Black Mom Stands Up To Family Dollar Employee Who Insulted Her Children (Video)

Options
124»

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    White lady was tryin to diss on the slick. smh

Cant say i agree with all the cursing n shouting tho. There are other ways to handle the situation w/o the cursing n name callin. All that jus brings you down to their level.

When is it okay to curse and name call? You guys are way too particular on what's acceptable. It's like you want everyone to be the stereotypical MLK Jr. offspring who calmly debates, when they're getting their ass beat physically. Ol' turn the other cheek ass ? .

And there's no such thing as going down to their level. That's a mental game they play with you, where they forcefully jack your ? , then teach you that instead of taking it back forcefully, you should go about it in a different way. If the cashier wants to throw insults, she gets it back 10-fold.

The mother in this situation acted in an acceptable manner.

If someone puts hands on you. Im down with putting hands on them. Aint no turn the cheek ? here.

I jus believe there are different ways to handle insults other than name callin, shouting n cursing.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it comes to a Black Woman's kids, all bets are off.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Idk maybe it's just me but I'm not seeing the sister soldier that the rest of you seem to see. I see a woman in full Western wear and fake hair ( yup it's weave, I know it well) screaming at the top of her lungs, spitting profanities, putting on a big show while her children (who by the way look old enough to handle an insult on their own) quietly stand on the sidelines. What pre-teen or teenager wants to be in that situation? Yall really believe that those poor kids aren't subjected to ridicule every time they leave the house? In the hood? It's stupid and ridiculous but my people are known for clowning anything outside the lines.

The bolded is sad but true though. Just because it's not cute or funny on the IC to joke about black children dressed in non western/cultural ? don't mean other blacks in real life ain't sitting their clowning thinking it's cute to joke about it in the same manner this white lady did it