The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would be a good move since we don't have a TE threat. But I really want to go defense in the 1st round

I feel the same.

McShay did say he thought that was lil high for Njoku and this draft has a few TEs and we would be better off going defense with that pick and picking a TE in the 2nd or 3rd round.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Need a defensive end or LB with our 1st pick. Njoku probably won't fall to the 2nd round especially when he shows out at Pro Day and the Combine
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defense is a more pressing need than offense so I'm fine with not selecting NJoku and going for defense
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/6EXrewbmzkY

@ 23:50 everyone was like wtf lol

Poor Julio... I mean that should've been game right there. He made THEE catch.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All fake BS . Brady is just a pretty boy with some athletic talent. Nothing more. They let him win. He was out of gas in the first quarter.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brady is not athletic ever see him run?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://youtu.be/kxx_u67eUSA
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Dan Fouts played himself...talking about TO played on too many teams.
    WTF

"I think his numbers are very worthy, but again on the other side of it, I think his actions on and off the field, on the sidelines, in the locker room, and the fact he played for so many teams and was such a great player, the question that comes back to me is if he was such a great player, why did so many of those teams get rid of him? And I think we all know the answers," Fouts said to The Midday 180 in Nashville.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Joe Jacoby shouldve been in before him too. ? TO
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

still got that 19 yard first down tho , but keep hating
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But you got people talking about he the great football player ever lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

https://youtu.be/kxx_u67eUSA

He actually runs better at 39 than he did then
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

You gon learn to appreciate the goat, and you gon learn to stop typing like an idiot if you want to be taken serious
  • Stew
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    DeSean coming home, bruh. Chip gone. He goin ball, and Coach P goin let him.

Let's go grab Kenny Stills as the #2, put Jordan in the slot, and draft Mike Willams.

Let Bryce Triggs play KR. Keep the three headed-monster of K. Barner, Hometown Smallwood, and Sproles.

BOOM! We on.

1:00 mark. He may not necessarily be back in DC but he damn sure aint going back to Philly lol
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You gon learn to appreciate the goat, and you gon learn to stop typing like an idiot if you want to be taken serious

No white football player can be the best football player ever in a sport that black men ? facts. now ? white boy
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

its also about mental toughness and showing up when it matters most.

You dudes know this stop being obvious haters man ? pathetic.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    WTF

"I think his numbers are very worthy, but again on the other side of it, I think his actions on and off the field, on the sidelines, in the locker room, and the fact he played for so many teams and was such a great player, the question that comes back to me is if he was such a great player, why did so many of those teams get rid of him? And I think we all know the answers," Fouts said to The Midday 180 in Nashville.

I don't understand why these former players are even speaking on TO's hall of fame., jus ? & mind ur own bizness, it don't concern u. smh.
  • Stew
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    WTF

I don't understand why these former players are even speaking on TO's hall of fame., jus ? & mind ur own bizness, it don't concern u. smh.

If you don't think writers get opinions from other respected players you're kidding yourself.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    WTF

If you don't think writers get opinions from other respected players you're kidding yourself.

I get that. but no need to share it with the media.
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    WTF

I get that. but no need to share it with the media.

That's what happens bruh, the media wants to talk to these players about the situation to give you/us access to professional opinions, the players accept the request and answer questions. Nothin more than that.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brady is not the GOAT he was groomed and his patriots got caught cheating 3 times. Falcons tossed the superbowl its rigged it WWE
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop watching then bro.
  • Stew
    Options
    Brady is not the GOAT he was groomed and his patriots got caught cheating 3 times. Falcons tossed the superbowl its rigged it WWE

984b090qpnup.jpg
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Lol you don't believe this ? do you? The only superbowl everybody knows and agrees was rigged is the 08 superbowl