Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Yo all my HD channels disappeared again on me last night. Is that cause of me not being on 17.1? And what's these "builds" that yall speak of? The appearance?

Yea you should upgrade. You can install different builds, basically like operating systems. ^This one has Netflix app and ESPN sports centre on Demand which I thought you man might appreciate.

I don't know how to install new builds on a firestick tho...

When you say it has Netflix and ESPN apps do you mean you can watch the content for free on those apps?

Yea bro, free
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Yo all my HD channels disappeared again on me last night. Is that cause of me not being on 17.1? And what's these "builds" that yall speak of? The appearance?

Yea you should upgrade. You can install different builds, basically like operating systems. ^This one has Netflix app and ESPN sports centre on Demand which I thought you man might appreciate.

When you say it has Netflix and ESPN apps do you mean you can watch the content for free on those apps?

yes

Yea bro, free

Damn, never thought I'd ? with another build besides Titanium. I may ? with this.

Wait, I just watched the video. Not paying $ for a build just cause the layout is nice, it's still basically the same apps available on any other build that we can get for free.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • wilberdmillz
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wait ? paying for builds evq8pe2v0z4j.gif

Bruh, this is in his discription

Published on Apr 23, 2017

KODI 4 DUMMIES BY THE KODI BULLY 215 (SUBSCRIBE & LIKE)

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DEVICE WITH KODI AND WOULD LIKE ACCESS TO THIS SET UP CALL 215 678 4633 AND FOR A ONE TIME DONATION OF $20 VIA PAYPAL YOU RECEIVE THE SETUP IN THE VIDEO, FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE (11am to 11pm EST), BUILD CUSTOMIZATION AND FREE UPDATES OF THE BUILD FOREVER. I WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE SETUP, IT ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

• wilberdmillz
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Now i got a question how the ? do I get 17.1

What device you using?
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Stew We gon start charging ? In this ? ...lol Nah I'm Joking I want ya'll ? to get it like I am...Stew Re-Post that downloader build to get Kodi on their device please bruh @Stew
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

What device you using?

I got the firestick @wilbermillz
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    These are the exact Written directions I used to install 17.1 on my firestick. I do better with written instructions than videos for some reason. @TonyDubbz

How to install Kodi 17.1 Krypton on Firestick TV using Downloader App
    • Turn ON your Firestick
    • Select System
    • Select Developer Options
    • Now, tap on Apps from unknown sources and ADB Debugging to turn ON. By doing this, you will allow the installation of unknown sources on your Firestick TV
    • Once you have enabled, go back to home screen and select Search
    • On the search bar, type Downloader and hit enter
    • The downloader application will be shown in the search result. Tap to open.
    • Then, select Download or Get
    • By doing this, your device will start downloading Downloader app
    • If the file is downloaded, it will be directly stored under Apps settings
    • To open the file, go back to the home screen and select Apps, where you can find this Downloader app along with many other applications that you have already installed it on your Amazon Fire TV Stick
    • Select and launch the Downloader app
    • If the application is opened, you will be asked to Enter the URL of the file you want to download.
    • In the URL field, type http://bit.ly/2oPhi3J to straightaway download the file by tapping the download button. Then you may start installing it on your Amazon Firestick. Nor you can go to the official Kodi web page by typing https://kodi.tv/download
    • Then, click download button Once you hit enter, you will be asked to open the URL in web browser. Select Open in browser
    • By doing this, you will be taken to the Kodi download page as shown below
    • Now, scroll down the page and select Android
    • Now, select ARMV7A (32BIT)
    • By doing this, your Kodi v17.1 apk file will start to download on your Fire TV Stick immediately
    • Once it completes the process, select Install
    • Then, select Open
    • You have successfully installed Kodi Krypton on your Fire TV. Start streaming it now.

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    These are the exact Written directions I used to install 17.1 on my firestick. I do better with written instructions than videos for some reason. @TonyDubbz

• Turn ON your Firestick
    • Select System
    • Now, tap on Apps from unknown sources and ADB Debugging to turn ON. By doing this, you will allow the installation of unknown sources on your Firestick TV
    • To open the file, go back to the home screen and select Apps, where you can find this Downloader app along with many other applications that you have already installed it on your Amazon Fire TV Stick
    • If the application is opened, you will be asked to Enter the URL of the file you want to download.
    • In the URL field, type http://bit.ly/2oPhi3J to straightaway download the file by tapping the download button. Then you may start installing it on your Amazon Firestick. Nor you can go to the official Kodi web page by typing https://kodi.tv/download
    • Then, click download button Once you hit enter, you will be asked to open the URL in web browser. Select Open in browser
    • By doing this, your Kodi v17.1 apk file will start to download on your Fire TV Stick immediately
    • Then, select Open
    • You have successfully installed Kodi Krypton on your Fire TV. Start streaming it now.

Damn bruh good lookin out i like written ? bettter too ? i can keep up wit everything
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad day when you on a forum and you can ask and you still gone pay....d2n6aor46d8i.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

I DELETED MY WHOLE KODI AND STARTED FROM SCRATCH

Word? So doin that gave you 17.1 @MARIO_DRO

YES SIRRR!
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• Turn ON your Firestick
    • Select System
    • Then, select Open

sooo think Im gonna make that jump in a week. kinda nervous but glad I got a setup walkthrough right here. you've been GOAT'd
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    So I'm looking to install a VPN and came across this video by Mchanga in which she recommends PIA https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/buy-vpn/mchanga

Do you guys use a VPN and would you recommend this one? Or are there free ones out there and I shouldn't be paying for a VPN?
  • Stew
    Options
    Whatever you do just don't use the CIA
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    So I'm looking to install a VPN and came across this video by Mchanga in which she recommends PIA https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/buy-vpn/mchanga

Do you guys use a VPN and would you recommend this one? Or are there free ones out there and I shouldn't be paying for a VPN?

Her video popped up the other day I said I was gone watch it and put it to use. She hasn't steered me wrong yet
  • banginscrew901
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Anybody watch Game Of Thrones on Kodi? If so how the hell do you get a stream with the Dothraki subtitles?
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options

Yea this was the one i watched. She seems well respected when it comes to Kodi so if it's good enough for her i guess it's good enough for me.

Big respect on the Wookie build heads up. Installed it this morning and been watching HD streams of Premier League games with little issue. Game changer
  • Maywood
    Options
    Anybody watch Game Of Thrones on Kodi? If so how the hell do you get a stream with the Dothraki subtitles?

Hey C'mon Fam, But nag Google them joints I love reading subtitles...Go to settings mode for different languages tho @Stew
  • Stew
    Options

Hey C'mon Fam, But nag Google them joints I love reading subtitles...Go to settings mode for different languages tho @Stew

Dothraki isn't a real language bruh
  • Maywood
    Options
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

You want it to stream only when talking in a foreign language?
  • Maywood
    Options

You want it to stream only when talking in a foreign language?

He was joking bruh ,he got me too..M.F