CYOL 2016 Draft Day

Options

Comments

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think her method was supposed to minimize wait time and take advantage of all of us being here to get things rolling. Bold but messy.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the "By 8pm" rule is still in effect then ill take

Jay Rock (Sorry Menace)
    Digi-Phonics
    Jon Connor
    Bj the Chicago Kid
    Anderson Paak
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no need to restart this. Folks tryin to get a whole group when that's NOT offered. Just make your picks ?

It says it in the rules of the OP if you pick a group like G-Unit but someone already has 50 Cent you get Banks, Yayo, Kidd Kidd and Buck.

She just flipped the script b.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    If the "By 8pm" rule is still in effect then ill take

Jay Rock (Sorry Menace)
    Digi-Phonics
    Jon Connor
    Bj the Chicago Kid
    Anderson Paak

did you not see where it's crossed and says my name? Come on dubbz
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I saw but I had less points than you and Jazzy said i had till 8pm to make my choices even if they were already chosen

Im sorry bruh.
  • _Menace_
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I saw but I had less points than you and Jazzy said i had till 8pm to make my choices even if they were already chosen

Im sorry bruh.

You do have less points than me but I sent her my list yesterday. And my name is next to those I've chosen. ICE has more points than me and you combined and he has his name next to artists he sent to Jazzy.
    Same with SION his name is next to artists he chose.

You see that artist is crossed off with a name near it. Means that artist is off the market

you gotta be faster than that. So you gotta pick who isn't crossed off. How you gonna pick digi and Jay rock when you know I got Kendrick and Q... That's petty af
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Just pm me your list of artist before 8pm. If anyone wants the same artist, I'll go by the order for who gets them first and I'll notify the other player to choose again.

Im just playin the ? game Menace..

I suggest you do the same
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got everybody I wanted =)
    I'm hyped! Pump it pump it pump it
    pump-it-o.gif
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow yall turn this into algebra wow so we just selecting there is no draft order, first come. yo I sent some names pick whatever when the dust settles we see.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ me when its my turn
  • _Menace_
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Just pm me your list of artist before 8pm. If anyone wants the same artist, I'll go by the order for who gets them first and I'll notify the other player to choose again.

Im just playin the ? game Menace..

I suggest you do the same

Taking Rock and Digi is gonna hurt you more than me.

I can do solo Q and Kendrick albums. Instead of trying to be petty you should've built to help your roster. You got Dre and should've got Cube Snoop daz and kurupt. Come on now dubbs
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jazzybella

DI'd you get my list? I pmed you
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I'm ready to send my 2nd list whenever y'all are
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    @ me when its my turn

• Paprika
    Options
    Yo honestly I'm cheezed right now. Justice League is a group. Things need to be corrected right now.

Take my two invalid picks and change them to Tyler and Earl since I have less points than Ice and should be picking first.

All types of F'd up right now.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Foh ? .

YOU created the draft list now you're mad cause you couldn't get Odd Future and comparing a collective of rappers to a producing group? There aren't individual members of Justice League who do solo ? . Stop trying to dictate ? to get things in your favor. Stay humbled ?
  • Paprika
    Options
    Foh ? .

YOU created the draft list now you're mad cause you couldn't get Odd Future and comparing a collective of rappers to a producing group? There aren't individual members of Justice League who do solo ? . Stop trying to dictate ? to get things in your favor. Stay humbled ?

@TayGettem
    @MorganFreemanKing
    @Ibex
    @TonyDubbz
    @Yung$
    @_Menace_
    @Paprika
    @Rue_Flexington
    @IceBergTaylor
    @SuperSoaker
    @KingHustle
    @DillaDeaf
    @Sion
    @ChillaDaKilla
    @Turfaholic

Look again, you are after me. How is your choice preceding mine?

I wouldn't be in my feelings if someone before me grabbed Tyler but this isn't even making sense. If I knew the draft pool would be a free-for-all my plans would be different.

And then to add another blow we can't pick groups unless they are producers? FOH

The principle of this draft is all f'd up. Keep chirping on me needing to be humbled when I'm following the rules she posted.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    Foh ? .

@TayGettem
    @MorganFreemanKing
    @Ibex
    @TonyDubbz
    @Yung$
    @_Menace_
    @Paprika
    @Rue_Flexington
    @IceBergTaylor
    @SuperSoaker
    @KingHustle
    @DillaDeaf
    @Sion
    @ChillaDaKilla
    @Turfaholic

I wouldn't be in my feelings if someone before me grabbed Tyler but this isn't even making sense. If I knew the draft pool would be a free-for-all my plans would be different.

And then to add another blow we can't pick groups unless they are producers? FOH

The principle of this draft is all f'd up. Keep chirping on me needing to be humbled when I'm following the rules she posted.

Explain the logic behind comparing Odd Future who all have solo careers that have expanded way beyond the collective, have sub groups within the actual collective to the Justice League who are strictly a group of producers. You aint never seen Johnny Walker Black of Justice League produce anything by himself.

Tyler and the rest of OF have always been auctioned/placed in the pool as individual artists since we been doing this game. We not about to change the rules now cause you didnt think anyone else thought Tyler was a dope pick up.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Yall peep how long it took this dude to suddenly go "Hey I should have Tyler since I'm ahead of Ice anyways"
  • Paprika
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    Foh ? .

@TayGettem
    @MorganFreemanKing
    @Ibex
    @TonyDubbz
    @Yung$
    @_Menace_
    @Paprika
    @Rue_Flexington
    @IceBergTaylor
    @SuperSoaker
    @KingHustle
    @DillaDeaf
    @Sion
    @ChillaDaKilla
    @Turfaholic

Explain the logic behind comparing Odd Future who all have solo careers that have expanded way beyond the collective, have sub groups within the actual collective to the Justice League who are strictly a group of producers. You aint never seen Johnny Walker Black of Justice League produce anything by himself.

Tyler and the rest of OF have always been auctioned/placed in the pool as individual artists since we been doing this game. We not about to change the rules now cause you didnt think anyone else thought Tyler was a dope pick up.

Alright cool, let me find the draft where Odd Future was listed. I'll be back.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Yall peep how long it took this dude to suddenly go "Hey I should have Tyler since I'm ahead of Ice anyways"

That's the same thing Dubbz is doing with Jay Rock and Digi Phonics. He's ahead of me but those 2 are obviously crossed off the list
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you ? don't stop quoting that damn list
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Yo you know what

for the sake of time and not contributing to the cluster ? that has already transpired.

I'll give you Tyler, I don't need that ? .

I'll PM Jazz, I'll let her decide whether or not you have to give me something as compensation.

I'm not dealing with anymore of your whining
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

That's the same thing Dubbz is doing with Jay Rock and Digi Phonics. He's ahead of me but those 2 are obviously crossed off the list

? ... Jazzy said that even if the artist were chosen that she would decide who gets them based on order.

Im just looking out for myself

i dont know what Ice & Pap got goin on
This discussion has been closed.