Aye, If A Chick Ask To Borrow Money...

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, that's not tricking, that's an arrangement. Ain't nothing free, ? are paying for natural resources -- how are you more important than water and air?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not loaning anybody money who doesn't have a job or isn't family. Even with that said, it depends on how much you asking for because if you talking crazy amount it ain't happening.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a chick asks to borrow 15 u know she wants to pay it back in head or ?

What kinda ? gonna press over a dub
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

I think it's more the principle behind it than the money. Too many women out here think theu can just get a handout and not have to be accountable for what they borrowed from a man. Many women do not understand the concept of nothing in life is free, ass cash or grass at the end of the day no one rides for free. That's why the majority of the answers in here have been either no I won't give her ? (most logical choice to make) or she gotta give me brains/? (less logical choice to make but if she is cool with it there aint nothing wrong with that arrangement).
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    ? with a chick last year. When we got together, she was going through it with her new born's father and had to live in and out of hotels. I held her down until she started getting entitled saying ? like "You can take me here, you can pay for that" like she was allowing me to help her. I gave her the test of reciprocity and she told me she shouldn't have to pay back the ? she's ? . Cut her off immediately.

Now she was a stripper but any female nowadays is capable of that trick mindset no matter what she does for a living.

So you were supporting a stripper ? with a ? newborn? That hoe is such a thot pocket that she already ? a new ? after just recently giving birth, and you actually supported this ? , disgusting. Some of you ? got the WORST judgment when it comes to women, then turn around and post in threads about how women are all ? and hoes. No, that's all you dumb ? ? with cuz you do ? simp ? like this

Where the ? is your father? Where the ? is her baby daddy? Most likely don't know who knocked her loose ass up, or the ? knows what she's about and dipped. No worries tho, you were there to save the day

4ac9ddb32e379985f3550815c7c4e96a.jpg

GOTDAMN!!!!
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with a chick last year. When we got together, she was going through it with her new born's father and had to live in and out of hotels. I held her down until she started getting entitled saying ? like "You can take me here, you can pay for that" like she was allowing me to help her. I gave her the test of reciprocity and she told me she shouldn't have to pay back the ? she's ? . Cut her off immediately.

Now she was a stripper but any female nowadays is capable of that trick mindset no matter what she does for a living.

So you were supporting a stripper ? with a ? newborn? That hoe is such a thot pocket that she already ? a new ? after just recently giving birth, and you actually supported this ? , disgusting. Some of you ? got the WORST judgment when it comes to women, then turn around and post in threads about how women are all ? and hoes. No, that's all you dumb ? ? with cuz you do ? simp ? like this

Where the ? is your father? Where the ? is her baby daddy? Most likely don't know who knocked her loose ass up, or the ? knows what she's about and dipped. No worries tho, you were there to save the day

...you pickin on autistics smh...that ? BARELY more functional than tupacfan or gee
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You seem stressed. I didn't make any generalizations like you just did, but here, let me give it a try.

It's unstable ass ? like you who are quick to talk down on other men's women but the moment a ? with more money, a bigger house, better career than you with access to better looking women doesn't give your basic ass the time of day, you quick to yell "? are superficial. Lawd send me a good man who will love me and my roach infested apartment!"

Nah, most relationships fail for any amount of reasons. Aint no character judgement cheat code for this ? . You try until you succeed. You fail, you try again. That's life.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sold some service to bus. that ended up getting a $5000 kickback. the go between was a chick, she said she gone split it wit me. I was bout to tell her to keep it, then I realized she to old to ? , so I'ma take that 2500
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A certain amount of money is automatically deposited into my girls account every month
    call me old school but MEN Should take care of their women.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OP it already sound like u know when 2 ca$h out. That's key. Set ya limits and u straight. We all do in some way. Got a dope chick, might pay a bill every " Blue Moon" but it's usually followed with a thank u plate of home cooked or whatever is clever. Ran In2 a bad White/ Rican and Japanese chick with her hood up. AutoZone up the street, took her got her straight had some Purple Cadillac and asked her to slide through. Not even 15 mins in "Do u have $20?". Me: Didn't I just help u? She got closer and asked again. NO! She went in2 " ? " mode. Said cuz she bad with a dope ass bidy she always gets her way and no 1 ever tells her know. No lie, excited her ass. Smashed and it was the dopest since I been in Vegas. Turned out 2 be a cool chick 2. Objective: Get someN 4 U. They know what time it is fam.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Yeah, you stressed as ? over who I'm ? .

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not one of those ? you hate so much who blames ALL women for the action of an individual. The chick I described is responsible for herself just like your emotional ass rants only for yourself.

Move along now.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see whats shameful about paying for it upfront.

90% of the chicks you know have used their ? to stabalize or get ahead.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You shared that girl
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ask her if she go work for it.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

You shared that girl

Actually I didn't. I'm generous, not a ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

? gave this story goat's? He just laid out a story about how a stripper ? got him to trick off and support her and her baby
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @Kai let me smash scientifically
  • soul rattler
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

? gave this story goat's? He just laid out a story about how a stripper ? got him to trick off and support her and her baby

You really gonna sit there and cry over reactions my ? ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What kind of trash hoes are y'all pulling who would suck your ? for $15????
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

What kind of trash hoes are y'all pulling who would suck your ? for $15????

U missed it

? know ? wont trip over a dub...theyll come thru with some herb, a bottle, or pay it back sexually

And ? wont trip as long as she doesnt do it twice without some form of payback