Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized this is exactly how they took down OJ.....stay up Breezy
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? what...
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No weapon no case, he say she say at this point. And NO ONE in that house is going to vouch for that cac. Hope he sue the ? out of her.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? wit C. Ru in the bounty tho

He gon be aight if he makes it there, he'll make bond...i know Van Nuys holding is pretty decent, their court dont ? around tho
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    This dumb cac bitxh trying to bring this man down so she can be more famous

The saltine cracka nerve of this hoe smh

White women are well known for this type of behaviour
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    ? ? wit C. Ru in the bounty tho

He gon be aight if he makes it there, he'll make bond...i know Van Nuys holding is pretty decent, their court dont ? around tho

You from LA huh? @Qiv_Owan
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

? what...

Follow the script....OJ got 15 for taking the hammers to his so called cac friend who stole...memorabilia from his crib...the cac wore a wire to the meeting and then snitched to cops

Cac broad goes to kick it at Breezy s crib, prolly tried to steal the jewelry gets caught, hammers are drawn, she calls the police....

I aint saying it's the same but it's the same script my ? ....

Don't question me again

Even if this is how it went down, how dumb is Chris to pull a gun on a white woman knowing he already on probation and people are just waiting for him to ? up? Just kick the ? out and keep it moving. Pulling a gun on ol girl like she was gonna ? them up over the jewelry is stupid. Hell Chris being the one himself to have a gun on him would be stupid.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Both them ? put themselves in the situations they been in..
    ole he was hangin with the wrong crowd ass ? ..

its a crying shame that this ? invoked blm(as a phrase/movement.. yadda yadda).. that some sucker ? .. that ? tryin to use them as a buffer to garner support from the dimwitted "community" when clearly that ? aint even his bag...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She might have tried to pull a Holly and steal jewelry, and Chris wasn't having that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me ask this simple question why the duck would he need to wave a gun to get that ? out his crib

Allegedly
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bhris Brown got anger problems. He'll come to a bad end.
  • smp4life
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/chris-brown-arrested-assault-weapon/

Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, according to ABC. The arrest happened after police searched his house for hours following a 911 call they got from a girl who’d been visiting his house.
    The girl, named Baylee Curran, said she was in the hot tub outside Chris’ house early Tuesday (Aug. 30) morning when she saw someone inside showing off some jewelry at around 3 A.M. When she went inside to touch the jewelry, someone in the house allegedly started yelling at her. That’s when she says Chris started yelling too and pulled a gun, telling her to get out. According to Curran, she ran outside to call the police, but Chris and friends wouldn’t let her until she signed a non-disclosure agreement. She refused and left anyway.
    Police rolled up to Brown’s house Tuesday morning to conduct an investigation and were there all day.
    Brown came out of his house to talk to police around 2:30 p.m. EST, and at around 5:00 pm the LAPD announced he was being booked for assault with a deadly weapon.
    Lt. Chris Ramirez, speaking to the media in a video above, would not comment on whether police had found the weapon in question.

Hilarious that he's got non-disclosure agreements on deck at the crib.
  • smp4life
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

? what...

Follow the script....OJ got 15 for taking the hammers to his so called cac friend who stole...memorabilia from his crib...the cac wore a wire to the meeting and then snitched to cops

Cac broad goes to kick it at Breezy s crib, prolly tried to steal the jewelry gets caught, hammers are drawn, she calls the police....

I aint saying it's the same but it's the same script my ? ....

Don't question me again

Even if this is how it went down, how dumb is Chris to pull a gun on a white woman knowing he already on probation and people are just waiting for him to ? up? Just kick the ? out and keep it moving. Pulling a gun on ol girl like she was gonna ? them up over the jewelry is stupid. Hell Chris being the one himself to have a gun on him would be stupid.

He prolly pulled a gun cuz he was high as ? and wants to be a bad-ass so bad. Why would you need a gun against some valley girl? Actually, maybe Chris should have let his security deal with it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is wrong with you guys.

You're giving him the benefit of the doubt because chick is white.

I could understand if it was some random dude, but it's Chris Brown.

He ain't getting my benefit of the doubt.

People saying what I said here and getting co-signed, while I am getting nothing but flags.

Where are my co-signs?

Ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/chris-brown-arrested-assault-weapon/

Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, according to ABC. The arrest happened after police searched his house for hours following a 911 call they got from a girl who’d been visiting his house.
    The girl, named Baylee Curran, said she was in the hot tub outside Chris’ house early Tuesday (Aug. 30) morning when she saw someone inside showing off some jewelry at around 3 A.M. When she went inside to touch the jewelry, someone in the house allegedly started yelling at her. That’s when she says Chris started yelling too and pulled a gun, telling her to get out. According to Curran, she ran outside to call the police, but Chris and friends wouldn’t let her until she signed a non-disclosure agreement. She refused and left anyway.
    Police rolled up to Brown’s house Tuesday morning to conduct an investigation and were there all day.
    Brown came out of his house to talk to police around 2:30 p.m. EST, and at around 5:00 pm the LAPD announced he was being booked for assault with a deadly weapon.
    Lt. Chris Ramirez, speaking to the media in a video above, would not comment on whether police had found the weapon in question.

Hilarious that he's got non-disclosure agreements on deck at the crib.

all ? wit big money do..
    athletes actors and the likes..

his ? suppose to make the ? sign it first before entering.. and take cell phones as well..

smmfh ..the idiot.

I got some homegirls who be in that circle and thats normally standard procedure for bruh but i guess this broad caught him slippin