13»

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    If a chick asks to borrow 15 u know she wants to pay it back in head or ?

What kinda ? gonna press over a dub

What kind of trash hoes are y'all pulling who would suck your ? for $15????

U missed it

? know ? wont trip over a dub...theyll come thru with some herb, a bottle, or pay it back sexually

And ? wont trip as long as she doesnt do it twice without some form of payback

Trash hoes, like I said. Paying you back in ? for $20... Yeah tf right.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? with a chick last year. When we got together, she was going through it with her new born's father and had to live in and out of hotels. I held her down until she started getting entitled saying ? like "You can take me here, you can pay for that" like she was allowing me to help her. I gave her the test of reciprocity and she told me she shouldn't have to pay back the ? she's ? . Cut her off immediately.

Now she was a stripper but any female nowadays is capable of that trick mindset no matter what she does for a living.

? gave this story goat's? He just laid out a story about how a stripper ? got him to trick off and support her and her baby

You really gonna sit there and cry over reactions my ? ?

I ain't crying over reactions...I'm confused as to why a story about you supporting a stripper gets applause...? is a new era out here if that's what ? is thinking is cool
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    ? with a chick last year. When we got together, she was going through it with her new born's father and had to live in and out of hotels. I held her down until she started getting entitled saying ? like "You can take me here, you can pay for that" like she was allowing me to help her. I gave her the test of reciprocity and she told me she shouldn't have to pay back the ? she's ? . Cut her off immediately.

Now she was a stripper but any female nowadays is capable of that trick mindset no matter what she does for a living.

? gave this story goat's? He just laid out a story about how a stripper ? got him to trick off and support her and her baby

I know right, I was looking at those goats like wtf, am I tripping? Did we read the same post

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

I know right, I was looking at those goats like wtf, am I tripping? Did we read the same post

Personally speaking, I only goated him for cutting her off once she tried to take advantage of his generosity........not for supporting her.
  • Kai
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Personally speaking, I only goated him for cutting her off once she tried to take advantage of his generosity........not for supporting her.

Wtf for, she already got a bunch of money out of him. He gets props for eventually stopping being a trick? Yeah that makes no sense at all

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ain't crying over reactions...I'm confused as to why a story about you supporting a stripper gets applause...? is a new era out here if that's what ? is thinking is cool

Ask yourself, does it matter why they giving GOATs?

That's they're decision. Not yours. That's the problem here now. ? AND ? are so busy criticizing what the next person is doing they don't even realize somebody is doing the same to them.

Tell me you've never had a ? up relationship and I'll give you and that emotional female GOAT reactions so y'all can feel better.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's not giving head and paying it back. That's tricking
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U missed it

? know ? wont trip over a dub...theyll come thru with some herb, a bottle, or pay it back sexually

Cosign

A dub goes a long way depending on where ur at tho
  • soul rattler
    Options

U missed it

Cosign

A dub goes a long way depending on where ur at tho

Coughespeciallydownsouthcough
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Wtf for, she already got a bunch of money out of him. He gets props for eventually stopping being a trick? Yeah that makes no sense at all

qp5dvd.gif
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo why this young chick I kinda mess with snap me asking for $200? Talking bout school books. Even if I had it I probably wouldn't let her borrow it I would never see that money again. Tf how u going to college not knowing how ur gonna pay for ? ? I straight told her she better start working at her job more during the week or start stripping on the weekends. I'm more of a teaching mf how to fish rather than cooking for them every night..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Ask yourself, does it matter why they giving GOATs?

That's they're decision. Not yours. That's the problem here now. ? AND ? are so busy criticizing what the next person is doing they don't even realize somebody is doing the same to them.

Tell me you've never had a ? up relationship and I'll give you and that emotional female GOAT reactions so y'all can feel better.

I've a bad relationship....that don't mean I've supported a woman and her kid.I ain't stupid. Don't get mad at me because you was an easy mark for a stripper to "get her life together"
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo why this young chick I kinda mess with snap me asking for $200? Talking bout school books. Even if I had it I probably wouldn't let her borrow it I would never see that money again. Tf how u going to college not knowing how ur gonna pay for ? ? I straight told her she better start working at her job more during the week or start stripping on the weekends. I'm more of a teaching mf how to fish rather than cooking for them every night..

Lol thats one book...? better step her pdf skills up and get that free copy
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - Me. How come every time I come around you got your ? hand out?!?

- Her. How come every time you come around you got your ? OUT!!

Fair exchange.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    - Me. How come every time I come around you got your ? hand out?!?

- Her. How come every time you come around you got your ? OUT!!

Fair exchange.

No..

I work for my money. And when I give em the ? I'm working too..

She getting paid n laid. Hoes born to win...
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like...left the hospital a week ago new?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    & you tell her she gotta give up da chewin

that's still trickin right?

if so, I'm bout to trick off on a lil head lol

Yeah, but if she pay it back then you can do like Mark Burns and say it was "off the record".
  • soul rattler
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »

Like...left the hospital a week ago new?

Lol no like just under a year old
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all buggin'. If I let you borrow money - man or woman, no matter the relation - i intend to get it back. Ain't nothing being charged to the game. Nothing.

'Women don't be paying money back.' Yeah, if you let 'em not pay it back.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you were supporting a stripper ? with a ? newborn? That hoe is such a thot pocket that she already ? a new ? after just recently giving birth, and you actually supported this ? , disgusting. Some of you ? got the WORST judgment when it comes to women, then turn around and post in threads about how women are all ? and hoes. No, that's all you dumb ? ? with cuz you do ? simp ? like this

Where the ? is your father? Where the ? is her baby daddy? Most likely don't know who knocked her loose ass up, or the ? knows what she's about and dipped. No worries tho, you were there to save the day

4ac9ddb32e379985f3550815c7c4e96a.jpg

woah, calm down, i dont think he was cuffin

if he was tho thats an L supreme
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like a regular relationship to me.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bitchh sucking ? for 15$?? ? you spanking crackheads

? never answered this critical questions
  • Kai
    Options

So you were supporting a stripper ? with a ? newborn? That hoe is such a thot pocket that she already ? a new ? after just recently giving birth, and you actually supported this ? , disgusting. Some of you ? got the WORST judgment when it comes to women, then turn around and post in threads about how women are all ? and hoes. No, that's all you dumb ? ? with cuz you do ? simp ? like this

Where the ? is your father? Where the ? is her baby daddy? Most likely don't know who knocked her loose ass up, or the ? knows what she's about and dipped. No worries tho, you were there to save the day

4ac9ddb32e379985f3550815c7c4e96a.jpg

woah, calm down, i dont think he was cuffin

if he was tho thats an L supreme

He's paying for the ? motel, you're right he's not cuffing, it's even worse he's a big ole Trick, with a capital t. Wtf is going on, y'all ? really giving this bs props

Takes a trick to empathize with a trick I guess

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U missed it

Resident tricks want to know what it costs @Westie