Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew this was a @konceptjones thread as soon as I saw the term "Bremelo."

'Thought it only referred to big mexican chicks, but I guess it refers to any big girl.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait...that even her real hair....
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Nb4 this thread is deemed sexist bc you guys are judging her based on her own words.

Nah, having standards is coo. But you gotta fall somewhere in that ballpark yourself.

Shorty don't.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Those aren't standards though. What fool ass ? with lists like hers don't realize is that is a major reason they get with ? up men.

Not anywhere on that list was high character, loyalty, morals, etc. They never look for it and then when they ? over first thing asking about is all the ? they never listed in what they want from a man.

While I commend your point, I was referring to standards in a looser tense, just to say that it's coo to want certain things, and even demand them if you yourself are in high demand. Life is short, why not maximize your version of the human experience?

But I could argue a more wholistic tense.. It's also coo to want both morally and materialistically fulfilling people in your life. "No romancing due to low financing," for instance, can be a thing as long as you can afford it, and don't demean people in the process.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Nb4 this thread is deemed sexist bc you guys are judging her based on her own words.

Nah, having standards is coo. But you gotta fall somewhere in that ballpark yourself.

Shorty don't.

Those aren't standards though. What fool ass ? with lists like hers don't realize is that is a major reason they get with ? up men.

Not anywhere on that list was high character, loyalty, morals, etc. They never look for it and then when they ? over first thing asking about is all the ? they never listed in what they want from a man.

Double standards when it comes to the battle of the sexes...
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting...I went through her Twitter feed..she has a couple of degrees. So she's bringing something to the table

And honestly after looking at her pics, she looks just like some the chicks cats would post in a Smash or Pass thread..where you'd have all types of cats talking about smash, hulk smash etc... or in that ? thread. Some of the same people here hitting reactions..so why all the hate about her looks here?

Degrees don't mean somebody bringing something to the table.

Yall need to get off that ? .

I get you. I mention that in the sense that she has men with a degree as a requirement and she has one herself. There's woman who require the same and barely have a GED.