Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options

Comments

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam u can't even ask unwanted people to leave your crib know without a debate, if I ask u to leave my crib and u don't I feel I have a right to do what I want to u.seems like she got her feelings hurt. Even if he pulled a gun, his crib was broken into before. U just can't do anything now adays
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Bet that ? lying

What in Breezy's past makes you think it's likely she's lying? I mean even in the present dude is throwing guns out the windows and post IG vids high as ? .

I seriously think he has some mental issue going on.

Oh so females and beta males don't lie on successful men to get a check out of them?

Oh top of that, why are you ? still trying to punish this man for something that's he's been punished many many times for already? So because he smacked Rhianna up once he's a villain forever? I swear you ? are more mad about that than she is

On top of that, what happened to a world where evidence existed as a legitimate concept? Gossip is enough to convict now?

You ? judge and indict CB whenever his name is in the paper, no matter what the facts turn out to be

Chris Brown does get an unfair rap on some things, but let's not pretend as if he hasn't said and done alot of stupid ? that helps people look at him like a ? . This the same ? that's running around pretending to be a Blood and talked about sending dudes to hurt a ? simply for taking a pic with his ex girlfriend. He don't help himself in some of these situations he finds himself in

Bruh,some of these cats worst than these broads out here
    They don't want to hear this

I, for one want to like and rally behind the brother,but he is just mad reckless
    and a lot this ? he does bring on himself
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris needs rehabilitation not punishment. I believe he said he was diagnosed "bi-polar" on Hot 97, so if he isn't treating and taking care of himself he's bound to go off the rails which he seems to do so often. I'm not saying he did that with Becky, but his reaction is enough to land him in trouble. I can understand the frustration, but he doesn't exercise discretion or restraint. This man's lawyer should be the only person he calls and the only person he is talking to when some ? like this happens. Poor kid seems to be in a undulating state of agitation and because his head isn't clear he keeps making the same mistakes.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt he have every right to pull a gun on someone in his own home if he feels in danger

And plus felons can legally own guns, if hes still on probation (i doubt he is) the only charge would be a violation

And it says his entourage left in file and were searched, and he left the home a 230pm today
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to handle what's in front of him with no extras then move onto ? on the police. As a black man he is vulnerable period, but he needs to show some awareness of that. Making videos in a frenzied state isn't the way to do that. By frenzied I mean his mannerisms, the tautology of what he's talking about. That ? is typical manic behavior.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If he was waving a gun around at a woman they wouldn't need a warrant to enter his home. That would be probably cause.

Came in here to post this....
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If he was waving a gun around at a woman they wouldn't need a warrant to enter his home. That would be probably cause.

Bruuuuuuh...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh got a serious case of Bobby Brown jaw
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Bet that ? lying

What in Breezy's past makes you think it's likely she's lying? I mean even in the present dude is throwing guns out the windows and post IG vids high as ? .

I seriously think he has some mental issue going on.

Oh so females and beta males don't lie on successful men to get a check out of them?

Oh top of that, why are you ? still trying to punish this man for something that's he's been punished many many times for already? So because he smacked Rhianna up once he's a villain forever? I swear you ? are more mad about that than she is

On top of that, what happened to a world where evidence existed as a legitimate concept? Gossip is enough to convict now?

You ? judge and indict CB whenever his name is in the paper, no matter what the facts turn out to be

Chris Brown does get an unfair rap on some things, but let's not pretend as if he hasn't said and done alot of stupid ? that helps people look at him like a ? . This the same ? that's running around pretending to be a Blood and talked about sending dudes to hurt a ? simply for taking a pic with his ex girlfriend. He don't help himself in some of these situations he finds himself in

Just because he did those things that doesn't mean that he's 'owed' punishment from the system though

Never said he's owed punishment but it certainly explains why people are less likely to give him the benefit of the doubt when his names comes up in some drama...because he's been right in the center causing it or contributing to it alot of the time
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She did 23 interviews already
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Brown is such a nice guy. He doesn't have rage issues and a history of overreacting at all. He's being singled out because of his melanin
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/chris-brown-arrested-assault-weapon/

Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, according to ABC. The arrest happened after police searched his house for hours following a 911 call they got from a girl who’d been visiting his house.
    The girl, named Baylee Curran, said she was in the hot tub outside Chris’ house early Tuesday (Aug. 30) morning when she saw someone inside showing off some jewelry at around 3 A.M. When she went inside to touch the jewelry, someone in the house allegedly started yelling at her. That’s when she says Chris started yelling too and pulled a gun, telling her to get out. According to Curran, she ran outside to call the police, but Chris and friends wouldn’t let her until she signed a non-disclosure agreement. She refused and left anyway.
    Police rolled up to Brown’s house Tuesday morning to conduct an investigation and were there all day.
    Brown came out of his house to talk to police around 2:30 p.m. EST, and at around 5:00 pm the LAPD announced he was being booked for assault with a deadly weapon.
    Lt. Chris Ramirez, speaking to the media in a video above, would not comment on whether police had found the weapon in question.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off to the Blood Module for OTG Bhris Brown, he refused special needs and will be sent to High Power. They charging him with a felony how will FTP eat with him gone? How will Kidd Redd keep his hair red?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Nick Young Trashy P, by the way
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? sounds scary. I hope he isn't forreal.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/chris-brown-arrested-assault-weapon/

Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, according to ABC. The arrest happened after police searched his house for hours following a 911 call they got from a girl who’d been visiting his house.
    The girl, named Baylee Curran, said she was in the hot tub outside Chris’ house early Tuesday (Aug. 30) morning when she saw someone inside showing off some jewelry at around 3 A.M. When she went inside to touch the jewelry, someone in the house allegedly started yelling at her. That’s when she says Chris started yelling too and pulled a gun, telling her to get out. According to Curran, she ran outside to call the police, but Chris and friends wouldn’t let her until she signed a non-disclosure agreement. She refused and left anyway.
    Police rolled up to Brown’s house Tuesday morning to conduct an investigation and were there all day.
    Brown came out of his house to talk to police around 2:30 p.m. EST, and at around 5:00 pm the LAPD announced he was being booked for assault with a deadly weapon.
    Lt. Chris Ramirez, speaking to the media in a video above, would not comment on whether police had found the weapon in question.

When she went inside to touch the jewelry,

Bruh.........
    many an nfl, nba, etc player, and other celebrities caught Ls behind that one......

where was the assault?

9 outta 10, she got screamed on got offended and called the police.