Drake Calls Meek Mill A "? " During "Summer Sixteen" Show, Has A Show In Philadelphia Tonight

Options

Comments

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Why ain't Rick Ross dead this ? yet.. ain't nobody cape for Meek one time smh.. Drake killed off mMG
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ain't Rick Ross dead this ? yet.. ain't nobody cape for Meek one time smh.. Drake killed off mMG
    kobe did at the all-star game
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ross dissed Drake a little bit last year after it happened
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I guarantee Jay, Nas or 50 did a show at that arean, it would have been majority white. We only 12% of the population. You think meek went gold off the strength of black buying his music? Naw. That was white kids bruh.

Every big venue for rap artists be mostly white. You live under a rock ? ?

If a blk rapper goes gold or better they clearly have a white fanbase........but the people that was @ the pink tour was a pop crowd not hip hop meek was the only Street rapper on the tour repping street hip hop due to him bagging drakes dreamgurl......those people @ Nikki's tour was not there for meek they wouldve much rather had seen Drake over meek cuz Drake is a popstar like nikii.......plus if a big pop venue like Drake had n philly filled wit hip pop lovers y do u think the arena would've let meek & DC n when they know DC & ovo don't rock wit each other? Meek did the right thing by only allowing Drake to do his show & b chased out of Philly when it was over cuz Drake was scared to death to hit that Philly night scene aka nightmare @ a after party n a blk/hip hop club
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Just shows its all agendas and hate. Ole it's OK for my fav artist to have pop fans and get that dynamic and money but ? drake for it.

Meek is hip hop Drake is pop wat r u talking about???
  • gee757
    Options

Weezy & ym was just @ a party wit meek mill.......spiffftv is the head of mmg Latino & he still ? wit Drake he directed the French & Drake shopping video.....this ? is strictly DC vs ovo & with that said if it spills n the streets ovo is beat.... cuz DC is street & Drake is a ? that has been slapped/punched, robbed for his $ & chain n Toronto, ? on & he let his ghostwriter get punched
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Weezy & ym was just @ a party wit meek mill.......spiffftv is the head of mmg Latino & he still ? wit Drake he directed the French & Drake shopping video.....this ? is strictly DC vs ovo & with that said if it spills n the streets ovo is beat.... cuz DC is street & Drake is a ? that has been slapped/punched, robbed for his $ & chain n Toronto, ? on & he let his ghostwriter get punched

The bolded is exactly why at the end of the day I can't see why so many dudes are in there feelings over this ? . These dudes will be cool with each other within 2 years. With all the mutual associates all it takes is one person man enough to get both of them together in the same room. Especially with this beef being over nothing really.

• gee757
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »

The bolded is exactly why at the end of the day I can't see why so many dudes are in there feelings over this ? . These dudes will be cool with each other within 2 years. With all the mutual associates all it takes is one person man enough to get both of them together in the same room. Especially with this beef being over nothing really.

The beef is over something Drake is a hip hop fake I have no problem wit the popstar Drake the problem is the hip hop fake Drake......drizzy is not the 1st poser wit ghostwriters the issue is the Canadian culture vulture outsider is claiming to be a hip hop great & top 5 & the nu j wit ghostwriters.....I don't know how ? works on the other side of the border n Canadian hip hop but over here n the States hip hop the og hip hop rules is if u got ghostwriters u can't win rap battles, u can't b top 5 & u can't b j a hip hop great....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Don't see a big deal over diddy being there . Like celebrities don't be at concerts too. Walking around .
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmm did drake perform 4 am at calabasas??? Ha ha ha ha
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options

The beef is over something Drake is a hip hop fake I have no problem wit the popstar Drake the problem is the hip hop fake Drake......drizzy is not the 1st poser wit ghostwriters the issue is the Canadian culture vulture outsider is claiming to be a hip hop great & top 5 & the nu j wit ghostwriters.....I don't know how ? works on the other side of the border n Canadian hip hop but over here n the States hip hop the og hip hop rules is if u got ghostwriters u can't win rap battles, u can't b top 5 & u can't b j a hip hop great....

They ain't beefing over ? .. just pure bruised egos really. Nobody got shot, nobody's baby moms got ? , nobody got ? outta money. In 2 years when Ross or whoever calls them both out on stage, how dumb will you feel after investing all these emotions in this beef.

• gee757
    Options

They ain't beefing over ? .. just pure bruised egos really. Nobody got shot, nobody's baby moms got ? , nobody got ? outta money. In 2 years when Ross or whoever calls them both out on stage, how dumb will you feel after investing all these emotions in this beef.

The chasers just chased Drake outta Philly & Drakes ghostwriter got punched DC is 2 up on ovo n the streets......for drakes sake he better hope meek wanna b his friend again cuz the chasers will beat Drake & them ass n the streets & ain't ? ovo can do about it that's y they ran outta Philly.....if meek & Drake become friends again after Drake gets beat up for play hip hop/street I will not b surprised imean look @ diddy @ Drake show after going upside Drake head..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    They probably made up and cool again . Can't keep grudges over something 2 years ago
  • gee757
    Options
    Diddy has no reason to hold a grudge cuz he let his anger out on Drake face.... Drake is the only 1 that should have a grudge cuz he's the 1 that got ? slapped/punched & ain't do ? like a ? ..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so did drake really get robbed in toronto
  • bandanabandit
    bandanabandit Members Posts: 10
    Options

no his friends got rob .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no his friends got rob .

Damn how many accounts do you have?
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options

Yes
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0dnRRScx-Gw#

Smh after watching this Drake is stupid for wanting to beef wit meek cuz the chasers is real street ? & ovo ain't.....the chasers will beat , snatch that ovo chain , ? on Drake & punch his ghostwriter for gp.....& Drake will do nothing like he did nothing to cap, diddy & the t dot goon s who took his chain... smh@Drake talkin bout he seen the ? who robbed him n the streets after the stick up & he ain't do ? I smell ?
  • gee757
    Options
    smh@ drakies n here acting like they popstar diva ain't get jacked even tho Drake admitted he got got for his ? n his own city Toronto smh....I swear y'all drakies r the worst everybody n Canada/Toronto don't ? wit Drake

wWnffSO.gif
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0dnRRScx-Gw#

Smh after watching this Drake is stupid for wanting to beef wit meek cuz the chasers is real street ? & ovo ain't.....the chasers will beat , snatch that ovo chain , ? on Drake & punch his ghostwriter for gp.....& Drake will do nothing like he did nothing to cap, diddy & the t dot goon s who took his chain... smh@Drake talkin bout he seen the ? who robbed him n the streets after the stick up & he ain't do ? I smell ?

Chasers ain't street homie...they like to pretend
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two lames with ? taste in life upset.....no surprise
This discussion has been closed.