• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chick don't look that bad...

yenkpofisvqf.png

l4m2ss6hlbbk.png

xg71hkodxiqm.png

jrekox2gkskd.png

However, I am still going to stand by my position like a real ? . ? that ? .

Unlike the beauties we have here on the IC, she still not good looking enough to make demands and still can get roasted to Bolivian.

those pics are old as ? fam, she don't look like th....

giphy.gif

Unlike the beauties we have here on the IC, she still not good looking enough to make demands and still can get roasted to Bolivian.

giphy.gif

That's probably his younger sister or its pre-op surgery.

Bart, you got concrete proof of "she" being "he"???
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really are in here going off like she's precious. I don't understand. To the ones that are deeming her unworthy of her requirements (which ain't that deep), you most likely don't want her, she don't want you because you don't fit the criteria...so....wherein lies the problem?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yenkpofisvqf.png

l4m2ss6hlbbk.png

xg71hkodxiqm.png

jrekox2gkskd.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That's probably his younger sister or its pre-op surgery.

Bart, you got concrete proof of "she" being "he"???

You turned into lurk mode and ruined the joke bruh.
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Y'all really are in here going off like she's precious. I don't understand. To the ones that are deeming her unworthy of her requirements (which ain't that deep), you most likely don't want her, she don't want you because you don't fit the criteria...so....wherein lies the problem?

My problem, @Westie, is the list even existing out on social media. People can have their requirements and alladat but why, exactly the ? , did she feel the need to broadcast it to everyone on Twitter??? This is where the backlash comes from. I know everyone feels that they're entitled to post whatever they want on their social media pages or blogs, but things like this call people to you and they will analyze you to see if they believe you even warrant such demands. By posting things like this you're grandstanding. There's a perception that you believe you're better than or somehow above the people you're excluding from your dating pool. You never have to explicitly say that, it just comes across that way so this type of reaction is inevitable. It's not so much that people are butt-hurt over it because they don't fit the mold, it's more like "Who the ? do you think you are??? You think you're too good for XYZ???". This sort of thing will happen whether you're a male or female posting a list like this. Some ? you just don't need to post on social media unless you're prepared for the backlash it could generate.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? said '...roasted to bolivian.'.

Yep, that happened.
  • Westie
    Options

My problem, @Westie, is the list even existing out on social media. People can have their requirements and alladat but why, exactly the ? , did she feel the need to broadcast it to everyone on Twitter??? This is where the backlash comes from. I know everyone feels that they're entitled to post whatever they want on their social media pages or blogs, but things like this call people to you and they will analyze you to see if they believe you even warrant such demands. By posting things like this you're grandstanding. There's a perception that you believe you're better than or somehow above the people you're excluding from your dating pool. You never have to explicitly say that, it just comes across that way so a backlash is inevitable. It's not so much that people are butt-hurt over it because they don't fit the mold, it's more like "Who the ? do you think you are??? You think you're too good for XYZ???". This sort of thing will happen whether you're a male or female posting a list like this. Some ? you just don't need to post on social media unless you're prepared for the backlash it could generate.

I agree for the most part, she did explain (which....she shoulda looked at this site a little before taking this misstep) her rationale for her list here tho. I get ? gonna ? on here, it's just extra like some are personally offended by someone they claim not to want.
  • Westie
    Options
    @Brother_Five hey boo

Got something to say?
  • konceptjones
    Options

My problem, @Westie, is the list even existing out on social media. People can have their requirements and alladat but why, exactly the ? , did she feel the need to broadcast it to everyone on Twitter??? This is where the backlash comes from. I know everyone feels that they're entitled to post whatever they want on their social media pages or blogs, but things like this call people to you and they will analyze you to see if they believe you even warrant such demands. By posting things like this you're grandstanding. There's a perception that you believe you're better than or somehow above the people you're excluding from your dating pool. You never have to explicitly say that, it just comes across that way so a backlash is inevitable. It's not so much that people are butt-hurt over it because they don't fit the mold, it's more like "Who the ? do you think you are??? You think you're too good for XYZ???". This sort of thing will happen whether you're a male or female posting a list like this. Some ? you just don't need to post on social media unless you're prepared for the backlash it could generate.

I agree for the most part, she did explain (which....she shoulda looked at this site a little before taking this misstep) her rationale for her list here tho. I get ? gonna ? on here, it's just extra like some are personally offended by someone they claim not to want.

but that goes along with what I said. It's not so much that folks are personally offended but more like "you think you're too good?" and many are quick to try to knock someone of their perceived high horse when they encounter something like this.

You know if some dude made a similar list women would jump to the attack in exactly the same way.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but that goes along with what I said. It's not so much that folks are personally offended but more like "you think you're too good?" and many are quick to try to knock someone of their perceived high horse when they encounter something like this.

You know if some dude made a similar list women would jump to the attack in exactly the same way.

check "let's talk chicks mane" thread in the donkey
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Did ? every clarify what the ? a bremelo is??

I need to know before I add it to the repertoire

Only thing I'm concerned about rest of this ? stupid.

@Cain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cX0As5MGmc
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Brother_Five hey boo

Got something to say?

Nope
    My mission was accomplished
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Did ? every clarify what the ? a bremelo is??

I need to know before I add it to the repertoire

Only thing I'm concerned about rest of this ? stupid.

@Cain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cX0As5MGmc

Oh ok.......so it's a ? made up word calling a big ? a big ? by a wack rapper. Aight cool nothing else to see in this thread.

Appreciate that folk

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/508408/the-walk-of-shame/p5

don't act like this is new to you @Cain. I know you gettin up there in age and all and senility may be setting in, but let's not pretend like I haven't made this reference this before.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I haven't read all of this gibberish, but I'm just going to say to you and your seven cats, good luck. I hope you do find that 6'2" dude who's willing to eat ass like a buffet.

I'm sure one of these disgusting IC simps would volunteer. These new niggs over here got radar for sucker ? .

(Seriously, fellas. Calm the ? down. The simp level in this thread rolled past 9000 15 pages ago. Have some shred of dignity.)

So choosing not to be outright disrespectful is simping?

I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say directly to the face of whoever I'm talking to

Can you say the same??

Realist post in this thread

Yup

Seems like your ass is the one who ain't funny or etherous in the least huh

Just remember, don't come for me mf, if I need you, I'll call for you (I won't)

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    My ? said '...roasted to bolivian.'.

Yep, that happened.

Ic dictionary
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I haven't read all of this gibberish, but I'm just going to say to you and your seven cats, good luck. I hope you do find that 6'2" dude who's willing to eat ass like a buffet.

I'm sure one of these disgusting IC simps would volunteer. These new niggs over here got radar for sucker ? .

(Seriously, fellas. Calm the ? down. The simp level in this thread rolled past 9000 15 pages ago. Have some shred of dignity.)

So choosing not to be outright disrespectful is simping?

I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say directly to the face of whoever I'm talking to

Can you say the same??

Realist post in this thread

Yup

Seems like your ass is the one who ain't funny or etherous in the least huh

Just remember, don't come for me mf, if I need you, I'll call for you (I won't)

What are u yappin bout now?
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited September 2016
    Options
    And na, im not "coming for you" i just know u not like that outside of here and so are alot of ppl who post. But its entertaining.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    And na, im not "coming for you" i just know u not like that outside of here and so are alot of ppl who post. But its entertaining.

And you know this how, once again? Your assumptions don't mean ? ? . Stop imagining and worrying about your perception of my real life personality, and worry about your wack and corny personality that's visible to all on this board

• Lurkristocrat
    Options

And you know this how, once again? Your assumptions don't mean ? ? . Stop imagining and worrying about your perception of my real life personality, and worry about your wack and corny personality that's visible to all on this board

Oh ok
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yenkpofisvqf.png

l4m2ss6hlbbk.png

xg71hkodxiqm.png

jrekox2gkskd.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bruh, I saw that too. I just left it alone :joy:
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that the clowning would be different if a male subject of a thread hopped on here...............................................

I wonder how things went for Bruse Wayne when he hopped his horrible rapping ass on here, oh yeah, everyone was so nice and welcoming, no one clowned him at all

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fhouse-of-cards-reaction-gifs%2Flunch-date.gif

to answer your answer, probably yes

the clowning happened way before she "hopped on here" though

she sounds young, but you'd think she was asking for the world they way some ppl were acting

I was actually more offended by the racialized attacks coming from white twitter users

and this is a reoccurring thing on here

women are painted as shallow, "expecting too much" of men and having ridiculously high standards, when in reality most women just want a man of equal yolk....and men are the simple ones