Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    It's a shame that he has to go through ? like this just for putting someone out of his house. Can't believe how many of you are not on his side, but we dont have unity so am I really... I mean a simple investigation could have been sufficient. But armed black is automatic almost a death sentence..
    I'm just glad he had that fence up if not he would just been another shot black male. But here we go again with over policed, over charged and over sentenced. No justice no freedom no peace. Keep blaming Chris Brown you ? can't wait to someone accuses you of something hope you're lawyer is as good as his.

People ain't jumping to his defense because it ain't like he hasn't went nuts before on people. Not saying he's guilty but you can't fault someone not giving him the benefit of the doubt as if he's always been an innocent victim when he's involved in alot of ? he could easily avoid

Bruh there are clearly major holes in this chicks story

Never said anything to the contrary...I'm just aware of why someone wouldn't be so quick to believe Chris is being set up somehow
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Winona Ryder ass ?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/31/chris-brown-alleged-victim-wanted-by-cops-purse/#disqus_thread
    Baylee Curran is wanted for questioning by New York City police for an alleged 2013 purse theft.

TMZ reports that Curran was partying with friends at The Plaza Hotel when they began arguing. Curran reportedly snatched a woman's $1,000 Louis Vuitton purse and took off running.

She dropped the purse while hotel security was chasing her, but it's contents, a Michael Kors wallet, $200 in cash and credit cards were missing.

Curran was gone by the time cops arrived.

NYPD issued an I-Card for her. It's not an arrest warrant, but gives them the right to question the beauty pageant winner if they catch her in the city.

Curran's reps told TMZ that they had no idea the police were looking for her. They accused the friend of being the thief.

Curran's reps told TMZ that they had no idea the police were looking for her. They accused the friend of being the thief.

giphy.gif

? is a lying snitch that'll readily throw anyone under the bus.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    It's a shame that he has to go through ? like this just for putting someone out of his house. Can't believe how many of you are not on his side, but we dont have unity so am I really... I mean a simple investigation could have been sufficient. But armed black is automatic almost a death sentence..
    I'm just glad he had that fence up if not he would just been another shot black male. But here we go again with over policed, over charged and over sentenced. No justice no freedom no peace. Keep blaming Chris Brown you ? can't wait to someone accuses you of something hope you're lawyer is as good as his.

People ain't jumping to his defense because it ain't like he hasn't went nuts before on people. Not saying he's guilty but you can't fault someone not giving him the benefit of the doubt as if he's always been an innocent victim when he's involved in alot of ? he could easily avoid

you make a mistake in your life and that basically defines your life...i think you would snap on people too if they put you in such a small box
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Chris Brown can be an idiot and this lady an opportunist at the same time....it doesn't have to be either/or

Pretty much...ol girl out here with people saying she's stolen purses...Chris possibly tossing duffle bags out the window...two stupid people together often leads to fuckery
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9 pages about chris brown because it involved a white chick. Yall ? ? as ? for this bipolar ? . lol

The same chris brown that is threatening to ? a ? every other month? lmao.

This ? whooped rihannas ass. Flew to vegas just to get at tyson beckford over a picture. Threatened to ? , and or hurt kevin mcall. Fake gang banging as if we dont know. Is constantly going ham on everyone on twitter randomly. Threw bottles at drake over a woman whose ass he already beat.

I mean, the list is long with this ? , and yall caping for him like you his bottom ? . LMFAO!
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    9 pages about chris brown because it involved a white chick. Yall ? ? as ? for this bipolar ? . lol

This ? whooped rihannas ass. Flew to vegas just to get at tyson beckford over a picture. Threatened to ? , and or hurt kevin mcall. Fake gang banging as if we dont know. Is constantly going ham on everyone on twitter randomly. Threw bottles at drake over a woman whose ass he already beat.

I mean, the list is long with this ? , and yall caping for him like you his bottom ? . LMFAO!

All irrelevant to me...

He's a great entertainer. The best choreographer and dancer since the late Michael Jackson IMO
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Chris Brown can be an idiot and this lady an opportunist at the same time....it doesn't have to be either/or

True, and idiots attract opportunist like crazy. That's why CB needs to change the people around him. This is some Justin Bieber type ? . His boys shouldn't have brought this chick into his crib in the first place.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    surprise surprise a white woman lying.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Let me say this one time: in Tennessee, I'm not gonna speak on everywhere else because I don't know, a ? can go file a police report on you and they'll arrest you purely on hearsay with ZERO evidence. I know this from personal experience. So this is part of the reason I dismiss a lot of these questionable ass scenarios we hear about in the media (Johnny Depp alleged assault most recently comes to mind).
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course a talented ? up in here defending his white wimminz

More proof of what I've said: The Talented One is a ? crowd are a bunch of ? idiots.

I said her whiteness can't take away from the fact that dude is a history of doing dumb ? , and that because of this we shouldn't given him the benefit of the doubt. Only a ? would take that as defending white women.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »

This has to be a talented one's alias
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course a talented ? up in here defending his white wimminz

It's what a sucka does best hence why black women stay away from corny ass.