Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that the clowning would be different if a male subject of a thread hopped on here...............................................

I wonder how things went for Bruse Wayne when he hopped his horrible rapping ass on here, oh yeah, everyone was so nice and welcoming, no one clowned him at all

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fhouse-of-cards-reaction-gifs%2Flunch-date.gif

to answer your answer, probably yes

the clowning happened way before she "hopped on here" though

she sounds young, but you'd think she was asking for the world they way some ppl were acting

I was actually more offended by the racialized attacks coming from white twitter users

and this is a reoccurring thing on here

women are painted as shallow, "expecting too much" of men and having ridiculously high standards, when in reality most women just want a man of equal yolk....and men are the simple ones

"let's talk about chicks mane"

thread in the donkey
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all so full of ?
    This was mad tame considering the lameness involved in the chicks initial tweet
    Add in her other dumb tweets and how could the ic not roast her?
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that the clowning would be different if a male subject of a thread hopped on here...............................................

I wonder how things went for Bruse Wayne when he hopped his horrible rapping ass on here, oh yeah, everyone was so nice and welcoming, no one clowned him at all

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fhouse-of-cards-reaction-gifs%2Flunch-date.gif

to answer your answer, probably yes

the clowning happened way before she "hopped on here" though

she sounds young, but you'd think she was asking for the world they way some ppl were acting

I was actually more offended by the racialized attacks coming from white twitter users

and this is a reoccurring thing on here

women are painted as shallow, "expecting too much" of men and having ridiculously high standards, when in reality most women just want a man of equal yolk....and men are the simple ones

People were clowning Bruse Wayne before he got on here too, hence why he came on here, it intensified once he did, just like it did for her. And what do we have to do with racists on Twitter? Nothing, that's what. Also did you notice her ? ass posts? That's another reason she's getting hate on here

As far as her "demands" she's getting clowned because of how her standards are incongruous with the standards she holds herself up to.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint gon lie....i dont even know the thread about anymore
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai can't stand a fat ?

I can't stand fat ? either, I don't discriminate

That made me sad @Kai :-(

Do you take age into consideration?

Meaning, do you make exceptions for fat ? over 45?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Editing her posts was uncalled for.

this
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Lol it ain't that serious, she probably done forgot about this place
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Lol it ain't that serious, she probably done forgot about this place

She got exactly what she signed up for

Bout 10-12 years ago she wouldve been hacked and had her nudes all in ? ? n ?

i was gonna get started on that but forgot bout this thread
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These ? comment every day about females looks and how something's wrong with ? as little as an elbow. This place is FULL of ? with unrealistic standards.

If it was how they acted when it's a man who looks like ? knows what acted as if he deserved nothing less than a rihanna, there would be many, many more threads clowning ? HERE.
  • Westie
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Y'all really are in here going off like she's precious. I don't understand. To the ones that are deeming her unworthy of her requirements (which ain't that deep), you most likely don't want her, she don't want you because you don't fit the criteria...so....wherein lies the problem?

My problem, @Westie, is the list even existing out on social media. People can have their requirements and alladat but why, exactly the ? , did she feel the need to broadcast it to everyone on Twitter??? This is where the backlash comes from. I know everyone feels that they're entitled to post whatever they want on their social media pages or blogs, but things like this call people to you and they will analyze you to see if they believe you even warrant such demands. By posting things like this you're grandstanding. There's a perception that you believe you're better than or somehow above the people you're excluding from your dating pool. You never have to explicitly say that, it just comes across that way so a backlash is inevitable. It's not so much that people are butt-hurt over it because they don't fit the mold, it's more like "Who the ? do you think you are??? You think you're too good for XYZ???". This sort of thing will happen whether you're a male or female posting a list like this. Some ? you just don't need to post on social media unless you're prepared for the backlash it could generate.

I agree for the most part, she did explain (which....she shoulda looked at this site a little before taking this misstep) her rationale for her list here tho. I get ? gonna ? on here, it's just extra like some are personally offended by someone they claim not to want.

but that goes along with what I said. It's not so much that folks are personally offended but more like "you think you're too good?" and many are quick to try to knock someone of their perceived high horse when they encounter something like this.

You know if some dude made a similar list women would jump to the attack in exactly the same way.

? make lists like this all the time here.

@cain just said this chick doesn't make enough money for him.
  • Westie
    Options
    Y'all so full of ?
    This was mad tame considering the lameness involved in the chicks initial tweet
    Add in her other dumb tweets and how could the ic not roast her?

I said yall are treating her like she's 500 lbs and hideous. Of course there will be roasting.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    lol...shorty left two days ago
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options

These ? comment every day about females looks and how something's wrong with ? as little as an elbow. This place is FULL of ? with unrealistic standards.

If it was how they acted when it's a man who looks like ? knows what acted as if he deserved nothing less than a rihanna, there would be many, many more threads clowning ? HERE.

I clown these ugly/fat ? on the regular, nothing and no one is stopping you from making threads and doing the same

I'm not following your last paragraph, maybe you can clarify what you mean. But you still haven't answered how the treatment she received is any different from the treatment men like Bruse wayne receive when they enter threads about them.

Tell me what is more egregious about her treatment, she got clowned for her looks, so did he, she got clowned for being corny, so did he. Folks actually went way harder at him tbh

Isn't it sort of sexist to act like women are such delicate and fragile creatures that can't handle the same kind of barrage that a man would receive? I think so. I don't think women are such weak, shrinking violets that need to be protected from having their feelings hurt

I don't need anyone to swoop in and protect me from hurt feelings, just like no one was coming to Bruse Wayne's aid. Plus she seemed to be handling herself okay enough. There's no need to infantilise women, we can be tough enough to stand up for ourselves

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    In this thread, Allergens is acting like Joker that night when Reesey's husband logged into her account, very out of character.

He probably did slide into homegirl's ? / DMs.

you know nothing of my character
  • SolemnSauce
    edited September 2016
    Options
    oh ? , Westie and Kai beef, Westie Kai sounds like a dragon ball Z character, imagine if Westie and Kai fused and became Super Westie Kai, Shade level above 9000, special move Emasculating Fem Scream

Shut your husband/brother looking ass up, there is no beef, I can disagree with her respectfully

I know you don't know ? about respectfully disagreeing, since any disagreement you have results in your wife beating your ass

I look good, I know it, u know it, u have to try harder...come on Kai ...hit me like u mean it
  • Westie
    Options

I clown these ugly/fat ? on the regular, nothing and no one is stopping you from making threads and doing the same

I'm not following your last paragraph, maybe you can clarify what you mean. But you still haven't answered how the treatment she received is any different from the treatment men like Bruse wayne receive when they enter threads about them.

Tell me what is more egregious about her treatment, she got clowned for her looks, so did he, she got clowned for being corny, so did he. Folks actually went way harder at him tbh

Isn't it sort of sexist to act like women are such delicate and fragile creatures that can't handle the same kind of barrage that a man would receive? I think so. I don't think women are such weak, shrinking violets that need to be protected from having their feelings hurt

I don't need anyone to swoop in and protect me from hurt feelings, just like no one was coming to Bruse Wayne's aid. Plus she seemed to be handling herself okay enough. There's no need to infantilise women, we can be tough enough to stand up for ourselves

I didn't see that Bruse Wayne thread. So I don't get the reference for what happened. I understand no one is immune to some clowning and she set herself up for it. Especially explaining herself.

What I meant is that ? on here, as I'm sure you know, can pick the tiniest flaw on a woman and act like she isn't good enough for them. Especially on this website. I've seen it a million times. I've seen allergens do it. It's not about her being a shrinking violet or any woman for that matter. She definitely seems to be handling herself fine.

I just think that some of these posters seemed genuinely offended that a woman who isn't up to par with they think she should look like has standards. Most of which are actually reasonable. I also don't think she's Hideous or that fat and ? are really going in.

It just seems to be excessive in some cases. I know y'all are going to get these jokes off and I'm not mad at that. I was just kind of surprised that everybody was talking like she's so ugly and huge.
  • Westie
    Options
    Jesus that's a lot of text. I really honestly don't care that much. I've been working too much good night y'all