Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently Chris brown 's friend brought these girls and he wasn't aware
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's kind of crazy we as Black people was able to put holes in her story before she even showed herself or told her story lol.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Chris brown needs new friends and a change of scenery

C/S. Drop all those skeezers, hang arounds, fruit town pirus and just focus on your daughter and your career.

If he's dabbling in the soft,......good luck with that.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this broad got a history of stealing ? and was touching a diamond that was worth more than her....

chris said i'm tired of you people told her to get the ? outta her house while holding a gun....

? lawyer game gonna be on point....charges dropped bruh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    It's a shame that he has to go through ? like this just for putting someone out of his house. Can't believe how many of you are not on his side, but we dont have unity so am I really... I mean a simple investigation could have been sufficient. But armed black is automatic almost a death sentence..
    I'm just glad he had that fence up if not he would just been another shot black male. But here we go again with over policed, over charged and over sentenced. No justice no freedom no peace. Keep blaming Chris Brown you ? can't wait to someone accuses you of something hope you're lawyer is as good as his.

People ain't jumping to his defense because it ain't like he hasn't went nuts before on people. Not saying he's guilty but you can't fault someone not giving him the benefit of the doubt as if he's always been an innocent victim when he's involved in alot of ? he could easily avoid
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's the proof? Helicopters for an accusation?

Any witness? Video nothing?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/chris-brown-arrested-assault-weapon/

Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, according to ABC. The arrest happened after police searched his house for hours following a 911 call they got from a girl who’d been visiting his house.
    The girl, named Baylee Curran, said she was in the hot tub outside Chris’ house early Tuesday (Aug. 30) morning when she saw someone inside showing off some jewelry at around 3 A.M. When she went inside to touch the jewelry, someone in the house allegedly started yelling at her. That’s when she says Chris started yelling too and pulled a gun, telling her to get out. According to Curran, she ran outside to call the police, but Chris and friends wouldn’t let her until she signed a non-disclosure agreement. She refused and left anyway.
    Police rolled up to Brown’s house Tuesday morning to conduct an investigation and were there all day.
    Brown came out of his house to talk to police around 2:30 p.m. EST, and at around 5:00 pm the LAPD announced he was being booked for assault with a deadly weapon.
    Lt. Chris Ramirez, speaking to the media in a video above, would not comment on whether police had found the weapon in question.

Hilarious that he's got non-disclosure agreements on deck at the crib.

all ? wit big money do..
    athletes actors and the likes..

his ? suppose to make the ? sign it first before entering.. and take cell phones as well..

smmfh ..the idiot.

I got some homegirls who be in that circle and thats normally standard procedure for bruh but i guess this broad caught him slippin

According to CB he wasn't even awake at the time
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard it on the radio last night n they ? rode the white girl.

Smh
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Damn bruh been in court every year since rihanna

He's on that downward spiral. Too many around him, and too many of his fans are ready to excuse his ? . At some point he needs to grow up and realize he has a kid to take care of.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Winona Ryder ass ?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a shame that he has to go through ? like this just for putting someone out of his house. Can't believe how many of you are not on his side, but we dont have unity so am I really... I mean a simple investigation could have been sufficient. But armed black is automatic almost a death sentence..
    I'm just glad he had that fence up if not he would just been another shot black male. But here we go again with over policed, over charged and over sentenced. No justice no freedom no peace. Keep blaming Chris Brown you ? can't wait to someone accuses you of something hope you're lawyer is as good as his.

Some of you need to quit this ? right here. I've from LA and dealt with Hollywood circles for years. Breezy is mentally unstable, its known. Not to the point he can't work, but dude is not well. Worse...he's surround by enablers, similar to how Charlie Sheen was. He's not an unusual case, we seen this with Lindsey, Britney, Bobby, Whitney, and on and on. He can either get some help and fix his lifestyle, or he won't make it to 35.

The only reason this thing blew up was because CB decided to handle it int he worst possible way. Just call your damn lawyer and tell the cops you thought she was robbing you. Don't get in a long standoff, and take to IG taunting them. This is his own fault for acting like a 17 year old kid, and not a 27 year old man,
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    It's kind of crazy we as Black people was able to put holes in her story before she even showed herself or told her story lol.

Exactly, she was on that b/s.......Black folk were also able to put holes through Ryan Lochte story before it was disclosed of what really happened
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Chris gotta change his circle.. he got a daughter that needs him. Too many bottom feeding, leeches around

he need to leave LA/Hollywood , that place is the devil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrsrIh8xP4
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

This is exactly why I keep my circle very very small

Whoever this ? is would be banned from being around me forever after this post