1181920212224»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it too late to turn this into a @Purr appreciation thread or....?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I appreciate them lips and ? .
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    You can ? a fat girl but you don't hold her hand in public, if you take a fat ? a date you do it on the other side of the city. Fat girls are the girls you experiment with by trying new techniques of ? so they are fun to be with a fat ? is down for anything. FAT ? make great friends.

For a fat girl to get a top class man she has to have extra skills beyond just cooking, cleaning and ? sucking the girl will have to have some kind of magical ability or some ? .

? please... all these fat ? with husbands, fiances. And bfs... u trying too hard fam.

But did they start out as fat ? ??? and anyway i said top class men don't marry fat ? but normal ? ??? yeah they have less of an issue with it... But no ? making very good money and who is physically fit is going to marry a fat ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    BEAM wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Nb4 this thread is deemed sexist bc you guys are judging her based on her own words.

Nah, having standards is coo. But you gotta fall somewhere in that ballpark yourself.

Shorty don't.

Those aren't standards though. What fool ass ? with lists like hers don't realize is that is a major reason they get with ? up men.

Not anywhere on that list was high character, loyalty, morals, etc. They never look for it and then when they ? over first thing asking about is all the ? they never listed in what they want from a man.

People these days want the person of their dreams to come to them without doing anything on their end.
    Sometimes the person of your drrams is in your life, they just need your help to hit their pinnacle. People dont want to build with anyone, they only want the finished product.

There may be a dude in this girl life who is broke, or fat or 5'10 and has all of the other qualities, but is eliminated due to failing to meet 1 requirement. Yet that same Guy lose weight or get his money up, he's the ? now.

There's a thread about being able to stay with a person who makes significantly less than you. People often eliminate broke people off GP, and dont build with that person, in short people are fickle as hell.

So u want her to date a broke ? ???
    She can't even ask for a ? with a job???
    His own car and crib... why dont she deserve a tall ? ? Tall ? aren't rare, the ? aint mexican.
    The average negroe in the u.s is some big muthafuckas...

My brother, not everyone has their ? together on the same accord as you and I, but that should not disqualify them from happiness, maybe the dude is in college on his way up, just need someone to hold him down till he make it.

My broad was broke as ? 2 years ago, couldn't afford to keep her lights on, but I stuck with her, helped her along, now she's making over 70k. She was everything I wantes in a woman, but was broke as ? , but I chose to build with her.

In short, not everyone has their ? together in life, and it says more when you can love a person while trying to reach their pinnacle versus loving the finished product.

Then he needs to get his ? together... PERIOD. im in college right now, wrkin stacking my paper... im not tripping. Why? i understand, how the game goes.

As far as the ? she's asking for , it's basic stuff. own place, a decent job, and a car.... like dude, what's the fuss about?
    I understand things happen in life, ups and downs, ppl go through things.
    But Guess what?
    Nobody has to settle, and hold anybody down. If a man dont fit a woman's program, then she's not obligated to hold him down. That's life.

2. A broke woman, and a broke man are two separate entities ... in our society, despite all the equality talk, and the feminist bull. a man is still seen as the provider, and leader in a relationship.
    the stigma of a woman who aint got no job, car, crib is less than a man, who's in the exact same situation .
    Ain't no man being saved by a balla. Everyday a ? is being saved, yah dig.

Your not saying anything wrong fam, but in all honesty its a separation from a woman who values loyalty and understanding. I had a nice red chick that was fine af and ? with me heavy when I was winning and had my own spot. Alot of women did.

But as soon as I hit a low point where I'm at now they fizzled and cut me off. It's life. I get it. But they were a few that understood and stuck around and respected my grind. All I'm saying is priorities means ? shouldn't even date if they dont have a car or job, but ? happens and you do YOU to work on you. But it's soo beautiful knowing that you have a female that's sticking by you and rooting you on, and not only reaping the benefits of your success.

I'll say this, whenever in a successful position, it will be easier to not take most women serious again, and remember the ones who was there at the bottom. No hard feelings. But at the same time no feelings at all.

I understand where u coming from. Yet in reality it don't wrk like that. I don't speak on how I want it to be, i speak on how it is.
    when a person is ass out, their lucky to get even ONE person to help them get back on their feet... Let alone a woman that's willing to hold them down. In reality nobody is obligated to do anything for anybody, except for themselves... and that's real.
  • zzombie
    Options
    You don't see men who play professional sports marrying fat ? .
    you don't see men who work on wall street at a certain level marrying fat ? .
    you don't even see computer programmers marrying fat ? .
    Unless the girl got fat after she hooked the ? you won't see upper class men marrying fat ? .

Only broke and ? who make O.K money marry fat ? .
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A chick being fat doesnt mean she will be a bad wife or mother.

Of course a man with means is going to get the pick of the litter often, that doesnt make their relationship any more solid; we see how that turns out all the time.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Fat girls got the best ? .......

Straight facts

No CRAZY girls got the best ? , fat/ugly chicks come in at a close second though.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah. I like being hated. It makes my teeth whiter.
  • zzombie
    Options
    so @Brother_Five and @UnknownUser you fools really think men with money are out here marrying fat women??? LOL

I have never seen any man making more than 200,000 a year knowingly marry a fat girl but all y'all ? making 50 love some muffin top ? and put a ring on it.
  • zzombie
    Options
    so Brother_Five and UnknownUser you fools really think men with money are out here marrying fat women??? LOL

I have never seen any man making more than 200,000 a year knowingly marry a fat girl but all y'all ? making 50 love some muffin top ? and put a ring on it.

Hahaha... Aye bruh how do you feel about Ashley Graham and Old School Toccora?

Those chicks are consider lightweight fat and would get married by most ? .

Now sloppy fat, then you got a point.

Most men with money would not marry women that big now those two women have fame/money so there will always be exceptions to the rules but the normal fat girl is not marrying a man of a certain level it just does not happen all too often.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Straight facts

No CRAZY girls got the best ? , fat/ugly chicks come in at a close second though.
    Cain wrote: »

Straight facts

No CRAZY girls got the best ?

Fixed and you're correct
    Yall better be listening to these two
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless the girl got fat after she hooked the ? you won't see upper class men marrying fat ? .

79lfjbdnlm5x.gif

Does this ? have a point?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea hes 100 right.

Being fat is not an attractive quality. When you have the means to pick and choose you are going to get what you want.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

79lfjbdnlm5x.gif

Does this ? have a point?

He's about right. But he's generalizing. Every guy aint wired the same.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    BEAM wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Nb4 this thread is deemed sexist bc you guys are judging her based on her own words.

Nah, having standards is coo. But you gotta fall somewhere in that ballpark yourself.

Shorty don't.

Those aren't standards though. What fool ass ? with lists like hers don't realize is that is a major reason they get with ? up men.

Not anywhere on that list was high character, loyalty, morals, etc. They never look for it and then when they ? over first thing asking about is all the ? they never listed in what they want from a man.

People these days want the person of their dreams to come to them without doing anything on their end.
    Sometimes the person of your drrams is in your life, they just need your help to hit their pinnacle. People dont want to build with anyone, they only want the finished product.

There may be a dude in this girl life who is broke, or fat or 5'10 and has all of the other qualities, but is eliminated due to failing to meet 1 requirement. Yet that same Guy lose weight or get his money up, he's the ? now.

There's a thread about being able to stay with a person who makes significantly less than you. People often eliminate broke people off GP, and dont build with that person, in short people are fickle as hell.

So u want her to date a broke ? ???
    She can't even ask for a ? with a job???
    His own car and crib... why dont she deserve a tall ? ? Tall ? aren't rare, the ? aint mexican.
    The average negroe in the u.s is some big muthafuckas...

My brother, not everyone has their ? together on the same accord as you and I, but that should not disqualify them from happiness, maybe the dude is in college on his way up, just need someone to hold him down till he make it.

My broad was broke as ? 2 years ago, couldn't afford to keep her lights on, but I stuck with her, helped her along, now she's making over 70k. She was everything I wantes in a woman, but was broke as ? , but I chose to build with her.

In short, not everyone has their ? together in life, and it says more when you can love a person while trying to reach their pinnacle versus loving the finished product.

Then he needs to get his ? together... PERIOD. im in college right now, wrkin stacking my paper... im not tripping. Why? i understand, how the game goes.

As far as the ? she's asking for , it's basic stuff. own place, a decent job, and a car.... like dude, what's the fuss about?
    I understand things happen in life, ups and downs, ppl go through things.
    But Guess what?
    Nobody has to settle, and hold anybody down. If a man dont fit a woman's program, then she's not obligated to hold him down. That's life.

2. A broke woman, and a broke man are two separate entities ... in our society, despite all the equality talk, and the feminist bull. a man is still seen as the provider, and leader in a relationship.
    the stigma of a woman who aint got no job, car, crib is less than a man, who's in the exact same situation .
    Ain't no man being saved by a balla. Everyday a ? is being saved, yah dig.

Your not saying anything wrong fam, but in all honesty its a separation from a woman who values loyalty and understanding. I had a nice red chick that was fine af and ? with me heavy when I was winning and had my own spot. Alot of women did.

But as soon as I hit a low point where I'm at now they fizzled and cut me off. It's life. I get it. But they were a few that understood and stuck around and respected my grind. All I'm saying is priorities means ? shouldn't even date if they dont have a car or job, but ? happens and you do YOU to work on you. But it's soo beautiful knowing that you have a female that's sticking by you and rooting you on, and not only reaping the benefits of your success.

I'll say this, whenever in a successful position, it will be easier to not take most women serious again, and remember the ones who was there at the bottom. No hard feelings. But at the same time no feelings at all.

I understand where u coming from. Yet in reality it don't wrk like that. I don't speak on how I want it to be, i speak on how it is.
    when a person is ass out, their lucky to get even ONE person to help them get back on their feet... Let alone a woman that's willing to hold them down. In reality nobody is obligated to do anything for anybody, except for themselves... and that's real.

Not for me fam. I can honestly name 10 women that held me down when I didn't have ? .

One chick even ordered a room for and gave me Breakfast all for free of charge. It got women like that out there. Do I ask for that ? ? nah. Ima young man with pride, but some women I encountered was more in tuned with my spirit and personality then my status. Guess I been lucky with women I guess.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? REALLY TRYNA SAY MEN THATS GUAPED UP WIFE THE PIGGYS WOW
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol "eviscerate" my existence? Coolest Kids in the Room mixtape coming soon

Say bruh

B4 I realized the caliber of ? ? ? you were, I legit asked about a link to your ? a couple months ago...you didn't send it.now I don't wanna listen anymore

That's a weak title btw, I believe you're 25, too late for that angle...take that as a gift, any further advice, hit up my business manager