Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More information is coming out about Baylee Curran's past and it's far from flattering.

E! Online reports that the former Miss California Regional beauty winner was stripped of her crown after only three months because of inappropriate behavior, that included ? photos and the use of racial slurs.

"The racial comments were regarding African Americans," a source told E! Online. "Baylee made racial slurs to the person's face. This person was someone very closely related with the pageant directly that she should have respected."

Curran has several photos on her Instagram page wearing the pageant's sash and crown. The source says officials have tried to get her to return them, but she refuses to.

According to a report by TMZ, Curran also allegedly has a history of making up death threats against people she has conflicts with.

Her former roommate, Princeton Roseborough, told the website that Curran filed a restraining order against him in 2013.

Curran claimed that Roseborough threatened to hire a hitman to ? her and physically assaulted her by pushing her head against a wall, hard enough that an ambulance was called.

Roseborough filed legal documents at the time accusing Curran of lying. He insisted that she was trying to attack his girlfriend and all he did was restrain her.

A judge issued a temporary restraining order against Roseborough, but when it was time for trial Curran was a no-show and the case was dismissed.

On Tuesday, August 30, Curran called police claiming Chris Brown pointed a gun at her while she was at his Tarzana, California home.

The singer was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon. He's free after posting $250,000 bail.

A man named Safaree (not Nicki Minaj's ex) told TMZ that he received a text from Curran that night saying she was going to set Brown up.

"Hey safari don't you know this freak Chris brown is kicking me out of his house because I called his friend jewelry fake," the text allegedly read. "can you come get me my Uber is messing up if not I'm going to set him up and call the cops and say that he tried to shoot me and that will teach him a lesson I'm going to set his a** up. Lol come get me."

Safaree responded by telling her, "Really that's f*cked up you ain't going to do that your wrong if you do."

Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, is trying to find out if the text is authentic.

According to TMZ, Safaree might be harboring a grudge against Curran because he believes she stole his Rolex last year.

Curran's friend, Christian Bonilla, told TMZ Live that she texted him a message the same night that read, "This motherf*cker's about to go down."
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    What ever happened to the duffle bags of drugs, and guns...???

For confirmation's sake:
    As police continued examining evidence seized from Chris Brown’s home — including security camera footage — the R&B singer’s attorney insisted Wednesday on his client’s innocence and questioned the motives of the accuser, a dethroned beauty queen and aspiring actress.

Brown’s longtime attorney, Mark Geragos, told The Times that the performer has “cooperated fully” with police and he blasted the account of Baylee Curran. An actress and model, Curran told The Times that Brown pointed a gun at her head while she viewed a diamond necklace during a party at Brown’s home.

“It has become apparent that the allegations are not just false but fabricated,” Geragos said. The lawyer noted that during the search of Brown’s home, the LAPD did not find the jewelry described by Curran nor any firearms.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-chris-brown-investigation-20160831-snap-story.html
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea they were saying she was texting ? like ? cb fr throwing him out, she got something for his ass
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is she going to prove this?

Does she get arrested for lying once he's acquitted?

If Chris said she was stealing why wasn't she arrested? Does his accusation not matter?

He's black of course his doesn't
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not only that she's one of those vindictive chicks who all her friends describe as the one you don't wanna cross...

it ain't looking good for pagent queens
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    More information is coming out about Baylee Curran's past and it's far from flattering.

E! Online reports that the former Miss California Regional beauty winner was stripped of her crown after only three months because of inappropriate behavior, that included ? photos and the use of racial slurs.

"The racial comments were regarding African Americans," a source told E! Online. "Baylee made racial slurs to the person's face. This person was someone very closely related with the pageant directly that she should have respected."

Curran has several photos on her Instagram page wearing the pageant's sash and crown. The source says officials have tried to get her to return them, but she refuses to.

According to a report by TMZ, Curran also allegedly has a history of making up death threats against people she has conflicts with.

Her former roommate, Princeton Roseborough, told the website that Curran filed a restraining order against him in 2013.

Curran claimed that Roseborough threatened to hire a hitman to ? her and physically assaulted her by pushing her head against a wall, hard enough that an ambulance was called.

Roseborough filed legal documents at the time accusing Curran of lying. He insisted that she was trying to attack his girlfriend and all he did was restrain her.

A judge issued a temporary restraining order against Roseborough, but when it was time for trial Curran was a no-show and the case was dismissed.

On Tuesday, August 30, Curran called police claiming Chris Brown pointed a gun at her while she was at his Tarzana, California home.

The singer was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon. He's free after posting $250,000 bail.

A man named Safaree (not Nicki Minaj's ex) told TMZ that he received a text from Curran that night saying she was going to set Brown up.

"Hey safari don't you know this freak Chris brown is kicking me out of his house because I called his friend jewelry fake," the text allegedly read. "can you come get me my Uber is messing up if not I'm going to set him up and call the cops and say that he tried to shoot me and that will teach him a lesson I'm going to set his a** up. Lol come get me."

Safaree responded by telling her, "Really that's f*cked up you ain't going to do that your wrong if you do."

Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, is trying to find out if the text is authentic.

According to TMZ, Safaree might be harboring a grudge against Curran because he believes she stole his Rolex last year.

Curran's friend, Christian Bonilla, told TMZ Live that she texted him a message the same night that read, "This motherf*cker's about to go down."

She gonna have to pay Breezy when its all over

She needs to go to jail. It's women out here really going through this ? and there isn't choppers surrounding ppl house for it.

A lawsuit isn't enough. Mandatory jail time should be law for this. She did it because she knew she wouldn't be held accountable. That needs to change.
    Word to Lyin Ryan Lochte

White privilege really got them doing crime then playing the victim when they get caught..

"He put a gun to my head" is the new code
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quarter of a million dollars bail money though? SMMFH

I really hate vindictive ? I swear...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She truly is a blonde hair blue eyed devil.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Quarter of a million dollars bail money though? SMMFH

I really hate vindictive ? I swear...

? is crazy but at least if the charges are dropped or he beats the case he can get all of that money back. Whether is the whole 250K or the 10% of 250K.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ain't no surprise

Every black person with the supreme reasoning mystical powers of that mental melanin/melatonin magic can see thru that pale blonde haired lizards ? story...eye knew she was lying when she said that one of chris' dudes told her that he was "going to pop a cap in her ass" lol..like ? really? What black person talks like that in 2016?..this hoe couldn't keep her story str8 for nuthin

These evil white people are gradually losing their global powers and it's driving them nuts..Their best bet is to wave the wigga flag and join the winning team because they are NEVER gonna fade the melanin out of existence ..

Eye give it 20 years ...90% of white people will be genetically blended with the original brown genes..The quote unquote "pure Caucasian" genotype will be extinct..Nature will get rid of them or transform them into new types of beings ..it's already gradually happening
  • EyeofAsaru
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn soon as it became obvious the kid was innocent yall shut the hell up

IDK why anyone believed he did this. Bhris ain't this outta control
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont matter if he wins his money back. His reputation is further tarnished.

Thats the real tragedy. No apologies go be made or anything
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Dont matter if he wins his money back. His reputation is further tarnished.

Thats the real tragedy. No apologies go be made or anything

? an apology. I'd sue the ? out of her and TMZ. Especially TMZ for that false ass duffle bag report.

TMZ got the money to stall it out in the courts for years..running up those legal fees