The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

who else seen this?

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/16641095_10158421782490495_1706393015779004770_n.jpg?oh=624a1b942cf191fcd298d432bba3fbce&oe=59420286[/img]

@MasterJayN100 you're a ? idiot.

i love my haters

You're an idiot.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh i love my haters
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Smh i love my haters

You sound like a sassy ass female.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Devin McCourty wont attend the White House.

A second New England Patriots player is on the record as saying that if the New England Patriots are invited to the White House as part of events to commemorate their win in Super Bowl LI, he will not attend. Safety Devin McCourty, a Patriots team captain, Pro Bowler and second-team All-Pro pick this year, affirmed he won’t make the trip, joining teammate Martellus Bennett.

“I’m not going to the White House,” McCourty told Time in a text message. “Basic reason for me is I don’t feel accepted in the White House. With the president having so many strong opinions and prejudices I believe certain people might feel accepted there while others won’t.”The decision on whether or not to attend is a personal one, McCourty said, adding, “I can’t imagine a way I go there.”

thats wassup.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

This ? leg play for the Patriots
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Ghost and John b the only patriot fans that are here thru thick and thin. The other 2 dudes been trolling but we're quiet all game then popped up talking ? after the win. It's what it is

Me quiet all game? Nah brah scroll back them pages, I was posting I ain't leave in the 3rd qrt like Mark Wahlberg.

Fake ass fan if true.

0uzkuvxrrvc6.png

Why Mark Wahlberg missed Patriots' insane comeback http://nyp.st/2lfIpUH via @nypostsports

? son looks OK to me
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

A second New England Patriots player is on the record as saying that if the New England Patriots are invited to the White House as part of events to commemorate their win in Super Bowl LI, he will not attend. Safety Devin McCourty, a Patriots team captain, Pro Bowler and second-team All-Pro pick this year, affirmed he won’t make the trip, joining teammate Martellus Bennett.

“I’m not going to the White House,” McCourty told Time in a text message. “Basic reason for me is I don’t feel accepted in the White House. With the president having so many strong opinions and prejudices I believe certain people might feel accepted there while others won’t.”The decision on whether or not to attend is a personal one, McCourty said, adding, “I can’t imagine a way I go there.”

thats wassup.

to be fair though...? (meaning athletes) been ducking the white house for years/decades though...didn't matter who was in the white house...i wouldnt go either..but I don't know why the media keeps bring it up....its big deal.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats wassup.

Looks like is just gonna b brady n his receivers making the trip lol
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Lol when Goff took over he wanted to work with the WRs on their off day. He showed up but none of them did. Them ? dont ? with him. Rams lost

? had a losing record by then n were probably mentally checked out far as the season goes...young QBs need supportive vets or new young guys to succeed...look at Cam Newton...Steve Smith leaving is the best thing that happened to him.
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

I said this to Stew last month...on the other hand my biggest fear is the Giants losing our two biggest FAs too...JPP n hankins

We're going to lose at least one of them and I think that JPP is the one that's going to leave.

I think jpp wanna stay..but I think a team is gonna come outta nowhere n offer crazy loot and if is a team from down south close to florida...he gone for sure(can't blame em if he does). I'd rather lose Hankins, he would be easier to replace, but we can't lose both n have half the damn line missing from last year. If anyone goes hope is early so we can plan the draft around it.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol when Goff took over he wanted to work with the WRs on their off day. He showed up but none of them did. Them ? dont ? with him. Rams lost

He sucks but to be fair, the Rams do need all new receivers
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heads starting roll in Atlanta. The DC was fired and DL coach ? fired.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

thats wassup.

to be fair though...? (meaning athletes) been ducking the white house for years/decades though...didn't matter who was in the white house...i wouldnt go either..but I don't know why the media keeps bring it up....its big deal.

you know why , dont be that guy.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

thats wassup.

huh? what you mean...athletes for years have been doing it, for whatever their reasons are...I dont understand what the big deal is??
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Makes them ? look worst.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Makes sense. Ppl had to fall on the sword for the epic choke job.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Dude was demoted midseason(when the defense improved). He was already on his way out. All truth
    ATLANTA - Falcons defensive coordinator Richard Smith and defensive line coach Bryan ? have been fired by the Atlanta Falcons, according to the team.

Smith, a veteran coach, may stay on in an advisory capacity, but assessing his options.

The Falcons are considering three internal candidates in secondary coordinator Jerome Henderson, defensive backs coach Marquand Manuel and linebackers coach Jeff Ulbrich.

The Falcons pointed out that the decision to dismiss Smith and ? was not based on the defense’s collapse in the Super Bowl.

Falcons head coach Dan Quinn, who was the defensive coordinator in Seattle before becoming the head coach, took on more of the play-calling after the bye week. The defense has always been more of a collaborative effort.

http://www.wsbtv.com/sports/atlanta-falcons-fire-two-defensive-coaches/492174281

I mean, it's something most true Falcons' fans already knew. Just pointing it out to those who didn't.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That 30 ppg wasn't no fluke. One ? away from 31 points against the #1 defense 2 days ago.

I thought it was 34 ppg.

Technically, y'all had 21 points from the O.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no NFL off season/free agency thread?
  • fortyacres
    edited February 2017
    Options

thats wassup.

huh? what you mean...athletes for years have been doing it, for whatever their reasons are...I dont understand what the big deal is??

I know Brady the GOAT but acting coy about the current political climate does not help your argument.
  • fortyacres
    edited February 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/6EXrewbmzkY

@ 23:50 everyone was like wtf lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TheBoyRo @infamous114

Got a espn alert yesterday McShay has us taking Njoku from THE U with the #22 pick.

What yall think?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Would be a good move since we don't have a TE threat. But I really want to go defense in the 1st round