Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kodi gang! I installed a vpn for obvious reasons but now my kodi remote app on iOS is not working...any ideas???
  • DNB1
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Kodi gang! I installed a vpn for obvious reasons but now my kodi remote app on iOS is not working...any ideas???

Sorted
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Is 17.0 the old version? I'm still running on that and everything is working fine.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying out the wookie build.

Runs solidly so far.
  • DNB1
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

Runs solidly so far.

Installed it today but didn't work, do you have to start from a clean build first? I had Titanium installed and tried to install it from there, after it downloaded it just open back up as Titanium
  • DNB1
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Is 17.0 the old version? I'm still running on that and everything is working fine.

17.1 latest version
  • Stew
    Options

17.1 latest version

That's what I thought, wonder why mine is still working fine.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Runs solidly so far.

Installed it today but didn't work, do you have to start from a clean build first? I had Titanium installed and tried to install it from there, after it downloaded it just open back up as Titanium

When you putting a build on there, you have to reset it start from scratch like you did when first purchased it.

Anytime you putting something totally new you can not overwrite it you have to start fresh
  • lazypakman
    Options

Runs solidly so far.

Go into the tools bit on the wookie program, theres an option in there for a fresh start.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Also, depending on whether you've installed it already or not , go into community builds and choose the wookie krypton mega build ( something like that, near the top), i read its the most stable version of it for 17.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Also, depending on whether you've installed it already or not , go into community builds and choose the wookie krypton mega build ( something like that, near the top), i read its the most stable version of it for 17.

Yea that's the one I chose, I just didn't know how to start from fresh. I thought I would have to completely uninstall Kodi and start from scratch.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Subscribe to this brother on YouTube,.. he got the hookup

https://youtu.be/SLVR5UnB_1Y
  • DNB1
    Options
    Yea

Runs solidly so far.

Got it running and this easily the best build I used so far.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Done my good deed for the day helping a pensioner out.
  • DNB1
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Yo all my HD channels disappeared again on me last night. Is that cause of me not being on 17.1? And what's these "builds" that yall speak of? The appearance?
  • DNB1
    Options
    Yo all my HD channels disappeared again on me last night. Is that cause of me not being on 17.1? And what's these "builds" that yall speak of? The appearance?

Yea you should upgrade. You can install different builds, basically like operating systems. ^This one has Netflix app and ESPN sports centre on Demand which I thought you man might appreciate.

I don't know how to install new builds on a firestick tho...
  • Stew
    Options
    No doubt imma look into that ? today.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Installing a build is easy @Stew @DNB1 its basically what you did whenever you first got the firestick after you downloaded Kodi to your firestick then you installed your build you probably just aint notice because it all was a part of one big process but whenever you install a new build you dont gotta all those steps over so it dont take long.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Now i got a question how the ? do I get 17.1
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

I DELETED MY WHOLE KODI AND STARTED FROM SCRATCH
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea you should upgrade. You can install different builds, basically like operating systems. ^This one has Netflix app and ESPN sports centre on Demand which I thought you man might appreciate.

When you say it has Netflix and ESPN apps do you mean you can watch the content for free on those apps?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

Nugga we told you that like 15 pages ago
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

Word? So doin that gave you 17.1 @MARIO_DRO
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you say it has Netflix and ESPN apps do you mean you can watch the content for free on those apps?

yes