dropping
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lockett with the nasty break
  • northside7
    Options
    Wtf are the Seahawks doing lol
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    time to blow the Colts out the game
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mj4jln43n2mt.jpg

FELLAS LISTEN DO I REALLY NEED TO SAT IT

LETS MAKE AMERICA PATRIOTIC AGAIN

PATRIOTS VS COWBOYS SUPERBOWL XLI

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jameis throws into double/triple coverage like it's not double/triple coverage
  • northside7
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven LMMFAO!!!!!

rivers_wont_cry.0.gif

Terrible season. Back to the basement of the AFC west where they belong. Scust.

Good riddance.

Amen.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We need him to keep it up
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

rivers_wont_cry.0.gif

Brother there is a team of crusaders, from the eastern shore that just wants to bless to good parishioners of the NFL with excellence and entertainment.

So I ask you Brother please say a pray to help guide the Patriots on their journey to bring back home the Lombardi Trophy.

Amen.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »

rivers_wont_cry.0.gif

Brother there is a team of crusaders, from the eastern shore that just wants to bless to good parishioners of the NFL with excellence and entertainment.

So I ask you Brother please say a pray to help guide the Patriots on their journey to bring back home the Lombardi Trophy.

Amen.

? that!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn colts wtf
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at carr shouting "he ran the wrong route!!"
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Lol at carr shouting "he ran the wrong route!!"

Yeah but rules are rules
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

We need him to keep it up

true but I ain't putting my faith in the saints to do ?