CYOL 2016 Draft Day

Options

Comments

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo you know what

for the sake of time and not contributing to the cluster ? that has already transpired.

I'll give you Tyler, I don't need that ? .

I'll PM Jazz, I'll let her decide whether or not you have to give me something as compensation.

I'm not dealing with anymore of your whining

Compensation? Lol.

Keep it moving b. I'm following rules that have been laid out and then inexplicably changed after I gave my list.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    Yo you know what

for the sake of time and not contributing to the cluster ? that has already transpired.

I'll give you Tyler, I don't need that ? .

I'll PM Jazz, I'll let her decide whether or not you have to give me something as compensation.

I'm not dealing with anymore of your whining

Compensation? Lol.

Keep it moving b. I'm following rules that have been laid out and then inexplicably changed after I gave my list.

The rules never changed. But since you've filled the CYOL with all your tears and complaints since the beginning. Take Tyler and ? now.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Ayo b

I thought you was looking for the CYOL game where Odd Future was placed together.

Oh just so you know, I had Tyler the very 1st edition of this game. Good luck going through all the other editions to prove "your point"

or have you given up already?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no, what im saying is that how fair is that one player wants one artist but then another player wants a group with the artist in it....how am I suppose to decide who gets who, they both are requiring the artists fairly. That's why I said lets hold off on groups especially those who aren't on the list.
  • jazzybella
    Options
    and another thing....I said pm the times you would be available to auction, I never told yall to pm your lists. AND when I said to forget the time slots, I said post your lists in this thread so ONCE AGAIN I SAID NOTHING ABOUT PMING YOUR LISTS.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will admit to being a few crayons short of a full set but am I the only one confused about what is going on?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think sticking with the draft order (fewest points to greatest points then vice versa) would mitigate a lot of that. if one gets one artist out the group first the other person just gotta deal with it and literally "charge it to the game"
  • jazzybella
    Options
    AND THE FACT YALL KEEP SWITCHING UP YALL LISTS ISNT MAKING IT ANY BETTER FOR ME
  • yung$
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If we post the list we want in here when it isnt even our time to pick others will see artiste they might have skipped and copy the list. And if player X post a list and he isnt suppose to be picking before me and I post my list who gets the artiste that we both post.

Why are we complicating this, have the draft order posted and note whose is on the clock let them pick give them 3-4 hours and if not we default unless they submitted a list.

you highlighted my name to a few people and skipped the ones I sent in preferential order and I dont see others name beside em so are you still updating?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    I will admit to being a few crayons short of a full set but am I the only one confused about what is going on?

Jazzy wants us to pm her the times we available to auction. .....and she doesn't want us to pm our lists of artists we put that in this thread
  • yung$
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »

Jazzy wants us to pm her the times we available to auction. .....and she doesn't want us to pm our lists of artists we put that in this thread

Why the ? for didnt we say in other thread 3pm eastern, just set a time and give a day's notice and persons make themselves available for leave a list if they not.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jazzy you just got to base at these ? to get your point across...And y'all stop wit all the funny ? If an artist gets drafted and he's part of a group, and you dumb enough to draft the group without him that's on you. Don't ask Jazzy can I have them to you ain't slick. Play the game with some integrity negroes.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Still waiting for Pap to show the CYOL games where Odd Future all went together
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Options
    @TayGettem been ghost for a while we should just clean the slate let him pick his five cause this ? is a mess
  • jazzybella
    Options
    The problem is that instead of yall following my directions, yall were soooo busy telling me what use to happen or what yall use to do. The instructions given weren't hard, I asked you to give times for a specific reason, I asked you to hold off on groups for a specific reason, I asked you to follow my directives instead of whining and ? for a specific reason.

Since yall so stuck in what yall use to do, EVERYONE post your list following this post. If you ask for a single artist and some ask for the group, if they come first then oh well.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    The problem is that instead of yall following my directions, yall were soooo busy telling me what use to happen or what yall use to do. The instructions given weren't hard, I asked you to give times for a specific reason, I asked you to hold off on groups for a specific reason, I asked you to follow my directives instead of whining and ? for a specific reason.

Since yall so stuck in what yall use to do, EVERYONE post your list following this post. If you ask for a single artist and some ask for the group, if they come first then oh well.

Q-Tip
    Mos Def
    Mike Dean
    Justice League
    Ferg
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BJ the Chicago Kid
    Southside
    Zaythoven
    The LOX
    Dej Loaf
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    David Banner
    Lauryn Hill
    Kardinall Offishall
    Ice Cube
    R. Kelly
  • yung$
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

So it's first come first serve, bra get this ? together. Select the names for the draft and have us draft. What about posters not online right now
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Rock
    Digi-Phonics
    Jon Connor
    Bj the Chicago Kid
    Anderson Paak
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I picked 1st selected

Adele
    Justin Beiber
    Taylor Swift
    Cold Play
    Bruno Mars

So I should have those guys since I got 1st dibs
    An when did it become a rule u couldn't have a whole group if nobody in that group was picked yet?
  • jazzybella
    Options
    can yall just pick and shut the hell up with the questions
  • jazzybella
    Options
    how much simpler can I make this draft....pick off the list and hush
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Options
    Dj Quik