Drake Calls Meek Mill A "? " During "Summer Sixteen" Show, Has A Show In Philadelphia Tonight

Options

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck they are right tho, you are top 3 worst posters. your opinion on hip hop dosnt matter, you white man.

But but what about the white execs signing rappers over the decades?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Diddy has no reason to hold a grudge cuz he let his anger out on Drake face.... Drake is the only 1 that should have a grudge cuz he's the 1 that got ? slapped/punched & ain't do ? like a ? ..

Diddy fell in line and humbled himself when the folks checked his ass, just like the Philly ? fell in line the other night.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/527473/j-prince-threatens-diddy-suge-wayne-baby-slim/p1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHW2pcHgmRk
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck they are right tho, you are top 3 worst posters. your opinion on hip hop dosnt matter, you white man.

wee-bey-gif.gif
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

You wanna get tossed in the oven again?

I've managed a restaurant...we got the high temperature ovens....your 100lb fraudulent ass would fit right in
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll finally gettin this Cac up outta here??
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He really is white though?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

I've managed a restaurant...we got the high temperature ovens....your 100lb fraudulent ass would fit right in

Haaaa okay. Go check your pasta. I hear your cracka mother screamin from the kitchen.. ? aint good mate. Step up your cookin.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • bck145
    edited August 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Haaaa okay. Go check your pasta. I hear your cracka mother screamin from the kitchen.. ? aint good mate. Step up your cookin.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Didn't you fail out of culinary school?

Offer still stands if you want to recreate the Holocaust lil ? boy
  • bck145
    Options
    Ya'll finally gettin this Cac up outta here??

Says the whitest poster on the IC haha

We already went over your whiteness
  • BuckySantana
    BuckySantana Members Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Options
    both sides are pusies
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so did drake really get robbed in toronto

Yes
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0dnRRScx-Gw#

Smh after watching this Drake is stupid for wanting to beef wit meek cuz the chasers is real street ? & ovo ain't.....the chasers will beat , snatch that ovo chain , ? on Drake & punch his ghostwriter for gp.....& Drake will do nothing like he did nothing to cap, diddy & the t dot goon s who took his chain... smh@Drake talkin bout he seen the ? who robbed him n the streets after the stick up & he ain't do ? I smell ?

All of which will make Drake more popular with his fans because they just love his vulnerability.
  • BuckySantana
    Options
    tbh i would fall into same sitaution as drake. dudes run up wid guns while im wid my girl wut u suppose to do ?
  • BuckySantana
    Options
    cannt die over things i can buy over again
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as this thread topic goes if you can BUY federal protection then how is that a L? For my tri-state ? don't say shot about how the Lucchese and Gotti family basically had entire precincts handling there drug shipments for them. What's the difference
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    As far as this thread topic goes if you can BUY federal protection then how is that a L? For my tri-state ? don't say shot about how the Lucchese and Gotti family basically had entire precincts handling there drug shipments for them. What's the difference

The difference is gangstas using the police to gangsta ?
    Not pop stars using the police to throw a brick and hide they hand
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Regardless this ? all comes down to having more men and weapons correct? If Drake got sway how ? is saying and is using the police and federal government how he sees fit what exactly is wrong or different from a crime family doing the same thing?. I mean do you think meek goons just ? with him strictly off the fact they got love for him? No I assume he breaking bread with them somehow and they benefit from the relationship. Now if Drake doing the same thing and has police ready to ? and die for him at his command what exactly is the difference?

I really don't care about either ? but buying goons with better goons and training>>>>buying ? who don't know ? about marksman ship.

Overall though I'm sure ? who in the tri-state pointed out how the concert was really in Philly but at the top port of its borders technically
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all some of the most Dedicated Meek Mill fans I've ever seen brah
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Regardless this ? all comes down to having more men and weapons correct? If Drake got sway how ? is saying and is using the police and federal government how he sees fit what exactly is wrong or different from a crime family doing the same thing?. I mean do you think meek goons just ? with him strictly off the fact they got love for him? No I assume he breaking bread with them somehow and they benefit from the relationship. Now if Drake doing the same thing and has police ready to ? and die for him at his command what exactly is the difference?

I really don't care about either ? but buying goons with better goons and training>>>>buying ? who don't know ? about marksman ship.

Overall though I'm sure ? who in the tri-state pointed out how the concert was really in Philly but at the top port of its borders technically

I ain't reading none of this cuz I don't care about the situation enough
    What I said is what I said
  • The_Jackal
    Options

I ain't reading none of this cuz I don't care about the situation enough
    What I said is what I said

OK fair enough. Doesn't make what you said right.
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Diddy has no reason to hold a grudge cuz he let his anger out on Drake face.... Drake is the only 1 that should have a grudge cuz he's the 1 that got ? slapped/punched & ain't do ? like a ? ..

Diddy fell in line and humbled himself when the folks checked his ass, just like the Philly ? fell in line the other night.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/527473/j-prince-threatens-diddy-suge-wayne-baby-slim/p1

Nah b, y'all ? got Puff confused with some mid level record executive. That ? don't work for a ? with almost a billion

Did Puff do or say anything else after the folks laid down law?
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    :smirk: Really? 20 pages of this wack beef from last summer. Am I missing something? What's the appeal? I refuse to believe Hip Hop is this boring.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Nah b, y'all ? got Puff confused with some mid level record executive. That ? don't work for a ? with almost a billion

Did Puff do or say anything else after the folks laid down law?

LMAO laid down law? How you lay down law after the fact? "Don't smack Drake again,or else"
This discussion has been closed.